Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe that set is £2000, who has that disposable income to spend that on a bloody outdoor table... I used to like Charlotte, but now it’s all ads and gifts. She’s starting to really annoy me. As with Hinch she’s becoming less and less relatable and moving away from the real world. I’m actually horrified if she’s put all that effort in to a Council House if she’s planning on moving out and buying another. Is she going to rip fires out of the walls and pull up expensive carpets? Ridiculous!!

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t believe that set is £2000, who has that disposable income to spend that on a bloody outdoor table... I used to like Charlotte, but now it’s all ads and gifts. She’s starting to really annoy me. As with Hinch she’s becoming less and less relatable and moving away from the real world. I’m actually horrified if she’s put all that effort in to a Council House if she’s planning on moving out and buying another. Is she going to rip fires out of the walls and pull up expensive carpets? Ridiculous!!
I saw the set and I was like omg that’s stunning, but no normal ‘working class’ people have this kind of disposable income. I know I definitely don’t 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s put #ad so she’s definitely not paid for it. I’m sorry, £2K patio set when her kitchen has a painted worktop and stick on tiles. Surely if she has £2K it would have been better spent on something else. Like replacing the sick stained carpet on the stairs she’s always going on about.
I hope either HMRC catch up with her (that’s if she’s declared herself as self employed), or they throw the book at her for fiddling the benefits system. Remember her ex is a con artist who got done TWICE. I’m sure she would have picked up a trick or 2.
who’s her ex? 🍿

who’s her ex? 🍿
Earlier on in the thread there’s a couple of newspaper articles

you can see greedy blurred out in the pictures on this one

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
instagram ‘influencers’ not being able to use basic grammar winds me up so much 🤦‍♀️ On her story today one of her kids has done a lovely piece of work - the task has been written by an adult, guessing greedy as surely no teacher is that thick, saying “draw a picture of a time when you WAS happy. Write what you DONE that made you feel happy.’ Using this sh*te grammar in colloquial speech is one thing but she’s actually written that down😳 the mind boggles. And now the kid will get it wrong his whole life. Dunno why but it annoys me so much 😂
Or "their doing so well" like 😤😤 its they're..

Reactions: 1
If anyone believes she didn't know what was going on all those years, they are a bigger fool than her

Reactions: 2
guys guys guys just cause bojo has said we can travel however far we wish we MUST NOT travel to Wales because Charlotte greedy has demanded!!! Don't get me wrong I'm not planning on it but who does she think she is.. really?

• Haha
I liked her up until her latest story about who can and cannot go to wales.
She came across so insensitive!
Smiling and laughing.
English public can’t control what the government release and she made out that it’s only the welsh government keeping people safe.
When hundreds of people are dying everyday don’t post a story where your laughing and joking.
Cruel witch

Reactions: 4
Her story about people being selfish etc is very rich coming from the buck toothed idiot who thought Coronavirus was a joke initially and was twatting around in Tesco making videos of herself with a box of Corona beer. Baring in mind this was around the time people were terrified of potential lockdown and were panic buying. Thats how seriously she was taking the situation. Then she lied saying she hadn’t left her house in weeks till her mate came on here and told us good old Greedy has been going out running errands for various people. Fair enough but why lie? Also having workmen at her house, ordering all kinds of pointless tit causing delivery drivers to put themselves at risk. Shes a head.

Reactions: 8
guys guys guys just cause bojo has said we can travel however far we wish we MUST NOT travel to Wales because Charlotte greedy has demanded!!! Don't get me wrong I'm not planning on it but who does she think she is.. really?
To be fair, and sensible. I also live in Wales, 20 mins from the English boarder. I live on the coast, we are worried that we are now going to see an influx of people driving over for their exercise or picnics in the park. Our own welsh government haven’t changed our advice. We can take more than one trip out to exercise but it must start and end at home. But if others start coming across, stopping off at beauty spots or dropping in to tesco for essential BBQs for on the beach.....the risk then gets higher for those that live and shop in the area. So as mush as Greedy can get on my wick a little, she does have a point here. Although maybe she could’ve explained that essentially Wales are still in lockdown, so please help us keep safe and stay in your local areas 👍🏻 Welsh police will still also be stopping people coming in to Wales, sending them back with a fine. Basically, Wales is still closed 👍🏻
This also comes from a view of personal experience, I’ll be laying my dad to rest on Wednesday who died of COVID, he left the house once 3 days prior to lockdown to stock up on food and supplies to prepare to not leave the house for as long as he needed. 14 days after the trip to Morrison’s he was taken to hospital with COVID19, He lives off in the middle of nowhere, alone in a rural location and had nobody visit or see him since February (so we know the supermarket was the only place).
We have our shopping delivered and it’s washed outside before coming in to the house. I work for the NHS, there is absolutely no risks being taken for as long as I can do it 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The fact she's deleted it says it all I couldn't believe the cheeky bleep there's families doing everything they can in England to keep their families safe we don't control what bojo says it was extremely insensitive she just thinks everything's a joke then wonders why she gets 'trolled' she really has just hacked me off this evening. Please dissappear from insta for a few days Charlotte and don't even have the nerve to come back and blame it on one of your different personalities you insensitive trollop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.