Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has not just written SHEEK instead of chic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it actually took me three reads to work out wtf she meant!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She feels like a new women after her massage. So good that she's had to tell us twice :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has not just written SHEEK instead of chic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it actually took me three reads to work out wtf she meant!
The sheer amount of incorrect spelling and grammar really is embarrassing.

For a #AD those massage stories were terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are the stories all out of sequence? Awful.

She said she doesn't trust people with her eyebrows because she normally gets left with straight lines. Her eyebrows look like straight lines still :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Is she gearing up for a chicken 'sheek' kebab?! 🀣🀣

"The girls" is really starting to get on my bleeping nerves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lifeofcharlouise 2 - Spelling mistakes and graze boxes she definitely didn't bake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
'coffee on route the size of my head- huh?

en route with a coffee which is the size of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't believe she went to bed at 2am after drinking and woke up at 4.30am to start the day.

I might be the only person who hates this but I can't stand people calling their Grandmothers, 'Granny'. Nan, Nanny, Nana, Gran, but not Granny. Eurgh.

Anddddddd. Surely its not a digital detox if you are recording content on the day you're supposed to be detoxing?? :unsure:

I don't believe she went to bed at 2am after drinking and woke up at 4.30am to start the day.

I might be the only person who hates this but I can't stand people calling their Grandmothers, 'Granny'. Nan, Nanny, Nana, Gran, but not Granny. Eurgh.

Anddddddd. Surely its not a digital detox if you are recording content on the day you're supposed to be detoxing?? :unsure:
Back on it first thing this morning with a pointless first story (Had a feeling that would be the case) πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I feel bad writing anything about her at the moment but going to a bootfair the day after saying that she's lost her nan and sharing her bootfair buys....really?

Oh my god I’m so glad someone else thought this. The last thing I would want to do after losing a relative would be to go to a car boot?! Found that really odd behaviour. But then I do think she is an oddball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.