Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cj2098

Chatty Member
I'll probably get hated for this, but she's the only Instagram person I like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27

C7836

I have to say I do actually enjoy Charlottes stories. I think we’d all be making money off swipe ups if we could 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think we should be bringing her Ex’s actions into this. It’s fair enough if you have an opinion on her, but it’s unfair to drag her past relationships into it.

Reactions: 25
Omg!!!! Come on now , now I know we don’t know how her relationship was with her “ex” but it was a relationship which they had 2 children together while her ex was conning these people , you can’t tell me she didn’t know anything about it or gained from it and enjoyed reaping the benefits also? On her stories at the weekend she was saying her past is her past which yes 100% it is but oh my days to say she was in a toxic relationship is a bit of cop out really, she obviously only got out if that “toxic” relationship when the shot hit the fan an her ex was caught and she obviously had to take the boys away from the situation , otherwise why didn’t she leave before?? There’s things you can turn a blind eye too but if your partner ha thousands of pounds in the bank that’s not something she’s turned a blind eye too, that’s something she’s also reaped the benefits of at the time an was quite happy too until it all came to the light , it’s true nothing is hidden forever I wish her all the luck with her new beginnings but I don’t buy her posts at the weekend putting all the blame on her partner, she obviously must have known where the money was coming from an was quite happy to stay at that time , both as bad as each other in my opinion but as I say I wish her no harm an wish her all the luck in the world , but just one thing , she needs to stop coming across as desperate an now the attention seeking , her personality has changed loads on insta lately 🙄 just like all the others , it’s a shame ther blessed to be sat home all day receiving free gifts an making money from it but it changes so many , an she seems to be one of that category there’s a few who are absolutley the same today as they were a years ago and work hard to do what they do on insta an even then I can only count them on one hand 🤷🏽‍♀️

never heard of coercive control? Domestic abuse? Women can be abusers too gay or straight DV can affect anyone - “Why didn’t she leave?”

Maybe she was afraid to leave? Mayb her ex being caught out was the best thing that could have happened to her and them kiddies? 🤷🏻‍♀️

None of us should judge anyone by something thier ex did IMHO ....

Reactions: 24

Pinchers

Chatty Member
I’ve just come across this account and am I the only one who finds her utterly desperate and irritating? I mean, she’s constantly pleading poverty, clearly doesn’t work and the constant #ad #gifted #aff is head doing. Cringe factor dancing also

Reactions: 21

Clearly what has been written on here has really hurt Charlotte! Your past is your past for a reason and I don’t think it deserves to be brought up especially regarding a child, people shouldn’t be so quick to make assumptions about situations - if she knew about all of this surely she would have been an accessory and would have been charged and or named??
I honestly think the majority of people that comment on these threads are purely jealous - one person has actually commented that they hate how she gets free stuff and they want free stuff!! Says it all!
I’ll be the first to admit the ads can be annoying but fuck me, a would be doing the same thing if offered the chance.
Sorry people I just don’t understand it.

Reactions: 18

Jenny88

I see it now loads of stories about trolls-crying blah blah blah
Yes everyone has a past but if you choose to be an ‘internet/instagram figure’ then your past is fair game
Sorry 😐
Your past is fair game, but it's also just that. Your past. I like Charlotte and just because she had a shitty ex dont make her a shitty person.
I'd actually think less of her if she was with the ex, but she isnt and from her stories she did what she felt was the right thing to protect her children. I really dont think she deserves a thread on here just because she worked hard to network and got gifted a things. She is one of the most genuine people on insta.

And no I'm not Charlotte.

Reactions: 18

Followthey

If I ever tap to set a reminder for the “reveal“ of someones kids room so we can see What colour they’ve painted it, please fucking shoot me.
Get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Instabeg

I’m so confused right now, it’s not appropriate to post her garden pictures “due to a pandemic and historic revolution” even though we’ve all technically seen her garden a million times, are we to be shocked with the third reveal?! Apparently complaining about your hot tub levels and showing all your free food and snacks is appropriate? Just wondering how she defines “appropriate“ and decides what is appropriate and what isn’t 😏🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Peoples circumstances Change all the time, she obviously once was in need he se why she has a council house, now her circumstances are different and if I remember rightly I’m pretty sure she said they were saving for their first home 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also on another note did anyone else spot the scars in her arm?
i would feel really uncomfortable putting down someone who maybe has a history of self harm, if that’s what it was I saw. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Are you lost hun?

You know, now you mention it I remember when I was renting a house and saving to buy my first home.... I definitely didn’t spend money landscaping my rented garden, or on rennovating/decorating that home. Didn’t waste money on pointless bullshit like fancy dress costumes etc. Im sorry but its absolutely ridiculous, and if you are here to defend that kind of behaviour you are deluded.

I work my balls off as a nurse, saved every single penny on my own to put a deposit down on my first house. She thinks twatting around on instagram begging for free stuff all the time is a job, its not a job, its a joke. Shes more concerned about herself and her instagram image than her own kids. I mean today’s story is a joke, shes got thousands of pounds of garden furniture and a hottub she claims to have paid for herself and what do her kids get? A £60 climbing frame from Lidl. My kids are my absolute life, no way would I behave like she does, I wouldn’t decorate their bedroom to fit in with my insta grid, my garden is full of kids toys, slide, swing etc. Im sorry but shes an idiot, and because she chooses to sell her soul on the gram every day I am entitled to an opinion on her, if shes that fragile and self harms she should keep her life private.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

JabbaAndMutt

Sorry to jump on. I come from hinch threads. I think her garden looks stunning( forgive me) what broke my heart today is her kids water slide. I know it was her sons birthday but for someone who’s all about bargain the slide costs around £300-£500. Now, I’ve looked and thought I’d like that for my kids until I saw the price tag. I work two jobs and one of them is very challenging,second job, clean offices at night and on top of that I run small business. I can’t afford it. To pay mortgage and bills for my kids to have decent life, food and roof over their heads I work my ass of. Can someone explain how greedy can afford take away every other day, bottle of booze every night( almost) and garden that costs 1000? I’ve been quoted over £6k for small patio and I’ve saved up because it needs to be done but once is done it will take me another few months to save for nice garden furniture so furniture probably next year
Does she declare all gifted crap to tax man?I’m sure hrmc and dwp are watching her or will be watching eventually. I’ve heard one of instagrammers got in trouble from tax man and removed her account although she’s back now under new name. I work three jobs and pay shit lots in taxes every month. Every day is I’ve bought this I’ve bought that. Also I find it odd stick on tiles in the kitchen and fablon but spend 1000s on garden where she’s living in council property and planning to move to her forever home. I feel like failure of a parent not being able to get water slide for my kids. Thanks for letting me ramble
Back to hinch thread I go😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I love the fact she got scammed!!!

Karma at its finest there, pay back for when her and her ex scammed £100's off people

Hahahaha.. cant wait for the full story!
It will be in the book shes going to write about her life 😂 did you see that in her Q&A? Honestly what a meff.

Also hello to the lurkers on this thread.... im getting lots of reactions to comments I made here weeks ago 😂 so im assuming there are lots of new people who have seen the light and reading the thread from the start. Dont be shy join in the conversation 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Yep she looks the sort that grinds her partner's down.. it's all about her and her needs.. they are pushed to the back.. literally as we see in all her pathetic dancing videos...mothers day.. no mention of her bae H

Karma is a bitch and she will get hers for all she has done, ripping of poor vulnerable people and then lording it up in her gifted garden
I actually felt quite sad for H that Greedy didn’t show any acknowledment of all she clearly does for the boys on Mothers Day. She seems to be so self absorbed. I also find her constantly going on about her weight very insensitive when H is clearly bigger than her. Greedy is slim but she’s constantly going on about how fat she is. Imagine living with someone slimmer than you who was constantly going on about how fat they are? You would literally feel like shit.

She’s pissed me off today hiding the room colour. Who gives a fuck about the room colour? And why has there got to be a reveal?
Who thinks their wall colour is that important they have to conceal it 😭😭 I follow home accounts because I think to see progress, before and afters. Not wait 9 years with a fucking countdown to maximise the free shit you can be sent in the meantime. Boils my piss!

Louise2019

Does anyone else find it really embarrassing when she does stories in response to tattle she should really have some dignity! And it really really winds me up the way having an opinion makes you a troll. Saying the garden looks boring for kids is hardly trolling is it for gods sake

• Haha

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
I always feel for the children in these wee grey houses. What child wants their bedroom decor like that?

Jeezo in my day it was posters everywhere, brightest duvet sets, lava lamps, nothing matching and I was loving it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Darkdayz

Guys guys GUYYYYSSSSS 50 times in every sentence! And then sucking her teeth 🤬 When I see her I see this image every time 😂
FD7DB16B-3A9E-49AE-8E0F-3FF057C4DBC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13