Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she went to Manchester recently with IWOOT but she doesn’t mention them much now. I thought maybe things have dried up because of Covid-19 but I see a lot of other accounts are getting gifted items from them 🤷🏻‍♀️
She went to London with Swan a while back? She was running around giving away hoovers or something. I think shes still affiliated with Swan, she promotes a lot of their products. Or do you mean when she went to Manchester recently with IWOOT? When she took the ‘you cant see my boobs in the taps’ bath photo?
Sorry yes it was Manchester!! She literally mentioned them once and then not again. I’m wondering whether they saw her calling People head donnas and the corona joke and got rid

Reactions: 1
Sorry yes it was Manchester!! She literally mentioned them once and then not again. I’m wondering whether they saw her calling People head donnas and the corona joke and got rid
Hmmm im not sure. she behaves in such an unprofessional way I wouldn’t be surprised.

Bet she does a story advertising their products, just to prove a point.. cus she reads here
It really doesn’t look good on IWOOT if they didn’t boot her for joking about Corona. There are so many other influencers, she needs them more than they need her. What I dont understand is what’s different about being a brand partner? I see a lot of accounts sharing discount codes for IWOOT, and Greedy has for a while then next thing shes a brand partner? What does that actually mean? I have no idea

Yeah she said she defo hadn’t spoke to her. But that she did feel bad that she had upset greedy. Where did it go though 🤔

It was there...

She was saying that greedy hadn't messaged her, so she had the wrong person etc
I must have missed it. I do think the thread was getting out of hand with all the Franno talk so admin probably did the right thing. Greedy has been very quiet today.... something is definitely going on with her at the moment.

Reactions: 2
God who actually gives a rats ass what colour your Gousto folder is? Cant believe she spent £10 on gold spray paint 🙄 she cant cope that other influencers have got a coloured folder and she hasnt. I think what she doesnt realise is you get the coloured folders when you PAY for so many full price boxes. Not when you use credit to obtain boxes. You dont get rewarded for being a beg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like tagging cleaning with mario in her story about trolls backfired. He basically told her to get a grip and said he wouldn’t lower himself to expose a troll (like she was threatening to do), and then she got trolled on his thread on here too. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like tagging cleaning with mario in her story about trolls backfired. He basically told her to get a grip and said he wouldn’t lower himself to expose a troll (like she was threatening to do), and then she got trolled on his thread on here too. Jesus wept.
Oh I said this on the Mario thread! I’m glad someone else spotted it! I am new to this thread - only had a quick look at her since she appeared on Mario’s stories and she comes across as very unlikeable. 😕

Reactions: 2
Oh I said this on the Mario thread! I’m glad someone else spotted it! I am new to this thread - only had a quick look at her since she appeared on Mario’s stories and she comes across as very unlikeable. 😕
She reeks of desperation, extremely immature, unprofessional and attention seeking. She obviously wanted bucket loads of sympathy about being ‘trolled’ when actually lots of people have far worse. She tagged Hinch like Hinch gives a flying fig about some bint from Wales. Because Hinch once tossed Greedy a crumb from her table and invited her to a P&G event she thinks they are pals. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
God who actually gives a rats ass what colour your Gousto folder is? Cant believe she spent £10 on gold spray paint 🙄 she cant cope that other influencers have got a coloured folder and she hasnt. I think what she doesnt realise is you get the coloured folders when you PAY for so many full price boxes. Not when you use credit to obtain boxes. You dont get rewarded for being a beg.
She is actually raging about this lack of gold folder 😂 she can't seem to handle it... All the polava about spray painting it gold, I mean it's obviously her pleading to gusto to send her one....

Reactions: 3
She actually used to be ok. Ive followed her for a long time and she used to be really down to earth. Think the insta ‘fame’ has gone to her head and unfortunately shes turned in to this bratty desperate beg. She tries too hard to be funny and its cringeworthy. She doesn’t take criticism very well either. I think she relies on Instagram too much for her income and thats where the desperation comes. Ultimately though shes just another person imitating Hinch hoping to make it big but it wont happen.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.