Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re struggling for cash. She often talks about “saving the pennies” when she’s buying the cheaper brands on her shop. She’s doing these £5 meals too. I reckon she regrets quitting!

Jamba-yaaaaa-la 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I hate it when instagrammers do that pointy finger thing when they show off what they've bought. (Brought 😂)

Reactions: 4
I think they’re a pair of boring bastards. They went on holiday to Croatia and had their breakfast lunch and dinner in the all inclusive hotel. Then played cards and had a few cocktails and went to bed. Boooooooring

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have no idea what meal she said she was making with the chorizo?! I thought maybe jambalaya but she’s doing a jam-bay-yala whatever that is 🤷‍♀️😂

I think they’re a pair of boring bastards. They went on holiday to Croatia and had their breakfast lunch and dinner in the all inclusive hotel. Then played cards and had a few cocktails and went to bed. Boooooooring
I agree. She seems like a nice girl but they don’t do anything no date nights, cinema, quick drink down the pub nothing

Her instagram is unbearable today. Keep telling yourself you're happy that youve put weight on love, none of us believe you.

Reactions: 5
Her instagram is unbearable today. Keep telling yourself you're happy that youve put weight on love, none of us believe you.
I also think the position she’s laying in, is making her look fatter than she is 🙄 why is she trying to fake it

So she got a job. She’s 100% reading this post otherwise she wouldn’t have said “don’t think I’m doing this for money because I’m not” 😂

Reactions: 2
So she got a job. She’s 100% reading this post otherwise she wouldn’t have said “don’t think I’m doing this for money because I’m not” 😂
I thought that was a really weird thing to write on the post 😂 I don’t give a duck if you’re doing it for money or not and I don’t know why anyone would tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Really weird thing to write isn’t it, unless she’s reading here 😂

Hi Charlotte 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Load of BS. It’s just part time it’s not for the money, yeah right hun. Hopefully her part time work will mean less time to take hideous, half naked pictures of herself sprawled out on her chair 🤢

If it wasn’t for the money she could’ve volunteered at one of these amazing charity shops she buys her clothes from or done other voluntary work...

Reactions: 2
She w
If it’s not for the money and she’s doing it for a friend surely must be volunteering?
she would 100% say it was volunteering if it really was. It’s defo a paid part time job that she’s got cos she was skint I reckon

And if it wasn’t for not wanting to leave Digby I think she’d get a full time job again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.