Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the thread.. does the hand not annoy anyone during her stories? It pisses me right off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She would deserve it if she actually worked
She has never worked
She goes with women who work and will keep her and her kids.. even if that includes the pair of them ripping of elderly folk
She will never buy that council dive as she has no job and i am sure she cant get a mortgage #gifted even though she gets everything else that way

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She would deserve it if she actually worked
She has never worked
She goes with women who work and will keep her and her kids.. even if that includes the pair of them ripping of elderly folk
She will never buy that council dive as she has no job and i am sure she cant get a mortgage #gifted even though she gets everything else that way
H could probably get a mortgage though because she works. My friend is a mortgage adviser and I was talking to her about these people who earn money from Instagram etc. She said most mortgage lenders wont touch them because they dont consider it to be viable long term income.

Reactions: 3
Why I'd she posting shots of her builder with his top of saying... There you go ladies??
He's a married man, that is not nice, does she not think his wife would be annoyed at this or does she not care... And posting messages she received about him... Crazy

Reactions: 2
Why I'd she posting shots of her builder with his top of saying... There you go ladies??
He's a married man, that is not nice, does she not think his wife would be annoyed at this or does she not care... And posting messages she received about him... Crazy
Probably because her content is tit so she needs to try and get attention that way..

And does anyone honestly find him that attractive?
I actually snooped his Facebook because I was bored. Nah he’s not as nice as she’s making him out. Has a nice body though, if that is your cuppa tea.

Reactions: 1
It really grinds my gears how much free stuff all the so called influencers get.. I paid 5k to have our garden done that’s months of hard work and savings and then there’s these people who get it all for free. For doing what?? Prancing around on Instagram instead of going out and getting a real job

Reactions: 3
Exactly what I said...

It's so funny how she is calling someone scum who ripped her off.. yet her and her ex did the same thing to lots of elderly people

I'd say it's very very well deserved
Oh what did her and her ex do ? I used to like her but now she just pisses me off ! Swipe up for this swipe up for that ! I can’t see one thing in her house that isn’t gifted ! Not one bleeping thing ! And yeah it does make me a bit envious ! Who wouldn’t be ! I work hard for my money and don’t have the cash to buy half the stuff she puts swipe ups for ! She certainly lives up to her name

There is no way she is declaring all her earnings and gifts to the tax man. If you was she wouldn’t be accepting pointless gifts like that salad bowl. Instrgrammers are supposed to pay tax on there gifts as it’s a form of payment. That’s why really big accounts are very selective about gifts and products they show cause they need to pay tax on it.
I agree and she just takes anything that’s given to her free ! Those stupid glasses she was gifted i mean wtf were they !

Who the duck can afford a £2000 rattan set?! She literally can sink no lower. It makes me laugh when she calls her Instagram ‘work’ it’s not bleeping work you stupid idiot, it’s speaking into your phone and getting a load of free stuff for it!

Cannot stand her. She loves herself too much.

Roll on when her gravy train comes to an end!
It will be in the book shes going to write about her life 😂 did you see that in her Q&A? Honestly what a meff.

Also hello to the lurkers on this thread.... im getting lots of reactions to comments I made here weeks ago 😂 so im assuming there are lots of new people who have seen the light and reading the thread from the start. Dont be shy join in the conversation 😜
yes me for one lol !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
H could probably get a mortgage though because she works. My friend is a mortgage adviser and I was talking to her about these people who earn money from Instagram etc. She said most mortgage lenders wont touch them because they dont consider it to be viable long term income.
H could get a mortgage but with only one income it wont be a very big one, and probably no better than the council house they have now

I thought she would buy the house on right to buy that's why shes putting work in to it. I did my garden etc up when mine was still council cause I knew we were going to buy it. I dont work as im a stay at home mum my husband works so we got a mortgage on his wage which is quote easy with a right to buy.

There would be uproar if it was a man filming a woman like that.
I agree x

I usually lurk rather than post but she has pissed me off this morning. Why the duck would you let your kid do that to your cat! It’s not like he’s not old enough to know better (had he been taught correctly 😡)

So let me get this right...her and her missus are having a full on Sunday dinner and the kids are getting a few wraps with cheese that have been stuffed into a toaster?? WTF?? My son is thee worst eater, but come on! Really??

I'm assuming it's dinner time/supper before bed? I'm sure they had a lunch with them this afternoon. (Not sticking up for brown toof Barry, just how I interpreted it)

So i've not been following Greedy for a while now but she popped up on my facebook marketplace. She's selling Brody's bed for £120. Plus other things from around her house. Can anyone enlighten me to wether she had the bed gifted to her? I know she most probably did and if she did, she shouldn't be allowed to make profit off it!

Last edited:
So i've not been following Greedy for a while now but she popped up on my facebook marketplace. She's selling Brody's bed for £120. Plus other things from around her house. Can anyone enlighten me to wether she had the bed gifted to her? I know she most probably did and if she did, she shouldn't be allowed to make profit off it!
So she gets stuff for free yet profits off her old stuff instead of donating to charity. She makes me sick. Greedy by name greedy by nature.
Bet her kid is being #gifted a new bed worth 3 times more than his Argos one yet she still wants £120 for it.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.