Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She noticed the garden was on a slope because the pool water was on a slope
What - water doesn't slope thicko

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who finds the boob stuff tacky as tit
Who would want that all over their house?

And clearly did the garden on the cheap the saying “get what you pay for” springs to mind - clearly the builders they have now were too expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who finds the boob stuff tacky as tit
Who would want that all over their house?

And clearly did the garden on the cheap the saying “get what you pay for” springs to mind - clearly the builders they have now were too expensive
I find the boob stuff really cringe. It really doesn’t match the rest of her stuff... bit like Mario and his pop of colour. Trying to inject something into a bland, personality free decor - boob themed, gifted items as a focal point to a room don’t make you look fun or different. They just make you look like a twit for being that much of a beg that you’ll except shite that needs to be binned

Reactions: 2
Seriously who would want their kids to see that tit

Yes I have boobs and am proud of them.. but do i need a bleeping blanket to show my tits off

The answer is no

You know the more I think about it I think Greedy actually likes the fact shes got a thread here, think she likes that it makes her relevant and puts her in the same boat as the likes of Hinch. I feel like she tries to goad us in to posting about her with her comments about laundry baskets after all that carry on with who does the washing. Shes always saying ‘I will get trolled for this’ etc. I really think she thrives off the attention. Also all that business with Franno just doesn’t add up either.... im highly suspicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know the more I think about it I think Greedy actually likes the fact shes got a thread here, think she likes that it makes her relevant and puts her in the same boat as the likes of Hinch. I feel like she tries to goad us in to posting about her with her comments about laundry baskets after all that carry on with who does the washing. Shes always saying ‘I will get trolled for this’ etc. I really think she thrives off the attention. Also all that business with Franno just doesn’t add up either.... im highly suspicious.
Im think this too. Any kind of attention is good for Greedy 🙄

Reactions: 1

Yep... I reckon franno is actually greedy

• Wow
And me. Doesn't add up at all. Then had her friend to come on here and rant on stories about her. Very weird

Reactions: 1
Ordered a lazy spa ages ago ... more like it’s been gifted.

corner sofa ... gifted

that’s one expensive garden they must be rolling in it, wow!

Reactions: 6
Isn’t her house a council house? Did she not say she wanted to save to buy? Seems like such a waste of money doing all that to the garden if she has no intention of staying there? It’s not like the garden will be able to put extra pennies onto the value if she owned it and was selling/or just her forever home?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isn’t her house a council house? Did she not say she wanted to save to buy? Seems like such a waste of money doing all that to the garden if she has no intention of staying there? It’s not like the garden will be able to put extra pennies onto the value if she owned it and was selling/or just her forever home?
She needs to get rid of her insta earnings before HMRC investigate her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone has seen her pimping her builder out, who’s got a missus.. just weird to me that she’d film him for her insta

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I just can’t get over how much money she is spending on a council house garden that she’s planning on moving out of.. she will never get that money back and no doubt the people who move in after her will trash it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just can’t get over how much money she is spending on a council house garden that she’s planning on moving out of.. she will never get that money back and no doubt the people who move in after her will trash it
The 'planning to move" speech is probably a bag of bollocks and just something she said thats never going to happen... how can she afford to move when she doesnt work? Thats why shes in a council house

Reactions: 7
I reckon she will apply to buy the house off the council. I have to say, as much as I dont agree with the concept of her getting everything for free etc, I do think the garden looks nice, this new builder clearly knows what hes doing and I really like the new fences. Still think shes a head, and she definitely doesn’t deserve all of this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.