Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she went to the beach with her brother and her mum yesterday. There's zero mention of her boyfriend, mind you he works 3 jobs and I wouldn't be surprised if he was becoming resentful of her sitting at home all day. She can hardly call chopping up an asda cake and putting it in a box as work.

Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with some family time after someone close passes away, very sad for her family.
But Charlie seems to have vanished, the obsession with the neighbours is just seriously weird, like a young girl like her hanging out with the neighbours and their kid....stop it! Go out with your friends and have some fun.
I'd say Charlie is completely fed up now, she's just very boring, my parents are in their 70's and retired and they have way more fun than char!!

Reactions: 8
I don't believe she went to bed at 2am after drinking and woke up at 4.30am to start the day.

I might be the only person who hates this but I can't stand people calling their Grandmothers, 'Granny'. Nan, Nanny, Nana, Gran, but not Granny. Eurgh.

Anddddddd. Surely its not a digital detox if you are recording content on the day you're supposed to be detoxing?? :unsure:
Definitely a personal thing. I don't mind gran, grandma or granny but can't stand nan or nana!

Devastated enough about her nan to make an attention-seeking post but not too upset to show off her car boot sale buys! She is really beyond belief at this point. What happened to her taking some time away from insta? The only time she's not on the gram is when she's round third-wheeling her neighbours. Never mentions any friends either, just the bloody neighbours and the girls!!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely pissing myself at her ‘making us a 3 course meal’ stories. Part baked bread that you’ve just chucked in the oven with a pot of cheese then a chocolate desert pot. Put loads of effort in to that Char 🙄

Reactions: 6
Absolutely pissing myself at her ‘making us a 3 course meal’ stories. Part baked bread that you’ve just chucked in the oven with a pot of cheese then a chocolate desert pot. Put loads of effort in to that Char 🙄
Lol. Filling starter - I’ve got an appetite but she leaves me standing.

Reactions: 1
The bread is just leftovers from her ‘graze’ boxes.

I duno what it is either but the thought of eating eggs from her “girls” makes me want to vomit. Although admittedly I have ovaphobia 😂

Reactions: 5
How can someone that has a foodie insta page with over 40k followers have not heard of or know how to pronounce Chiplote or Quesadillas?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can someone that has a foodie insta page with over 40k followers have not heard of or know how to pronounce Chiplote or Quesadillas?!
You beat me to it, I came here to say about the quesadillas and chipotle. She just makes herself look like a twit. She’s comedy gold!

Reactions: 6
She’s just eaten the egg one of the ‘girls’ laid yesterday. So that’s nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chip-pote-lee :oops:

Half of those dishes she has ordered this week are terrible 'quick chilli' chilli doesn't take long to cook anyway, neither does pasta bake and I cant see how subscription boxes can make certain dinners any different than what you can cook from scratch?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.