Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously just letting on to be thick saying do americans have their own language 🥴🥴🥴🥴
First time poster. I actually used to like her, but now she just makes me eye roll! Does she really not get that in other countries they often speak English as well as their first language? And has she really never heard of American English?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First time poster. I actually used to like her, but now she just makes me eye roll! Does she really not get that in other countries they often speak English as well as their first language? And has she really never heard of American English?
Yes she knows. Shes just one of those annoying people who plays up to the Welsh people are thick stereotypes 🙄 thinks it makes her hilarious because of course we all laughed didn’t we. Its all about engagement too, she posts something like that and she will get loads of inbox messages from people like ‘LOL you are so funny Charl, you brighten my day, I love you so much, even more than my own family. Please post more swipe ups so I can line your pockets with more of my hard earned cash’
And she will also have a lot of people who fall for it and message her telling her that Americans speak American English and lots of people speak English as a second language. So she can then post another close up video of her brown tooth fake laughing hysterically at herself, leg slapping the lot. Shes such a meff but thankfully people are getting wise to her.

Reactions: 5
You know her acting “thick” is an act. Hinch does it. Boosts engagement. “Oh silly old me”
She’s not as thick as she wants you to believe. Remember the con artist ex.

Reactions: 9
Bet Greedy chops is fuming that Mario got a gift off Hinch for hitting 100k. Greedy didn’t even get a story mention from Hinch when she hit that milestone 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone just seen her refill her Oreo jar, by putting fresh ones on top of the (probably) stale ones that have already been sat there for however long? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone just seen her refill her Oreo jar, by putting fresh ones on top of the (probably) stale ones that have already been sat there for however long? 🤢
I thought that. I wonder how long those ones have been going soft there 🙈

• Sick
First time poster :)
I've had to unfollow the girl as she seems 100% fake. Apart from the repetitiveness, the fake laughing drives me insane. I cant believe she gets sponsored to advertise things?? Who the hell manages her?

It’s her shiny bulbous head, fake laugh and the narcissistic aura she has about her that drive me nutty. Companies must like her for her vapid personality and that “girl next door” look

Reactions: 3
I love the fact she got scammed!!!

Karma at its finest there, pay back for when her and her ex scammed £100's off people

Hahahaha.. cant wait for the full story!

Reactions: 8
I love the fact she got scammed!!!

Karma at its finest there, pay back for when her and her ex scammed £100's off people

Hahahaha.. cant wait for the full story!
It will be in the book shes going to write about her life 😂 did you see that in her Q&A? Honestly what a meff.

Also hello to the lurkers on this thread.... im getting lots of reactions to comments I made here weeks ago 😂 so im assuming there are lots of new people who have seen the light and reading the thread from the start. Dont be shy join in the conversation 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.