Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally dread to think what she has in mind.... let me guess, dancing like a twit, cringeworthy attempts to be funny, few passive aggressive comments about
tattle..... awkward laughing at herself, pretending to get/say things wrong or acting dumb, hoover lines and fancy dress? Im on the edge of my seat.....
I still feel ashamed for her after seeing this big announcement “not to be missed” I never saw it live but saw it where she had saved it an omg ther must’ve been so many let down by what she did , now doing sister act you would’ve thort she would have at least sang “I will follow him” Which is basically the films anthem 😂 she wasn’t even singing in time 😂🙈

So its IWOOT’s birthday today..... im surprised shes not mentioned it considering shes a brand partner 👀

Enzo used to have her ex wifes surname (Meredith-Hughes) the ex that got convicted of scamming people out of £170k and went to prison. Her ex wife has an old public twitter account with photos of Charlotte and Enzo on dating a few years ago 🤔

Looks like her ex was a real nasty piece of work! So Greedy stayed with her after the double glazing scam and then she went on to scam people for PPI 👀 I find it really hard to believe Greedy had no idea about all of this.

Disgusting , greedy knew about it she only got out so nothing happens with the boys she 100% knew what she was doing and reaped the benefits too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No I know you didn’t I just wanted to be clear that I wasnt putting down council houses or anyone that lives in one. Didn’t want my comment to be taken the wrong way.
[/QUOTE
I Don't mind what people think of council houses I never said anything regarding that anyway 🤷‍♀️
Ah okay I'm sure she said she Bought it when I first started following her
I guess it depends where u live I think the weekly rent around here for 3 bed council is around £110 a week and goes up around £5 every April my sister rents private and pays £450-£475 a month
I think u can get help towards your rent if ur low income family etc but £110 a week seems to be the average where I live I bought mine before they scraped the right to buy discount My mortgage works out half the price now.
No she hasn’t bought it, it’s a council house so she was clearly lying when you heard it on her stories , just another lying Instagram wannabe

Reactions: 1
Shes hiding for a few days cus shes been called out on here for her and her ex conning people out of money

She will be back using the mental health card

Reactions: 10
Shes been sharing about this Principality app saying shes saving for her first home, unless thats more made up bullshit for an AD.

I haven’t got anything against council houses, my dad grew up in one and my nan lived in that house till she died 2 years ago. We dont live far from the estate she lived on and I know people who live there now, their rents are much cheaper than any private rent. I also live in Wales.
It is an AD. A local singer who lives by us who is quite well known in the musical theatre world is also promoting the principality app and it was a paid partnership.

My god she looked like she had one of the roll neck jumpers my mum wears who’s in her 70’s and I was thinking why is she wearing that , and then she revealed it was a lounge suit , Lord have mercy she’s only 27 my mum would wear that lounge set, and no she’s takin a break away because she’s realised like many other “instagrammers” they have been using the crisis for ther selfish greedy self gain , instead of using ther platform in a positive way to raise some kind of awareness and not just video yourself clapping every Thursday ! I must admit I haven’t even noticed she had been gone not long out of self isolation strait from working the wards to our apartment to self isolate for 2 weeks so not to take any symptoms home to my family but ther for the grace of god I’ve come thru it sadly a few NHS Workers haven’t , this is why these self absorbed people get to me doing what ther doing during this pandemic , what makes it worse was the way she was mocking it at home and in the supermarkets to begin with, an yeh maybe a little of her does feel tit that her past will always be out ther , Emma may have taken all the blame for conning but greedy never left her the first time it happened it was only the second time that she left and she expects people to believe her when she says she didn’t know she had the money ha ha makes me laugh just thinking about it !

Can’t be arsed to draw the winner of her competition can she 🙈
Was she meant to draw a competition???

Reactions: 2
My god she looked like she had one of the roll neck jumpers my mum wears who’s in her 70’s and I was thinking why is she wearing that , and then she revealed it was a lounge suit , Lord have mercy she’s only 27 my mum would wear that lounge set, and no she’s takin a break away because she’s realised like many other “instagrammers” they have been using the crisis for ther selfish greedy self gain , instead of using ther platform in a positive way to raise some kind of awareness and not just video yourself clapping every Thursday ! I must admit I haven’t even noticed she had been gone not long out of self isolation strait from working the wards to our apartment to self isolate for 2 weeks so not to take any symptoms home to my family but ther for the grace of god I’ve come thru it sadly a few NHS Workers haven’t , this is why these self absorbed people get to me doing what ther doing during this pandemic , what makes it worse was the way she was mocking it at home and in the supermarkets to begin with, an yeh maybe a little of her does feel tit that her past will always be out ther , Emma may have taken all the blame for conning but greedy never left her the first time it happened it was only the second time that she left and she expects people to believe her when she says she didn’t know she had the money ha ha makes me laugh just thinking about it !

Was she meant to draw a competition???
Yeah, a few friends of mine had entered. Her competition ended 5pm on the 13th with the winner being drawn at 7pm. I just looked and she’s changed it to the 14th at 5pm!

Yeah, a few friends of mine had entered. Her competition ended 5pm on the 13th with the winner being drawn at 7pm. I just looked and she’s changed it to the 14th at 5pm!
She’s an idiot!!! Made herself look more of a fool 🤦🏽‍♀️

Too hot for a curry yet shes wearing a thick wooly roll neck jumper. More like the platter was more instagrammable 🙄 imagine living like that, everything you do being for the Gram. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Too hot for a curry yet shes wearing a thick wooly roll neck jumper. More like the platter was more instagrammable 🙄 imagine living like that, everything you do being for the Gram. Embarrassing.
Yeh I thort the exact same thing 😂 plus ther would be a swipe up for the EXTRA thick woolly “winter lounge set” she’s late to the party with those lounge sets don’t yeh think

Big shout out to “CHARLOTTE”’aka greedy ,seein as she took time out if her day to mention this “head Donna” the past couple of stories , thanks hun 👏🏼🤓

• Haha
How do you make a new thread....sick to death of seeing interiorstyling18 and her sly marking of AD.
Yes please someone make a thread of this annoying woman, she never marks ad or gifted hasn’t since it came out. And is constantly on the beg for free stuff she just tags the company and says that’s what she’s looking at getting them next thing you know it’s an ad as she’s been gifted it. (But won’t say it is just a sly minimal little ad at the bottom that you need a magnifying glass to see)

Reactions: 5
Yes please someone make a thread of this annoying woman, she never marks ad or gifted hasn’t since it came out. And is constantly on the beg for free stuff she just tags the company and says that’s what she’s looking at getting them next thing you know it’s an ad as she’s been gifted it. (But won’t say it is just a sly minimal little ad at the bottom that you need a magnifying glass to see)
I don’t know been wanting to make a new one myself for ages!!

She annoyed me last night again clapping for the nhs only this time it was especially for her best friend hanna who is now symptomatic with covid-19 but is going back to work in intensive care when she’s better ...... will that be a fake friend called Hannah who a nurse greedy , funny how now you mention your best friend is a nurse , hope she’s not as fake as us nurses on here you called fake , not once have you mentioned her before I know if it was my best friend she would’ve been mentioned before now for all that she does !!

Reactions: 3
A large portion of this thread has been removed due to derailing “friends“, “trolls” and troll hunters.
some members have been warned or removed.

please hit report if this happens again and continue on.

thank you.

What happened to her big partnership deal she had? Where she went to London? I can’t remember the brand now but all seems very quiet!!

What happened to her big partnership deal she had? Where she went to London? I can’t remember the brand now but all seems very quiet!!
She went to London with Swan a while back? She was running around giving away hoovers or something. I think shes still affiliated with Swan, she promotes a lot of their products. Or do you mean when she went to Manchester recently with IWOOT? When she took the ‘you cant see my boobs in the taps’ bath photo?

I know she went to Manchester recently with IWOOT but she doesn’t mention them much now. I thought maybe things have dried up because of Covid-19 but I see a lot of other accounts are getting gifted items from them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.