Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am debating contacting her and explaining the difference between brought and bought. I thought it was her accent, but she actually writes "we brought this", yes love you brought it from the shop after you bought it. Or may so much is #ad or #gifted that she doesn't need to buy!
Definitely don’t blame her accent, I live about ten minutes away from her & can absolutely confirm she’s saying brought instead of bought 🙄😂 drives me potty. But you may be right about the gifting 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I had no idea she quit her job! I think I stopped following her around the time she started to post more about her flat, cool for her but I'm only interested in healthy meal accounts. I know she can't help this but I cannot stand her smile with her teeth out. She does however seem sweet, but I'm intrigued as to how long being an influencer will last for her, she seems really boring to me.

I had no idea she quit her job! I think I stopped following her around the time she started to post more about her flat, cool for her but I'm only interested in healthy meal accounts. I know she can't help this but I cannot stand her smile with her teeth out. She does however seem sweet, but I'm intrigued as to how long being an influencer will last for her, she seems really boring to me.
Have to agree with the last part, I mainly followed her for healthy recipes and meal ideas etc. She still does these sometimes but she’s definitely not following SW any more. I also find her quite boring and find myself skipping the majority of her stories. Once you’ve seen one of her food shops, you’ve seen them all 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aw no, I usually quite like Charlotte but she’s just posted a follow friday for ‘a favourite slimming world account’. Emily Walters. God sake 😂😫

Tbf he does alot of the renovations with her brother...

Does her boyfriend ever do anything for her? She always seems to be doing everything round the house I know he did some of the building work but he never seems to cook her a meal or anything

Why does she need to get up at 5am when she has all the hours in the day now she no longer works?

Reactions: 4
The way she’s pronounced “petit pois” in her story this morning. I can’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came here to write this 👆🏻

Never have I ever heard anyone pronounce petit pois like that.
I’m so glad it wasn’t just me 😂 I appreciate we can’t all know everything, not everyone is as good at speaking or writing but... how has she never heard anyone say petit pois before? 😩🤣

She was interesting and relatable when she had a life with a job. Now she’s just another “influencer” clone...gifted food, early mornings and body positivity when owning a perfectly normal body... 😒 I like the aesthetics of her photos though

Reactions: 5
Anyone view her latest story of her Asda shop...

duck sake. She needs to go back to school!
The way she pronounced ciabatta bread made me spit my coffee out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sea a batter 😂 for a food blogger she can’t pronounce lots of stuff 😂

I used to like her, but she’s so boring now. She is 100% trying to be lilandlife and all the dog content is boring. I mean, she left a wedding at 7.30 to get home to the dog? 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How old is she? Imagine sitting in on a Saturday afternoon waiting for your Asda shop so you can show your followers your dishwasher cleaner, having left a wedding early the night before stone cold sober? Boring as duck.

How old is she? Imagine sitting in on a Saturday afternoon waiting for your Asda shop so you can show your followers your dishwasher cleaner, having left a wedding early the night before stone cold sober? Boring as duck.
I think she’s like 25/26?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.