Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the rant about last night calling people ‘bleeping idiots’ if they come to Wales ? She clearly isn’t that bothered didn’t she have gardeners in walking through the house during the first few weeks of lockdown ?? Clearly working together but not living together- how was that essential work ? Where was the concern for the nurses then - absolute hypocrisy!!

Reactions: 3
I always feel for the children in these wee grey houses. What child wants their bedroom decor like that?

Jeezo in my day it was posters everywhere, brightest duvet sets, lava lamps, nothing matching and I was loving it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always feel for the children in these wee grey houses. What child wants their bedroom decor like that?

Jeezo in my day it was posters everywhere, brightest duvet sets, lava lamps, nothing matching and I was loving it😂😂
What??? Dont tell me you didn’t long for a sofa and coffee table in your grey room as a child?! Her child is so lucky, having his privacy invaded on a regular basis, photos of him on the toilet shared with over 100k people, every interaction he has with his mother is filmed for the gram, even having a cuddle or being tickled gets filmed. These kids must be so confused about what normal is. Seems like Charlotte is never in the moment, always worrying about how things look, concerned about making content. Its a soulless way to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way she is declaring all her earnings and gifts to the tax man. If you was she wouldn’t be accepting pointless gifts like that salad bowl. Instrgrammers are supposed to pay tax on there gifts as it’s a form of payment. That’s why really big accounts are very selective about gifts and products they show cause they need to pay tax on it.

Reactions: 5
Having a day off Instagram yet had to post about her being in the daily mail... which showed her door number.. wouldn't take a genius to find her house would it 🙈 shame the rest of her house wasn't done on a budget like her kitchen and bathroom. gift this gift that.

Reactions: 1
Having a day off Instagram yet had to post about her being in the daily mail... which showed her door number.. wouldn't take a genius to find her house would it 🙈 shame the rest of her house wasn't done on a budget like her kitchen and bathroom. gift this gift that.
The comments are worth a look. Seems the article wasn’t well received

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is her house council?
Yes but she desperately tries to disguise that for some reason. God knows why because that could be her niche. Lets be honest she cant compete with the likes of Hinch etc who have brand new homes that probably cost a fortune, she doesn’t have the money. There are a lot of people who live in council houses, my sister actually bought an ex council house last year and she’s currently renovating it. There is a market for it, shes just desperate to be part of an already saturated market instead, shes wasting her time. I dont think she should keep trying to put herself in the cleaning market either because she clearly has no clue. Watching her promo video for that mop and cloth last week she doesn’t even know you shouldnt spray products on to furniture, you should always spray your cloth. She needs to take some professional advice.

Reactions: 2
Yes but she desperately tries to disguise that for some reason. God knows why because that could be her niche. Lets be honest she cant compete with the likes of Hinch etc who have brand new homes that probably cost a fortune, she doesn’t have the money. There are a lot of people who live in council houses, my sister actually bought an ex council house last year and she’s currently renovating it. There is a market for it, shes just desperate to be part of an already saturated market instead, shes wasting her time. I dont think she should keep trying to put herself in the cleaning market either because she clearly has no clue. Watching her promo video for that mop and cloth last week she doesn’t even know you shouldnt spray products on to furniture, you should always spray your cloth. She needs to take some professional advice.
Yes I agree, I used to rent an ex council flat.
you can usually tell a council place a mile off as the cooker always has gaps between the cupboards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I agree, I used to rent an ex council flat.
you can usually tell a council place a mile off as the cooker always has gaps between the cupboards 😂
Mines had room for a range but i had a 60cm cooker for two yrs, i now have a range 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So she had really bad menstrual cramps which meant she had to cancel date night to then go onto walk 7km keep up with your own lies huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.