Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bill hiding under the blanket is trying to tell you something Charl...
He must feel so relieved when he’s with his Dad and not having a camera shoved in his face (or hidden in the kitchen) the whole time.

Reactions: 11
Why is she using that god awful squinting picture everywhere?! She’s mirrored it for her YouTube banner, the girl is mad. More wine (well Prosecco) yesterday afternoon too 🙄
0399E7F9-FA97-4E8F-BE11-CCD00A0E3F05.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Why is she using that god awful squinting picture everywhere?! She’s mirrored it for her YouTube banner, the girl is mad. More wine (well Prosecco) yesterday afternoon too 🙄View attachment 546499
I get so anxious drinking (I sometimes have a rose a cider during a bbq) , I'm always a bit worried about what if the kids need me or get poorly and I'm tipsy?!. They're so young and I've got a little boy younger than Stan... and here she is, not giving a flying toss necking down constantly, it literally looks like she has a drink every single day. Does she realise that this is literally why the country has a sober October and there has been such a rise in day drinking during lockdown. I think she has a bit of a "oh this is what us mum's do, we need a drink to relax from the kids" addiction. Like it's normal to need a drink every day. Like it's normal to NEED a drink. Idk, it does not sit right with me 😅 I'm very warry of alcohol as is seeing how quickly a glass on the weekend turns into a drink a night and then 2 and 3...

Reactions: 15
I get so anxious drinking (I sometimes have a rose a cider during a bbq) , I'm always a bit worried about what if the kids need me or get poorly and I'm tipsy?!. They're so young and I've got a little boy younger than Stan... and here she is, not giving a flying toss necking down constantly, it literally looks like she has a drink every single day. Does she realise that this is literally why the country has a sober October and there has been such a rise in day drinking during lockdown. I think she has a bit of a "oh this is what us mum's do, we need a drink to relax from the kids" addiction. Like it's normal to need a drink every day. Like it's normal to NEED a drink. Idk, it does not sit right with me 😅 I'm very warry of alcohol as is seeing how quickly a glass on the weekend turns into a drink a night and then 2 and 3...
I couldn’t agree more with everything you’ve said there! You’ve hit the nail on the head perfectly. Surely all this boozing won’t be helping with her weight loss either

i completely agree with everything you have said here and have wondered if she might have a bit of a problem developing with booze. I honestly can’t remember the last time I drank alcohol (don’t like the taste or the feeling of not being 100% in control of me so just don’t drink) but surely it isn’t normal to want to drink that much alcohol so frequently, right?

Reactions: 4
i completely agree with everything you have said here and have wondered if she might have a bit of a problem developing with booze. I honestly can’t remember the last time I drank alcohol (don’t like the taste or the feeling of not being 100% in control of me so just don’t drink) but surely it isn’t normal to want to drink that much alcohol so frequently, right?
They have always seemed like a bit of a boozy household and whenever she drinks she tends to drink a lot and you can see it in her that she’s tipsy. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a glass of wine through the week but like il have 1 glass of wine with dinner or whatever and that’s it, and I don’t feel tipsy or act in anyway tipsy after it.

Reactions: 5
Apart from Christmas, she very rarely shows the booze she's bought in a grocery haul either!

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I don’t drink with my kids in the house because I always worry; what if I needed to drive them to hospital? She really does seem to drink a lot more than most parents I know.

How many times in that vlog for Daisy’s birthday could she mention Saint Mark making his contribution... Mark took the kids to school, Mark sorted Daisy’s birthday presents, Mark suggested they take Stan out for a babychino just before they had a McDonalds!! She should rename the vlog "One for the Tattlers". And why does her bra have to be on show with everything she wears?? It’s not even a pretty one, it’s *still* the manky beige one 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
HOW many times do we have to see clips of the dog in that lake? She posts the same video every damn day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When Daisy and Stan were throwing bread into the lake, their wrists look identical. Is the wrist problem a symptom of Sticklers Syndrome? Excuse my ignorance but I don’t know much about it.
I hope she is getting Stan some support as it will be difficult for him at school if the correct measures are not in place.
I don’t understand why she would publish so much about Daisy and her health concerns and not mention it at all with Stan. Maybe she’s getting him assessed behind the scenes (🤞) and not just in denial about the poor sod!

Reactions: 7
Looks like there is a full bottle of fizzy pop on the table too ready for the meal. Not great for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A bit random but at the kids school uniforms.... Why doesn't she iron them?!
Were they very messy? I honestly didn't notice, I was awwing at Daisy and her smile at the last video about her birthday lol 🤣
Maybe she doesn't care? I mean I don't iron ours but they do go into the tumble dryer so don't crease luckily. Ironing is not the one for me personally, hurts my back! But I would have expected dreamy Char to iron even the knickers in that house...

• Haha
Thread Suggestion
Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 - Flowers on the hob, wine in her gob, sells her kids privacy because she is a nob.

🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
The amount of booze she consumes is beyond me - especially now she is such a fitness guru. Google will tell you alchohol has unrepairable damage to your fitness, rule number 1 for anyone who is into working out and healthy living is to watch out how much they drink. I probably drink once a month thats without any kids to look after. She drinks at least 3 days a week which sounds insane.

28BBE0D1-AA2A-46BE-976B-E37DDFF87457.jpeg

Looks like she has bought more ugly wall hangings. Look at the taste of her shoes they she mingling.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.