Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you advertise for an underwear company when that bra does not fit properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can you advertise for an underwear company when that bra does not fit properly 😂
The bulge at her arm pit, the bra defo doesn't fit, it's a lovely set and it's a better photo than some of the ones before in fairness

Reactions: 2
I just cannot believe Figleaves (a reputable underwear brand) would collaborate (pay for this weak advertisin) with her. I’m by no means saying anything about her size etc but the lingerie clearly doesn’t fit, its I’ll fitting/bulging and the pose is not very nice at all. Surely you would get the right size 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The bulge at her arm pit, the bra defo doesn't fit, it's a lovely set and it's a better photo than some of the ones before in fairness
Yes totally but surely it should fit properly for a paid underwear Advert 🙈

I just cannot believe Figleaves (a reputable underwear brand) would collaborate (pay for this weak advertisin) with her. I’m by no means saying anything about her size etc but the lingerie clearly doesn’t fit, its I’ll fitting/bulging and the pose is not very nice at all. Surely you would get the right size 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this!!

I just cannot believe Figleaves (a reputable underwear brand) would collaborate (pay for this weak advertising) with her. I’m by no means saying anything about her size etc but the lingerie clearly doesn’t fit, its ill fitting/bulging and the pose is not very nice at all. Surely you would get the right size 🤷🏻‍♀️
🙌🏻 I note my typos 😬 Too late to edit but you get my drift! My excuse is I’m knackered/stressed from working all day and even with the schools going back I’m probably even more shattered 🥴

Reactions: 1
'The Fall whilst going through my Graze dm's' lol ok Char.

Watching it at 9pm too - she's up late 😂

Blimey. Just thought that she’d put some new ingredients in her ‘Graze’ boxes. Turns out it was the ‘girls’ breakfast 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Have you seen her ‘pre loved by char Louise’ page where she’s selling clothes? The spotty black and white misguided dress from only I swear like a month ago is on there..apparently it’s ‘too big’..but if you scroll to see the pic of her in the sunflower field recently it doesn’t look too big to me?? If anything it’s too small

Have you seen her ‘pre loved by char Louise’ page where she’s selling clothes? The spotty black and white misguided dress from only I swear like a month ago is on there..apparently it’s ‘too big’..but if you scroll to see the pic of her in the sunflower field recently it doesn’t look too big to me?? If anything it’s too small
She will probably turn this into a business too 😂 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Just seen that page. So it looks like she’s trying to pass on her pre-loved tit. Didn’t take long did it?

Reactions: 5
Who is really going to buy a bundle of "toiletries" which includes a bottle of Silvikrin hairspray that you can buy in the pound shop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
C376C241-4B06-404A-941F-7488D3474F67.png

I meant to post this earlier but got distracted with the real job that I do, you wouldn’t know about that though Charl 😉
Anyway, have shower, wash hair and walk Digby... likely to forget to do those things if you don’t put on your list?!?
I see she’s been all over the neighbours again too, bet they chuck their keys in the fruit bowl 🤢 She seriously needs to get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 237021
I meant to post this earlier but got distracted with the real job that I do, you wouldn’t know about that though Charl 😉
Anyway, have shower, wash hair and walk Digby... likely to forget to do those things if you don’t put on your list?!?
I see she’s been all over the neighbours again too, bet they chuck their keys in the fruit bowl 🤢 She seriously needs to get a life!
Char is a lost cause, her life is painfully boring, she's obsessed with money but doesn't have a real job so she sells everything that's not nailed down. Charlie works 24/7 and she's at home writing lists.....It's madness. If it was the other way around Charlie would be slated for taking advantage and not having a job.

• Heart
View attachment 237021
I can't deal with these bloody lists 🙄. 'Mention my new bff neighbours everyday' will be on the list next 😂 .

• Haha
I can't deal with these bloody lists 🙄. 'Mention my new bff neighbours everyday' will be on the list next 😂 .
To be honest I love a list but putting things like 'have a shower' on a list every day would really make you worry about someone's well being. By your mid twenties you shouldn't need to be reminded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.