Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the problem with society now, shes a prime example. People who have no skills, who dont work set up home accounts, buy followers, play the engagement game, try desperately hard to be funny etc. As soon as they start building a decent following they decide that that are an influencer, that’s their job now, and they declare themselves experts on everything from cleaning to politics. Companies like the one who sent her that garden set clearly dont do their research because her followers do not represent the kind of people who are spending £2000 on a garden furniture set. Most people who follow her will do so because she’s apparently a DIY on a budget page. Shes trying to be a chameleon and fit in will too many different groups of people. She’s completely alienating her followers, most people earn less that £2000 per month so that furniture set is unobtainable for them, especially at the moment when lots of people are furloughed or worrying about job security. She’s extremely delusional and I highly doubt this company will sell any of those sets to her followers. She mentioned that they contacted her in November which was around the time she decided to landscape her garden. I think she’s decided to do all this work to her garden off the back of this offer of a free table, she’s probably spent lots of money on landscaping just so she could get It. She must be stretching herself because only a few months ago she was skint and scratching around after £5 and taking her own food to Butlins. If shes trying to keep up with big accounts like Hinch she’s going to fail, Hinch is a millionaire, Greedy is a grubby little brown toothed skip rat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is the problem with society now, shes a prime example. People who have no skills, who dont work set up home accounts, buy followers, play the engagement game, try desperately hard to be funny etc. As soon as they start building a decent following they decide that that are an influencer, that’s their job now, and they declare themselves experts on everything from cleaning to politics. Companies like the one who sent her that garden set clearly dont do their research because her followers do not represent the kind of people who are spending £2000 on a garden furniture set. Most people who follow her will do so because she’s apparently a DIY on a budget page. Shes trying to be a chameleon and fit in will too many different groups of people. She’s completely alienating her followers, most people earn less that £2000 per month so that furniture set is unobtainable for them, especially at the moment when lots of people are furloughed or worrying about job security. She’s extremely delusional and I highly doubt this company will sell any of those sets to her followers. She mentioned that they contacted her in November which was around the time she decided to landscape her garden. I think she’s decided to do all this work to her garden off the back of this offer of a free table, she’s probably spent lots of money on landscaping just so she could get It. She must be stretching herself because only a few months ago she was skint and scratching around after £5 and taking her own food to Butlins. If shes trying to keep up with big accounts like Hinch she’s going to fail, Hinch is a millionaire, Greedy is a grubby little brown toothed skip rat.

She actually took her own food to butlins?? (Nothing wrong with that) just doesn't suit what shes trying to portray of herself...

Why doesnt she just admit shes a benefit basher, she was more than able to work, both her children were in full time school why not get a job???

They must dislike her down at the school gates

Reactions: 4
She actually took her own food to butlins?? (Nothing wrong with that) just doesn't suit what shes trying to portray of herself...

Why doesnt she just admit shes a benefit basher, she was more than able to work, both her children were in full time school why not get a job???

They must dislike her down at the school gates
Exactly, both her children are in full time school, there is absolutely no reason why she doesn’t work. She claims Instagram is her job but lots of other ‘influencers’ have day jobs. She 100% claims benefits. She says she had her first child at 21, has this girl actually ever had a job? Ive always worked, ive had more than one job several times. Im a nurse, ive got a 7 month old baby and I work. Ive actually ended my maternity leave early to go back to work to help during the pandemic. I don’t believe having children is an excuse for not working. I really feel sorry for H, she’s working from home and there have been stories showing Greedy messing about making ‘funny’ videos then in the background Harriet is putting washing away. She seems to make the effort with date nights etc and Greedy is always saying that H is doing this or that with the boys. We never see Greedy making any effort with date nights for H. Seems a very one sided relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I dont understand why she doesnt work tbh.. her boys are in school, shes able bodied and if shes got the energy to dance up and down the stairs im sure she can put a few hours graft in somewhere? Shes lucky atm lots of her followers probably think shes furloughed or working from home because everyones home, and havent realised shes always home and doesn't contribute outside of it to society

Reactions: 5
Exactly, both her children are in full time school, there is absolutely no reason why she doesn’t work. She claims Instagram is her job but lots of other ‘influencers’ have day jobs. She 100% claims benefits. She says she had her first child at 21, has this girl actually ever had a job? Ive always worked, ive had more than one job several times. Im a nurse, ive got a 7 month old baby and I work. Ive actually ended my maternity leave early to go back to work to help during the pandemic. I don’t believe having children is an excuse for not working. I really feel sorry for H, she’s working from home and there have been stories showing Greedy messing about making ‘funny’ videos then in the background Harriet is putting washing away. She seems to make the effort with date nights etc and Greedy is always saying that H is doing this or that with the boys. We never see Greedy making any effort with date nights for H. Seems a very one sided relationship.

Even on mothers day is was all about greedy.. poor H didnt even get a mention and it looks like it's her thats provided financially and does all the work round the house!!

Even on mothers day is was all about greedy.. poor H didnt even get a mention and it looks like it's her thats provided financially and does all the work round the house!!
Yes exactly, I mentioned that at the time. She didn’t even acknowledge Harriet on mothers day it was all me me me. She obviously read the comments because a few times she has now mentioned about H being good with the boys. Shes an absolute disgrace, its so hard being a step parent, I know from my own experience, but my stepson’s mum even got me a card for mothers day!
I just feel for H being in a relationship with someone as self absorbed as Greedy, Greedy never seems to plan anything nice for H, its always the other way around. Its like Greedy must make H feel like shes punching or something which is absolutely not the case.

One of my friends knows Harriet through netball and from what she has said a lot of Harriet’s friends don’t like Charlotte or the way she treats Harriet. I live very close to them and Charlotte is not well liked, shes getting too big for her boots, thinks shes better than everyone.

Also find it very strange that Enzo’s middle name is Glyndwr according to that name plate shes got on his bedroom wall. The company Emma her ex scammed loads of people though was called Glyndwr Home improvements. She was doing double glazing and taking deposits from people and not delivering on the work. If anyone challenged her she lied and said her husband had been killed in the Army when actually she was with Charlotte at the time. I remember it, was a huge scandal at the time locally. Id not want to see my child’s middle name every day in my house if it was a link to my ‘toxic ex’ actually id get my child’s name changed by deed poll.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One of my friends knows Harriet through netball and from what she has said a lot of Harriet’s friends don’t like Charlotte or the way she treats Harriet. I live very close to them and Charlotte is not well liked, shes getting too big for her boots, thinks shes better than everyone.

Also find it very strange that Enzo’s middle name is Glyndwr according to that name plate shes got on his bedroom wall. The company Emma her ex scammed loads of people though was called Glyndwr Home improvements. She was doing double glazing and taking deposits from people and not delivering on the work. If anyone challenged her she lied and said her husband had been killed in the Army when actually she was with Charlotte at the time. I remember it, was a huge scandal at the time locally. Id not want to see my child’s middle name every day in my house if it was a link to my ‘toxic ex’ actually id get my child’s name changed by deed poll.

Poor harriet! I hope she sees the light of day and realises shes worth a lot more than greedy

It's a thing she does.. pretends to be even more stupid than she is. So people laugh and dm her.and say oh silly charl you are so funny

Shes not funny shes a fanny

Reactions: 5
I dont understand why she doesnt work tbh.. her boys are in school, shes able bodied and if shes got the energy to dance up and down the stairs im sure she can put a few hours graft in somewhere? Shes lucky atm lots of her followers probably think shes furloughed or working from home because everyones home, and havent realised shes always home and doesn't contribute outside of it to society
She doesn’t work because she’s a lazy twit who’s found a cushy lifestyle by being fake and flogging tit to her followers and getting thousands of pounds in products sent to her for free.

Shock horror, woken up with 115k followers, I mean bots 🤣
Maybe she was drunk (again) last night and forgot she purchased them.

she has no shame even makes a fuss about it "oh look what i woke up to!" gosh really? we can all see thro your scam love yet another thousand bots paid for? she would be up tit creek if instagram do a bot clean up and be back to way under 100k overnight!

Please stop tucking your hair behind your ears every 2 seconds! Sort your hair out before you post the story! What an annoying habit!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.