Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering it's such a hard task to look on a comparison website, has anyone got any tips on how to get the best energy deal?
I thought this was a weird thing for her to come out with too 😂 she prides herself on being some sort of bargain queen (cheap grazing boards and eBay/boot fair bargs) but doesn’t know how to compare gas and electric companies? Sure.

Reactions: 3
I thought this was a weird thing for her to come out with too 😂 she prides herself on being some sort of bargain queen (cheap grazing boards and eBay/boot fair bargs) but doesn’t know how to compare gas and electric companies? Sure.
Hmmmm- maybe looking for a “collab” 🤔🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she really think people don’t realise she’s got a filter on? Nobody has eyes that sparkle in real life Charlotte 🙄

Reactions: 1
Genuine question. Has she given up with the no spend? Because she’s buying a label maker now!?
And had a McDonald’s breakfast the other day when she said she wasn’t having any takeaways then said she wasn’t buying any more cleaning products yet bought loads online. She forgets what crap she talks all the time.

I’ve just gone through her old stories. Who the hell is this guy? Is this her ex bf? I assumed her and Charlie had been together for quite a while.
Edit: now I’m confused as she went to Kos 115 weeks ago and 111 weeks ago she went to Fuertaventura with Charlie. Is he her brother?
Edit 2: definitely don’t think it’s her brother as it appears to just be her and the guy she’s on holiday with

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
And had a McDonald’s breakfast the other day when she said she wasn’t having any takeaways then said she wasn’t buying any more cleaning products yet bought loads online. She forgets what crap she talks all the time.

I’ve just gone through her old stories. Who the hell is this guy? Is this her ex bf? I assumed her and Charlie had been together for quite a while.
Edit: now I’m confused as she went to Kos 115 weeks ago and 111 weeks ago she went to Fuertaventura with Charlie. Is he her brother?
Edit 2: definitely don’t think it’s her brother as it appears to just be her and the guy she’s on holiday with
It’s her bestie.

Attachments

Turnt does not mean turned fgs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤨🤣🥴

View attachment 202812
I think it's safe to say she's not got enough about her to get 'turnt' up with the girls 🤣🤣 maybe that will be her next "thing" when she's done with the secondhand only buying/weight loss/body positivity/dog obsession/house renovation/bike/graze boxes/cooking/ads....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks really nice in that holiday picture but looks like she's aged alot in the past year.

I wouldn’t normally comment on another girls weight but anyone just looking at her Instagram would assume that she’s gained weight just for content. She’s obviously overweight (each to their own) but the posing in photos with her belly sprawled out all over her chair is not a great look.

Reactions: 5
It's hair wash and put bins out day 🎉 The stupid list 🤦‍♀️ and turn'ts out we've got another ad coming!

I can't get over how she is a wannabe influencer but can't take a single comment of criticism. Better toughen up "hun"

Now she's having Nando's. She's been eating so much crap lately and another second hand dress :rolleyes:

Considering how much she loves to convince people how much she likes to save money, I'm surprised she didn't go Nando's yesterday to take advantage of the eat out discount.

Reactions: 5
Now she's having Nando's. She's been eating so much crap lately and another second hand dress :rolleyes:

Considering how much she loves to convince people how much she likes to save money, I'm surprised she didn't go Nando's yesterday to take advantage of the eat out discount.
So much for no spending 🤔😂

• Haha
So much for no spending 🤔😂
It’s confusing isn’t it and certainly makes me doubt the credibility and genuiness of this account.

I used to (and still do!) really enjoy the food content posts (all the lovely cooking photos and recipe ideas ❤) but recently it seems a little bit negative at times and like “I don’t care what people think & I don’t want their options” etc etc which is like whoa- a bit off putting. I think the poor spelling and grammar for an influencer is not great at all but hey ho.

Also I’ve noticed the similarity to other accounts with the whole filters thing the other day (saw a few accounts on that day complaining about it- yes it’s awful but some people like it- each to their own- you don’t have to use a filter!) and the whole “body confidence” thing- sorry but I just don’t like bandwagons.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.