Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have a cooked breakfast and a cooked lunch, followed by a cooked dinner. Especially now I'm working from home. 🤷‍♀️ It's calories overall which matters, not whether it's cooked or not.

Her portions are big though, when she does the platter style meals for her and Charlie it always looks more like a family meal to me.

The way she writes though! 'My trainers was dirty'. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This girl spouts body positivity then wants to lose weight. Lots of extra exercise. But still mammoth portions. So far today a large brunch and then a large bowl of pasta for lunch and she will also no doubt have a large evening meal. I don't get it? Do normal people have this everyday? A cooked breakfast and a cooked lunch? Or am i missing something.
I have a healthy appetite but there’s no way on earth I’d be able to eat like that every day!

Reactions: 1
This girl spouts body positivity then wants to lose weight. Lots of extra exercise. But still mammoth portions. So far today a large brunch and then a large bowl of pasta for lunch and she will also no doubt have a large evening meal. I don't get it? Do normal people have this everyday? A cooked breakfast and a cooked lunch? Or am i missing something.
I have to work from home due to the Covid—19 and we have found that we are spending more time on making nice meals rather than a quickly bought sandwich from a shop when in the office. So definitely indulging more now, whilsttrying to keep all meals balanced as possible. 😊

Reactions: 3
I have to work from home due to the Covid—19 and we have found that we are spending more time on making nice meals rather than a quickly bought sandwich from a shop when in the office. So definitely indulging more now, whilsttrying to keep all meals balanced as possible. 😊
Same here! 😋

She had her full breakfast (4 medallions of bacon, two eggs, half an avocado and toast) at 11:11 then had her massive bowl of pasta at 14:39. Jesus Christ.

Also she keeps making excuses for that bloody dog, yes it’s a puppy but stop trying to blame it on the breed. You can train it to behave and stay down so it’s not climbing all over the joint

Reactions: 4
Yeah I thought the idea of brunch was that it's instead of breakfast and lunch. You don't have brunch and THEN lunch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's doing Tesco food ads now. About her 'bargain' £15 chilli. FFS who thinks £15 is a bargain to make a chilli.

• Haha
I was stunned! Chilli for us is a cheap getting close to payday meal! How on earth can it cost £15!
In all fairness I think she means under £15 to buy all the ingredients as new so all the spices/herbs etc which are like £2.50 a pot from Tesco. So if you made it again having already got those spices it would be a lot less

• Haha
She’s soooooooooooooooo boring. Her content is so repetitive, I know a lot of pages are at the moment but even when she does talking stories they’re dull 😴

In all fairness I think she means under £15 to buy all the ingredients as new so all the spices/herbs etc which are like £2.50 a pot from Tesco. So if you made it again having already got those spices it would be a lot less
£2.50 for a pot of a single herb? I'm glad I don't shop in your Tesco. 😂😂😂

Well the recipe she's talking about uses the ones which are 95p.

Is that you, Charlotte? 😂

Last edited:
Why does she make sooo much food for two of them?? Especially when she says she’s just cooking for her cause Charlie’s at work🤦🏼‍♀️

Charlotte makes fishcakes for dinner. "Charlie doesn't really like fishcakes but I'm not making two dinners so he will just have to eat it". Charming. Poor guy, goes to work two jobs all day and she couldn't just chuck a frozen chicken fillet or a burger in the oven for him. What a dick.

Reactions: 6
She really is boring. I know her neighbours shouldnt be partying at the moment. But being awake past midnight in the current climate when she has no kids etc isn't the end of the world. Just loves a moan. I imagine shes just really dull.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.