Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her Iconic video ā€˜you dont need to be a make up artist to use these productsā€™ what??? No way! Surely I need a degree or qualification of some sort to spray my face? Hardly completing a really complicated look is she?! bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She actually used to be ok. Ive followed her for a long time and she used to be really down to earth. Think the insta ā€˜fameā€™ has gone to her head and unfortunately shes turned in to this bratty desperate beg. She tries too hard to be funny and its cringeworthy. She doesnā€™t take criticism very well either. I think she relies on Instagram too much for her income and thats where the desperation comes. Ultimately though shes just another person imitating Hinch hoping to make it big but it wont happen.
I would like to know why she doesnā€™t work just goes over her house daily must be boring

Reactions: 3
Did I just watch her say she had implants because she was going on Holiday and wanted to look good?!! What!!!
Most women have their hair done or nails a bit special, but new boobs, actual new boobs, for a HOLIDAY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if the cowboy builder was someone the ex ripped off. Karma and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if the cowboy builder was someone the ex ripped off. Karma and all that

Exactly what I said...

It's so funny how she is calling someone scum who ripped her off.. yet her and her ex did the same thing to lots of elderly people

I'd say it's very very well deserved

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly what I said...

It's so funny how she is calling someone scum who ripped her off.. yet her and her ex did the same thing to lots of elderly people

I'd say it's very very well deserved
I couldnā€™t believe what she was saying . Pot calling kettle springs to mind .

• Haha
Canā€™t help but think maybe if she listened to the government advice and not had people working on her home during the pandemic then maybe they wouldnā€™t have got away with all her money. Surely the face that they were willing to keep working during it would have raised alarm bells.

Reactions: 6
Honestly all this business about her garden is unbelievable. No legit tradesperson would have started errecting fences during a storm, remember that? Or worked in someones home during lockdown. I think shes made a very careless mistake and handed money over to the wrong person in a desperate attempt of ā€˜the show must go onā€™. Maybe now she will understand how her followers feel buying all kind of shite, slush puppy makers etc from swipe ups, that in my mind is a scam, the whole influencer scene is a scam. This pandemic has hopefully opened peopleā€™s eyes to realise this influencer lifestyle is not what people should be aspiring to. We need to value those key workers who have kept this country going. Sitting at home looking at your gifted items and sharing them online trying to ā€˜influenceā€™ people is not a job. Its all fake and itā€™s damaging, it needs to stop.

I missed this... whatā€™s the ex story??
If you go back to the start of this thread there are some news articles shared, all the info is there.

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s calling people scum for being ripped off yet she and her ex ripped of the elderly for thousands and thousands of pounds ( which itā€™s in the newspaper ) and coincidentally no doubt paid for her boob job !

• Angry
I would like to know why she doesnā€™t work just goes over her house daily must be boring
I dont think shes ever worked. Shes had kids young, probably been claiming benefits, off on the sick because of her mental health etc. Then for a while obviously lived comfortably thanks to her scam artist ex, and now Instagram is her job apparently.

Reactions: 2
I missed this... whatā€™s the ex story??
There is a news article further up the thread

I dont think shes ever worked. Shes had kids young, probably been claiming benefits, off on the sick because of her mental health etc. Then for a while obviously lived comfortably thanks to her scam artist ex, and now Instagram is her job apparently.

Makes me furious.. never worked a day in her life and has everything gifted to her.. has things people who have worked for years couldn't afford

She's already showed the men working on her garden in her highlights, twice. They were putting fences up during a storm. All for the sake of the gram

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.