Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is so bad with her ads. I'm no expert but if I was doing an ad I would look at the products first to see what they are and be able to give a little explanation, not 'some eye.......................mask' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God she is so bad with her ads. I'm no expert but if I was doing an ad I would look at the products first to see what they are and be able to give a little explanation, not 'some eye.......................mask' :rolleyes:
Absolutely right.

Reactions: 1
^^ if I'm honest I think they all look a bit crap loool. I'd only be interested in them if they had really nice things that you maybe wouldn't get yourself for a picnic.
Perhaps I'm just a bit harsh but in all honesty, I know how to buy jammy dodgers and carrots and don't need them arranged nicely.

Reactions: 4
In fairness that one above looks nice. However I can’t think of anything worse than having a bit of cake packed in beside a pork pie and a tuna sandwich. Charlottes are a half arsed attempt and they look it.

Reactions: 6
^^ if I'm honest I think they all look a bit crap loool. I'd only be interested in them if they had really nice things that you maybe wouldn't get yourself for a picnic.
Perhaps I'm just a bit harsh but in all honesty, I know how to buy jammy dodgers and carrots and don't need them arranged nicely.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not something I would buy either as I’m more than capable of putting together a cheese board or whatever. The point I was making was that compared to Charlotte’s tit show there are better available if that’s your thing.

In fairness that one above looks nice. However I can’t think of anything worse than having a bit of cake packed in beside a pork pie and a tuna sandwich. Charlottes are a half arsed attempt and they look it.
Exactly. Too much sweet and savoury next to each other. 🤮

Reactions: 1
She’s “not going to be on Instagram every day”. What’s the bets she continues to post every day 🙄

• Haha
She seems to be really struggling at the moment. trying to fill some void in her life with animals too. Diet and fitness out the window and daytime drinking becoming the norm??! sure her neighbours will absolutely dislike her when the chickens arrive. Way old before her time, get out and have some fun, go on the raz with your mates. She never seems to mention charlie anymore, life isn't a bed of roses I'd guess. Whatever happened around this time last year has knocked her for 6, taking an Insta break seems like a good idea, step back and get your head together and figure out what direction your Insta page is going in, right now it's a mish mash of random ideas and nothing really gels.

Reactions: 9
So she’s not really taking a step back from her insta page, just from posting on the grid because she’s still going to be doing stories 🙄 ffs, make your mind up! Also, the ‘how cute is this picture of me and Digby that my mum took and I didn’t know she took it’ 🤮 it’s not cute Charlotte because for starters your saggy tits on show 😂

Reactions: 5
So she’s not really taking a step back from her insta page, just from posting on the grid because she’s still going to be doing stories 🙄 ffs, make your mind up! Also, the ‘how cute is this picture of me and Digby that my mum took and I didn’t know she took it’ 🤮 it’s not cute Charlotte because for starters your saggy tits on show 😂
Attention seeking

Maybe she does need to take a break to figure out what she wants to do. Is she promoting her business? Solely doing ads or is she a body positivity page?

Attention seeking

Maybe she does need to take a break to figure out what she wants to do. Is she promoting her business? Solely doing ads or is she a body positivity page?
Exactly, what direction is she going in. Also show some brand loyalty...asda ads for ages and she posts about being all about aldi now. It's little things like this that annoy followers. Of course we are all entitled to shop anywhere we like but insta is her job, think before you post.
Screenshot_20200819-104141_Instagram.jpg

Exactly, what direction is she going in. Also show some brand loyalty...asda ads for ages and she posts about being all about aldi now. It's little things like this that annoy followers. Of course we are all entitled to shop anywhere we like but insta is her job, think before you post. View attachment 216346
I thought that too. Maybe she will be doing ads for aldi'S soon 😂 .

To be honest, Aldi would probably suit her better as she's all about saving the pennies with the second hand stuff lately :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
She’s such a good example of why not everyone can do insta as a “job”. I have nothing against Charlotte, I’m sure if you met her in real life she’d be a normal, harmless girl. But as soon as you monetise your insta and make it your job, you have to accept it requires a lot of motivation and work to make it successful, and you’re going to come under increased scrutiny. Charlotte doesn’t seem cut out for either of those things! And that’s not a dig, it’s just my observation. I know I wouldn’t be able to hack it either, I’d wanna tell anyone who didn’t agree with me to duck off but obviously you can’t do that 🤣 As the bare minimum you have to be able to accept not everyone will agree with you and take criticism on the chin. No one deserves actual hate or trolling, but imo anyone who is making money from peddling random tit to their followers deserves to be held accountable when they mess up, or fall below certain standards.

Reactions: 8
She’s such a good example of why not everyone can do insta as a “job”. I have nothing against Charlotte, I’m sure if you met her in real life she’d be a normal, harmless girl. But as soon as you monetise your insta and make it your job, you have to accept it requires a lot of motivation and work to make it successful, and you’re going to come under increased scrutiny. Charlotte doesn’t seem cut out for either of those things! And that’s not a dig, it’s just my observation. I know I wouldn’t be able to hack it either, I’d wanna tell anyone who didn’t agree with me to duck off but obviously you can’t do that 🤣 As the bare minimum you have to be able to accept not everyone will agree with you and take criticism on the chin. No one deserves actual hate or trolling, but imo anyone who is making money from peddling random tit to their followers deserves to be held accountable when they mess up, or fall below certain standards.
I totally agree. She's definitely not cut out for this and I don't see her doing it long term. Aside from anything, the constant whining about it can't be gaining her loads of followers.

Omfg 😳😳😳 why why why why would you post your gut hanging out with a see through white top - just why???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfollowed due to that last post. It hasn't even been 24 hours since her 'break from not posting'

Also who wears joggers like that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.