Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me that painted work top looks dog rough up close 😂 Her kitchen is an absolute show considering shes ‘renovated’ it twice.

Reactions: 5
And...... que the historical crying into the camera. She’s so predictable it’s weird

Reactions: 4
Funny how she does a story about her crappy painted work tops after they were mentioned on here. Reckons she saved herself £3000 😂 my kitchen is twice the size of hers and my worktop cost my £500. As usual talking shite.

Reactions: 5
Shes one of these insecure people who’s constantly dieting and chasing the elusive size 8 thinking it will bring them sudden happiness in life. She spouts constantly about being kind and ‘women supporting women’ when actually her type of influencing is damaging to women. Probably the majority of her followers are similar size or bigger than her. Without being unkind Hariett seems to be bigger than her. Imagine living with another woman who’s slimmer than you but constantly moaning that shes fat. Its just attention seeking none sense, she just wants everyone to feed her narcissistic head full of compliments. Shes a disgrace, and she sets a very bad example to her children.

Reactions: 3
She was one of the accounts I didn’t mind but every page on Instagram doing this flash exercise thing reeks of desperation. I can see that ending in tears for folk not put the lid on properly and you have flash all over your living room. And how does it work are you supposed to go out and buy all these cleaning products to exercise with cause who would have all this lying around. I hope they are all getting paid well to do this otherwise you are doing all sorts of advertising for this company for a cpl of bottles of bathroom cleaner.

Reactions: 2
She was one of the accounts I didn’t mind but every page on Instagram doing this flash exercise thing reeks of desperation. I can see that ending in tears for folk not put the lid on properly and you have flash all over your living room. And how does it work are you supposed to go out and buy all these cleaning products to exercise with cause who would have all this lying around. I hope they are all getting paid well to do this otherwise you are doing all sorts of advertising for this company for a cpl of bottles of bathroom cleaner.
Thats Greedy all over, shes a desperado.

Funny how P&G’s brand partner Hinch isnt doing the Flash challenge.

instagram ‘influencers’ not being able to use basic grammar winds me up so much 🤦‍♀️ On her story today one of her kids has done a lovely piece of work - the task has been written by an adult, guessing greedy as surely no teacher is that thick, saying “draw a picture of a time when you WAS happy. Write what you DONE that made you feel happy.’ Using this sh*te grammar in colloquial speech is one thing but she’s actually written that down😳 the mind boggles. And now the kid will get it wrong his whole life. Dunno why but it annoys me so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has such a chip on her shoulder. "This flash is JUST a bit of fun" - stop scolding us like a prissy teacher, get OFF tattle and stop responding to whats said on ere via ur passive aggressive stories, its sad

Reactions: 1
She has such a chip on her shoulder. "This flash is JUST a bit of fun" - stop scolding us like a prissy teacher, get OFF tattle and stop responding to whats said on ere via ur passive aggressive stories, its sad
Just a bit of fun she says. More like just a bit of free advertising for Flash hun. What a bloody belter! There is is exercising with a stiff neck on Insta ‘all for the fun’. The people at Flash must be laughing their cocks off at all these desperate idiots promoting their brand every day for free 🙄

Just a bit of fun she says. More like just a bit of free advertising for Flash hun. What a bloody belter! There is is exercising with a stiff neck on Insta ‘all for the fun’. The people at Flash must be laughing their cocks off at all these desperate idiots promoting their brand every day for free 🙄
She would have been paid for that. I’ve heard of p&g paying instagrammers a grand for those stupid mop adverts

She would have been paid for that. I’ve heard of p&g paying instagrammers a grand for those stupid mop adverts
I read on another thread (cant think which one now) that they just got sent the products to use to participate. I think this influencer stuff is running out of steam. Everyone knows that they are paid/rewarded. I wouldn’t personally buy anything ‘recommend’ by an influencer because their opinions aren’t real. All these people will tit themselves when it dries up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.