Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£2000 for a bleeping garden table!! Are you bleeping serious you brown toofh twit
When people cant afford their shopping!!

You are an absolute bleeping bleep

Reactions: 12
Who the duck can afford a £2000 rattan set?! She literally can sink no lower. It makes me laugh when she calls her Instagram ‘work’ it’s not bleeping work you stupid idiot, it’s speaking into your phone and getting a load of free stuff for it!

Cannot stand her. She loves herself too much.

Roll on when her gravy train comes to an end!

Reactions: 12
Who the duck can afford a £2000 rattan set?! She literally can sink no lower. It makes me laugh when she calls her Instagram ‘work’ it’s not bleeping work you stupid idiot, it’s speaking into your phone and getting a load of free stuff for it!

She is totally unbelievable... it's not work you twit you are a benefit basher!!!

I absolutely dislike her guts

Reactions: 5

I can’t wait for HMRC to catch up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I honestly hate to defend people because 9/10 tattlers are spot on but luckily me and my partner aren’t effected by COVID19. No disrespect to anybody that is effected, cause I can only assume this is a horrible time financially. Nobody knows how long they may have saved for that outdoor furniture? Me and my parent have nearly got our despit for our first house - we wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for this pandemic, and that’s with renting our flat, and care for a 2 year old!! I’m not a long follower of H but what does she do for a living?
Ps she still bleeping bugs me

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s the fact she tries to be relatable with her “I’m so skint” and budget DIYs, yet now she’s flogging a GARDEN set worth £2000 that she will have been given for free?! She’s got the wrong audience for that surely? And to offer 5% off 😂

She 100% hasn’t saved for it. Surely that amount of money would be going in the savings they say they have to buy a house? You can buy some lovely cheap sets without breaking the bank to put you on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s the fact she tries to be relatable with her “I’m so skint” and budget DIYs, yet now she’s flogging a GARDEN set worth £2000 that she will have been given for free?! She’s got the wrong audience for that surely? And to offer 5% off 😂

She 100% hasn’t saved for it. Surely that amount of money would be going in the savings they say they have to buy a house? You can buy some lovely cheap sets without breaking the bank to put you on.
She’s put #ad so she’s definitely not paid for it. I’m sorry, £2K patio set when her kitchen has a painted worktop and stick on tiles. Surely if she has £2K it would have been better spent on something else. Like replacing the sick stained carpet on the stairs she’s always going on about.
I hope either HMRC catch up with her (that’s if she’s declared herself as self employed), or they throw the book at her for fiddling the benefits system. Remember her ex is a con artist who got done TWICE. I’m sure she would have picked up a trick or 2.

Reactions: 11
She’s put #ad so she’s definitely not paid for it. I’m sorry, £2K patio set when her kitchen has a painted worktop and stick on tiles. Surely if she has £2K it would have been better spent on something else. Like replacing the sick stained carpet on the stairs she’s always going on about.
I hope either HMRC catch up with her (that’s if she’s declared herself as self employed), or they throw the book at her for fiddling the benefits system. Remember her ex is a con artist who got done TWICE. I’m sure she would have picked up a trick or 2.
Exactly! Some of her followers will be following her because she does these quick fixes around the house and “makes do” with a rotten carpet. Many will probably find this kind of content refreshing as opposed to the other perfect insta homes with people renovating their kitchen as the seasons change. She’s now trying to convince these same people to drop £2000 (minus a very generous 5%) on garden furniture that you won’t be able to use half of the year.

Reactions: 3
I honestly hate to defend people because 9/10 tattlers are spot on but luckily me and my partner aren’t effected by COVID19. No disrespect to anybody that is effected, cause I can only assume this is a horrible time financially. Nobody knows how long they may have saved for that outdoor furniture? Me and my parent have nearly got our despit for our first house - we wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for this pandemic, and that’s with renting our flat, and care for a 2 year old!! I’m not a long follower of H but what does she do for a living?
Ps she still bleeping bugs me

She didnt pay for it... it was free!!!

She must look like such a twit to her neighbours, doesnt work, living in a council house and with a £2k garden table! Nobody can relate to that life. Completely agree with a previous comment, it’s embarrassing shes got a wanky painted work top and tile stickers in her kitchen and then she’s blowing thousands on landscaping the garden 🤷🏻‍♀️ She must be on crack.

Reactions: 10
She must look like such a twit to her neighbours, doesnt work, living in a council house and with a £2k garden table! Nobody can relate to that life. Completely agree with a previous comment, it’s embarrassing shes got a wanky painted work top and tile stickers in her kitchen and then she’s blowing thousands on landscaping the garden 🤷🏻‍♀️ She must be on crack.
Sounds to me like she’s trying to get “rid” of her insta money before Mr. HMRC finds it. Hence paying cowboys, probably cash, to do the garden.

How was she scammed on her garden? I missed that part.
£2k is an obscene amount to spend on a garden set. The fire is lovely but ... £2k...

Yep.. she is a complete embarrassment.. as I said before I live in a council house but her neighbours must take the complete piss out of her!! I know I would.. sat in her half done garden with 2k table and a #gifted drinks trolley, lording it up thinking shes amazing.. when in fact all she is is waynetta slob!!!

Reactions: 3
Could someone catch me up on the garden cowboys please I missed it!
I think it was something to do with the garden wasn’t safe and was at risk of collapse and the builders fucked off. What goes around comes around

Reactions: 1
Could someone catch me up on the garden cowboys please I missed it!
She hasn’t said fully what happened. She going to tell us the full story when she does her big garden reveal 🙄

The general gist is how Pinchers describes it but we’re all on the edge of our seats waiting for the full story...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.