Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs some excitement. This morning telling us shes had a good sleep. Really? Dull .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she goes from one extreme to the other with diet and exercise doesnt she
But she’s so inconsistent. She’s done this so many times and realised that she would rather have massive large meals and 100 snacks a day and do no exercise and preach about “loving herself” then she goes back to exercising and eating decent

I’m intrigued why she always has “pay invoices/chase invoices” on her lists. Invoices for what? I think she makes up some of the stuff on her ‘lists’

I’m intrigued why she always has “pay invoices/chase invoices” on her lists. Invoices for what? I think she makes up some of the stuff on her ‘lists’
I think invoices for her ads as you have to send them once its been posted to make sure you get your money!

Makes sense but she doesn’t do that many ads and it seems to be in her list every day. The last ad was her million pound chilli

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.