Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do talking stories when she can’t get her bleeping words out 😩 also, she’s done her forth load of washing πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ My phone actually corrected that to the correct spelling so how does she manage to get so much wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4th load of washing...!!!!! I have a 5 month old and do 2-3 washes a week maximum! Unless the machine is full I don’t put it on, what a waste!

Reactions: 7
Imagine being that sad that you put on your hair net and apron just to take a picture for your make believe graze boxes that you just aren’t making.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah it's all nonscence this graze with char 'business'. So big post about 1 odds and sods box left (sounds horrendous) next it's sold and then she shared a story from the girl who bought it. Eh that girl is her cousin! There's Absolutely no way in hell this is actually a real business.
Screenshot_20200901-234858_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200901-234753_Instagram.jpg

I know family support new businesses but I'm just not buying this, she went from slagging off graze boxes to young entrepreneur of the year over 1 weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it massively depressing that she is 13 years younger than me, she acts like an OAP! Grammar was as tit as ever in her latest list too πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
And she’s having a beige β€˜Thai’ takeaway dinner and watching The Fall. Guaranteed to be asleep by 8:30pm.

Don’t know who gets spring rolls, samosas, prawn tempura and prawn toast from a Thai restaurant but whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.