Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making hoover lines with a carpet cleaner??
Are you not supposed to draw it back over the way you just pushed it forward to draw the water back out? Not miss bits n leave it soaking making sodding triangles. šŸ˜¤
Yea but hoover lines look good on the gram hun Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we need to look at how she had 13.5 k without a job
She will be makin a fortune off her Instagram not just the swipe up links but the work she does with them companies for that cleaning products wil be paying her thousands

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Please lord would Gousto PLEASE just send her a bloody gold folder for cryin out loud! Can't stand the hinting beggy stories any longer! She sprayed it gold because some other influenzas were sent a gold one and she couldn't stand it that hers was the standard red one so she HAD to bloomin
spray it gold! Every story she mentions it arrgggghhhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I live local to Charlotte Greedy, and can say that sheā€™s not worked a single day of her life.
she is a free loader, none of her stories are real or original, theyā€™re as fake as she is. Buy this and buy that constantly, forever showing off with all her luxuries that she has been gifted or can afford because she is raking in thousands getting people to buy what sheā€™s been given for free.
She DID know about her ex and was more than happy to spend it, she did stand by her when it all came out but chucked her as soon as she realised there would be no more money coming in. In fact her ex lived in that house she is in now with her. I will say she worked hard on her house and made the best of what she had with every room. Then put it on the gram - home on a budget! But now itā€™s all gone to her head and NOTHING is on a budget, everything is bloody expensive and she loves nothing more than showing it off either. Doesnā€™t have a mortgage like most people doesnā€™t have to work, and my favourite is always ā€œIā€™m not going to be on much today guys because Iā€™m going to spend it with my familyā€ you donā€™t work like the normal person, you claim this is your ā€œjobā€ yet constantly taking days off and giving the whole ā€œIā€™m spending it with my familyā€ your that lazy that your becoming too bored to edit stories lol! The swipe ups are BEYOND! Nothing she posts is original, itā€™s just buy this and buy that!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I live local to Charlotte Greedy, and can say that sheā€™s not worked a single day of her life.
she is a free loader, none of her stories are real or original, theyā€™re as fake as she is. Buy this and buy that constantly, forever showing off with all her luxuries that she has been gifted or can afford because she is raking in thousands getting people to buy what sheā€™s been given for free.
She DID know about her ex and was more than happy to spend it, she did stand by her when it all came out but chucked her as soon as she realised there would be no more money coming in. In fact her ex lived in that house she is in now with her. I will say she worked hard on her house and made the best of what she had with every room. Then put it on the gram - home on a budget! But now itā€™s all gone to her head and NOTHING is on a budget, everything is bloody expensive and she loves nothing more than showing it off either. Doesnā€™t have a mortgage like most people doesnā€™t have to work, and my favourite is always ā€œIā€™m not going to be on much today guys because Iā€™m going to spend it with my familyā€ you donā€™t work like the normal person, you claim this is your ā€œjobā€ yet constantly taking days off and giving the whole ā€œIā€™m spending it with my familyā€ your that lazy that your becoming too bored to edit stories lol! The swipe ups are BEYOND! Nothing she posts is original, itā€™s just buy this and buy that!!!
I think the people who know her locally are not her fan at all , itā€™s the ones sucked into this fake Instagram life that think she is amazing . Sheā€™s very full of herself lately, sheā€™s changed so much

Reactions: 6
I think the people who know her locally are not her fan at all , itā€™s the ones sucked into this fake Instagram life that think she is amazing . Sheā€™s very full of herself lately, sheā€™s changed so much
She has genuinely always been like it, always showing off pictures of her 4 bed detached when they were scamming people! in fact her ex was so besotted with her that half the reason she did what she did was to impress Charlotte and keep her happy! Even paid for her boob job which she went to London for! I donā€™t say anything about influencers i donā€™t know, nothing negative anyway. But itā€™s so hard seeing her doing so well in life for nothing, knowing that sheā€™s never worked, and used to scam thousands off innocent people.
she is still scamming now, just legally!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has genuinely always been like it, always showing off pictures of her 4 bed detached when they were scamming people! in fact her ex was so besotted with her that half the reason she did what she did was to impress Charlotte and keep her happy! Even paid for her boob job which she went to London for! I donā€™t say anything about influencers i donā€™t know, nothing negative anyway. But itā€™s so hard seeing her doing so well in life for nothing, knowing that sheā€™s never worked, and used to scam thousands off innocent people.
she is still scamming now, just legally!
No wayy, how come sheā€™s not in that house anymore

Her bleeping hands!! I can't stand them! Why is she always waving them around they look like shovels šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
She will be makin a fortune off her Instagram not just the swipe up links but the work she does with them companies for that cleaning products wil be paying her thousands
She has sent people over to basically send abusive messages on his post. Always 2 sides to a story. I feel sorry for the guys wife who is pregnant by the looks of it.
Shes a complete con artist, I've seen it first hand

Reactions: 5
The influencer lifestyle isnā€™t sustainable long term so if she isnā€™t investing her earnings wisely now by buying a property etc shes going to come unstuck. Plus its going to be a very big crash to reality when it all dries up. Can already see the tide turning against these people. Shes a fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.