Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the way she responds to everything in such a childish way. People here pointed out her boiler cupboard was dangerous so rather than acknowledging that fact and being mindful not to show it stacked up in a dangerous way again, or even saying something like shes realised its not safe so will make sure to keep it clear around the boiler. You know nobody knows everything and she probably genuinely didn’t realise. She would rather have a strop about it and make silly sly comments on her stories. She behaves like a petulant child, not like a grown adult. I suppose that’s what comes when you have people blowing smoke up your arse telling you are amazing all the time (for their own engagement) and then you start thinking you know it all and nobody can question you about anything. Its not a good way to be, you soon come unstuck with that attitude.
Look at the modern mum she posted something about using a professional gel nail kit and she got loads of people messaging her about it saying professional products should only be used by a trained person, and how she shouldn’t promote that kind of thing to her followers. So she owned it, held her hands up, acknowledged and apologised, then moved on. Thats a mature response, and thats how you get people’s respect.

Reactions: 6
Am sure “this girl can organise” will make tonight’s “live” much more better , she’s done some fab “lives”
With other insta accounts especially those who teach how to cope during the crisis we’re in, I watched one with her in with someone last week talking about things to do at home and ways to cope at home whether alone or as a family an it was great to watch an I really do like her and her page , god knows greedy needs the help 👍🏽

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched her live and got blocked for asking how she feels about people ordering non essential items online in the current crisis?? Oops 😬

• Haha
I know.. a bleeping drinks trolley!!!

She really does forget who and what she is.. a drinks trolley in a council garden 🤢

I live in a council house before anyone jumps on me 😂
Priorities darling 😂 it was obviously gunna be drinks related 😂 I told you once the garden Reno started she wouldn’t be paying for it all , 🤷🏽‍♀️ But during these times she is a disgrace

I’ve just watched her live and got blocked for asking how she feels about people ordering non essential items online in the current crisis?? Oops 😬
Really??? See they don’t like it non of them who don’t care about others situation they will just block any negative responses to them before anyone else sees it an has an opinion , good on you , I never seen it I was working we have 7 carona cases on my ICU , I can’t bate her she if nothing else is taking full advantage of a global crisis she knocks me sick an ther she will be tonight videoing herself clapping “supporting” the frontline workers , she’s vile an as for these naked but for a quilt videos of a morning is disgusting I’ve e-mailed a couple of companies she works with and asked if this is appropriate behaviour for someone with her following some even teens

This live is a cringe fest, very embarrassing for Greedy and her mum in the comments 🙈😂
I was working I never saw it but am betting it involved alcohol 🤷🏽‍♀️ Saw some tags on her story , thort it was gunna be a better live as I’ve saw Emma do a few an they have been discussions over the current climate an been really good , what a let down , she was probably trying to help greedy as she’s “not been herself lately” her ego will be manic for a couple of days now then she will go quiet again

Last edited:
The live was so much better than I expected because so many people actually outed her about a few things. You could see on Charlotte’s face she was really uncomfortable. The other woman Nicola? Lead it definitely, she was more dominant. Greedy was like a shrinking violet in comparison. Could see she wasn’t comfortable and was reading the comments. They suggested about ordering items online said ‘couriers are still working’ and a woman piped up saying she was a courier and they were only supposed to be delivering essential items and she doesnt feel safe. That comment wasnt even acknowledged. Then another woman was heckling trying to get Greedy’s attention and Greedy’s mum kept responding to her, the woman said ‘ive got corona and Charlotte doesnt care’ and Greedy’s mum thought she was talking about corona beer 🙈😂 her mum was so embarrassing like a pushy parent kept commenting and promoting Greedy. Coukd see Greedy was feuming she was getting hot and bothered. Just made her look like the childish idiot she is. Oh and so many people didn’t know who Greedy was bet that was a hit to her massive ego. Total car crash the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she’s doing all these things to her house since it’s council owned and she’s saving to buy a house. Gardens cost thousands for that type of landscaping she’s had done even though half of it will be gifted. Also hate the way she doesn’t show anything and tries to do these grand reveals along to the song spirit🙄 people would find her a lot more relatable if she took people along on the journey as it was happening

I don’t understand why she’s doing all these things to her house since it’s council owned and she’s saving to buy a house. Gardens cost thousands for that type of landscaping she’s had done even though half of it will be gifted. Also hate the way she doesn’t show anything and tries to do these grand reveals along to the song spirit🙄 people would find her a lot more relatable if she took people along on the journey as it was happening

I assumed it was an ex council is it not?. We did our council house up cause we knew we wanted to buy it which we have now.

Lol ... think she’s been reading on here on again as now she’s having her fences feathered in 😂😂

Reactions: 2
That garden refurb with Astro turf must be costing thousands. One way of getting rid of her Instagram earnings I suppose so the tax man doesn’t see it.

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously been reading hear and decided to do a partial reveal rather than her usual full reveal/spirit medley 😂

You know whilst im busy working as a fake nurse 🙄 I find myself getting more irritated by these ‘influencers’. They are literally so desperate at the moment and constantly trying to justify themselves. The fact of the matter is she shouldnt be having work done to her property at the moment, those landscapers are putting themselves at risk, I doubt they can keep to the 2m social distancing rule, they are travelling around etc. Its not essential work that they are carrying out. Self employed people are not replying on people like Greedy to pay them, the government have made a very clear plan to help employed and self employed people financially. Before anyone jumps on me my partner and my dad are both self employed so I do realise the difficulty however they are both sticking to the rules and staying at home. Perhaps its easy to turn a blind eye to it all when you are twatting around at home ordering non essential items such as paddling pools resulting in couriers having to drive around putting themselves at risk. Im however melting under a lot of PPE and scared to death of carrying the virus home to my family. Sorry to rant but these people are a joke, clapping for the NHS because it looks good on Instagram then adding to the problem. Totally self absorbed and clueless.

Reactions: 7
The live was so much better than I expected because so many people actually outed her about a few things. You could see on Charlotte’s face she was really uncomfortable. The other woman Nicola? Lead it definitely, she was more dominant. Greedy was like a shrinking violet in comparison. Could see she wasn’t comfortable and was reading the comments. They suggested about ordering items online said ‘couriers are still working’ and a woman piped up saying she was a courier and they were only supposed to be delivering essential items and she doesnt feel safe. That comment wasnt even acknowledged. Then another woman was heckling trying to get Greedy’s attention and Greedy’s mum kept responding to her, the woman said ‘ive got corona and Charlotte doesnt care’ and Greedy’s mum thought she was talking about corona beer 🙈😂 her mum was so embarrassing like a pushy parent kept commenting and promoting Greedy. Coukd see Greedy was feuming she was getting hot and bothered. Just made her look like the childish idiot she is. Oh and so many people didn’t know who Greedy was bet that was a hit to her massive ego. Total car crash the whole thing.
Well am not really suprised , I’ve seen “Emma” do a few lives an she’s quite good she’s teamed up with others at the beginning of the crisis and talked about ways to cope whether you be alone or as a family an says to adapt to the change , she really cane across as a compassionate woman
Oh I cannot believe greedy self mum was popping up on the comments how embarrassing , Someone did mention on here that she had got blocked for asking about the unessasary ordering stuff on line during this time , not suprised she was blocked they want to put themselves out ther but are not adult enough to respond to a comment that is not licking ther ass , I saw on her story today she was saying most of her garden stuff was already delivered before ther covid-19 I do not buy that at all she’s a liar because when she had a delivery she tells you strait away she gets that excited she cannot keep it in , either way I don’t believe she has had those topiary trees boxed up for weeks not a chance she won’t last long liars never do , or greedy con women

Well am not really suprised , I’ve seen “Emma” do a few lives an she’s quite good she’s teamed up with others at the beginning of the crisis and talked about ways to cope whether you be alone or as a family an says to adapt to the change , she really cane across as a compassionate woman
Oh I cannot believe greedy self mum was popping up on the comments how embarrassing , Someone did mention on here that she had got blocked for asking about the unessasary ordering stuff on line during this time , not suprised she was blocked they want to put themselves out ther but are not adult enough to respond to a comment that is not licking ther ass , I saw on her story today she was saying most of her garden stuff was already delivered before ther covid-19 I do not buy that at all she’s a liar because when she had a delivery she tells you strait away she gets that excited she cannot keep it in , either way I don’t believe she has had those topiary trees boxed up for weeks not a chance she won’t last long liars never do , or greedy con women
*nicola ..... not Emma 🙈

That garden refurb with Astro turf must be costing thousands. One way of getting rid of her Instagram earnings I suppose so the tax man doesn’t see it.
No!!! She’s a con woman remember , there is no way she will be declaring her earnings to the government she will just continue to use this pandemic for her own selfish greedy gain ! She’s a disgrace , to even still be going ahead and having the work done during this time is sick , and she’s a liar , greedy what is the actual point of saving to start buying your first home with Harriet???? Why don’t you just buy the council house you have been lucky enough to have most of the work done on it gifted ? To then disregard it in the future??? Or is that just another lie to get people to swipe up and join the saving scheme app for first time home buyers? You are disgusting , greedy and self absorbed !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

*nicola ..... not Emma 🙈

No!!! She’s a con woman remember , there is no way she will be declaring her earnings to the government she will just continue to use this pandemic for her own selfish greedy gain ! She’s a disgrace , to even still be going ahead and having the work done during this time is sick , and she’s a liar , greedy what is the actual point of saving to start buying your first home with Harriet???? Why don’t you just buy the council house you have been lucky enough to have most of the work done on it gifted ? To then disregard it in the future??? Or is that just another lie to get people to swipe up and join the saving scheme app for first time home buyers? You are disgusting , greedy and self absorbed !
That is a billion percent a load of scripted bullshit she’s sayin on them app ads

She’s obviously been reading hear and decided to do a partial reveal rather than her usual full reveal/spirit medley 😂

You know whilst im busy working as a fake nurse 🙄 I find myself getting more irritated by these ‘influencers’. They are literally so desperate at the moment and constantly trying to justify themselves. The fact of the matter is she shouldnt be having work done to her property at the moment, those landscapers are putting themselves at risk, I doubt they can keep to the 2m social distancing rule, they are travelling around etc. Its not essential work that they are carrying out. Self employed people are not replying on people like Greedy to pay them, the government have made a very clear plan to help employed and self employed people financially. Before anyone jumps on me my partner and my dad are both self employed so I do realise the difficulty however they are both sticking to the rules and staying at home. Perhaps its easy to turn a blind eye to it all when you are twatting around at home ordering non essential items such as paddling pools resulting in couriers having to drive around putting themselves at risk. Im however melting under a lot of PPE and scared to death of carrying the virus home to my family. Sorry to rant but these people are a joke, clapping for the NHS because it looks good on Instagram then adding to the problem. Totally self absorbed and clueless.
This “fake nurse” feels the exact same !! Tber all a disgrace self absorbed and an absolute virus themselves , and as for the “clapping videos” they make my blood boil , I just wish they could spend an hour in the hospital seeing what we are dealing with and the pressure mentally and physically and emotionally it is putting on us , and she’s having tress delivered trying to say they were ordered weeks ago what a lie , and the work continuing to get done on her garden is just an insult and total disregard to any guidelines the government has put in place , my husband is a self employed bricklayer , he builds houses from scratch and work he was half way through has been put on hold , they all just make my blood boil , we have an apartment an hour away from where we live , I have had to go into a 14 day isolation not being able to go home to see my kids as I have symptoms of the virus , instead of going home from work as a fake nurse and take the virus home to my family I am self isolating away from them !!!! These influencers are nothing but a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This “fake nurse” feels the exact same !! Tber all a disgrace self absorbed and an absolute virus themselves , and as for the “clapping videos” they make my blood boil , I just wish they could spend an hour in the hospital seeing what we are dealing with and the pressure mentally and physically and emotionally it is putting on us , and she’s having tress delivered trying to say they were ordered weeks ago what a lie , and the work continuing to get done on her garden is just an insult and total disregard to any guidelines the government has put in place , my husband is a self employed bricklayer , he builds houses from scratch and work he was half way through has been put on hold , they all just make my blood boil , we have an apartment an hour away from where we live , I have had to go into a 14 day isolation not being able to go home to see my kids as I have symptoms of the virus , instead of going home from work as a fake nurse and take the virus home to my family I am self isolating away from them !!!! These influencers are nothing but a disgrace
Omg, so sorry to hear you are symptomatic. One nurse I work with has been really ill with it, shes been in ICU. Its just awful.

You are totally right about those trees! And they were £50 each on ebay 👀 no way has she had those stored for weeks. Shes just a selfish ignorant meff. She would be better to not post about the NHS or clap for us if shes going to continue to be part of the problem. Ordering paddling pools, segways, drinks trollies etc and posting swipe ups to encourage others to follow suit is just ridiculous 🙄

Omg, so sorry to hear you are symptomatic. One nurse I work with has been really ill with it, shes been in ICU. Its just awful.

You are totally right about those trees! And they were £50 each on ebay 👀 no way has she had those stored for weeks. Shes just a selfish ignorant meff. She would be better to not post about the NHS or clap for us if shes going to continue to be part of the problem. Ordering paddling pools, segways, drinks trollies etc and posting swipe ups to encourage others to follow suit is just ridiculous 🙄
Aww thankyou , yeh it’s awful they couldn’t even test me at work because as you probably know that’s a luxury we don’t have , I have felt nothing like it am not feeling as bad as I did and my breathing is much better
Anyhow the lies about the trees ther is no way they have been boxed all this time , and everything else she is ordering these poor couriers must be sick of these instagrammers see just because the can knock an just leave it on the step does not mean take advantage of that fact in my eyes
Explaining herself she doesn’t have to engage with the landscapers and they still have to work is just a joke , she just doesn’t get it it does she , she really is that thick , anyway hope your well luv stay safe and keep doing a great job x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.