Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a reason she won’t leave the dog home for more than 20 seconds on his own? I know he’s destructive but she has a crate for him doesn’t she?

I treat my dog like he is my child but he definitely stays home on his own 😂

Reactions: 1
Someone in the comments said to her that if she doesn't need the money then maybe she might consider volunteering so that the job could go to someone who really needs it. So she replied that because she will have less time for instagram, she'll earn less from that so she needs the job to be paid. 🤔

She also said it's a retail job working in a stove showroom.

Reactions: 3
Someone in the comments said to her that if she doesn't need the money then maybe she might consider volunteering so that the job could go to someone who really needs it. So she replied that because she will have less time for instagram, she'll earn less from that so she needs the job to be paid. 🤔

So it’s not due to boredom and more to do with the insta career not taking off as well as planned... 🤣

So it is about money then... 😂

“Less time for Instagram” it’s not like she’s on it all day long. How many paid posts does she get paid to do? All she really posts is her Asda click and collect, boring crap about the dog and some home renovation. She’s skint, 100%

Reactions: 2
If being on Instagram is bad for your mental health that's 100% understandable but if that's the case bloody get off instagram. Stop looking for validation and attention off Internet strangers and concentrate on your life.

Reactions: 5
What got me the other day was in her post about Instagram she said “unless you do it as your job you won’t understand” wow how to alienate your followers.

I find the oversharing of the “body positivity” posts too much.

I’m surprised she hasn’t posted a picture of her and Lil from the Asda event, or even acknowledge meeting her. She always goes on about how Lil helps her. I think she just wants to be Lil personally

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she hasn’t posted a picture of her and Lil from the Asda event, or even acknowledge meeting her. She always goes on about how Lil helps her. I think she just wants to be Lil personally
I’ve often thought this too! A lot of her content is similar, I just find Charlotte more boring and not really very entertaining tbh.

Reactions: 1
Wtf is that home work out. Her form on everything is god awful. Her burpees look like what a child would copy if an adult was doing them 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.