Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she only tagged the greengrocers in her latest post when people started asking her who they were... I can only assume because she hasn’t been paid to promote them 🙄. I just think it’s selfish and rude - why not promote a local business? Plus she’s only tagged them in the actual photo, she could’ve easily added a tag in the text. She’s only replied to one comment out of a few saying “companies tagged babe”... by the time you’ve written that out, you could’ve just tagged the company in your response 🙄.

Reactions: 4
She’s done this a hundred times before 🙄 it will last two weeks and she will be back to posting pictures with her belly hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like my food but I find the platefuls of food she consumes are very large 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s impressed that ingredients came to under £15 for a chilli con carne?! So they bloody should! 😂 I could probably do it for under a fiver!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I missed the post about asking followers for money, how did she ask it? I can’t imagine anyone directly asking followers for money that’s so bad!

Reactions: 1
For someone who’s primarily a food blogger, you’d think she’d check how to spell/pronounce her ingredients first. I‘ll never let “See-a-batter” go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This girl spouts body positivity then wants to lose weight. Lots of extra exercise. But still mammoth portions. So far today a large brunch and then a large bowl of pasta for lunch and she will also no doubt have a large evening meal. I don't get it? Do normal people have this everyday? A cooked breakfast and a cooked lunch? Or am i missing something.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.