Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note the patio has been laid........still interested to know who carried this work out? Oh and soon the freebies will be delivered, I’m guessing hot tub, patio furniture and every plant going? Luckily some still managing to get through everyday at the moment without any concerns, and at least she’ll be home for her deliveries!

Reactions: 4
Does any one know her story?
Are the kids from an ex before she went lesbian or are they from artificial insemination?
They are from insemination with Emma who she claims didn’t know was conning old people and others if thousands of pounds

So its IWOOT’s birthday today..... im surprised shes not mentioned it considering shes a brand partner 👀

Enzo used to have her ex wifes surname (Meredith-Hughes) the ex that got convicted of scamming people out of £170k and went to prison. Her ex wife has an old public twitter account with photos of Charlotte and Enzo on dating a few years ago 🤔

Looks like her ex was a real nasty piece of work! So Greedy stayed with her after the double glazing scam and then she went on to scam people for PPI 👀 I find it really hard to believe Greedy had no idea about all of this.

Of course she knew !!! How couldn’t she ??? I would definitley know if my partner had hundreds of thousands of pounds in the bank an a while ago on here someone said “in her defence her ex nigh have had a secret bank account” 🤔 are people really that stupid 🤷🏽‍♀️ I lived nearby them when she was with Emma believe me she knew , and when it was revealed in here what her ex had done she put a post on her story saying “she was in a very toxic relationship”
Am sorry but she only got out when the tit hit the fan obviously so nothing happend to the boys , yes Emma did it but greedy definitley reaped the benefits 100% ,

And Greedy never knew her partner ( whom she stayed with) was conning people out of thousands of pounds ... WOW !
Yep , she did !

I mean we dont know but she wasn’t convicted of being complicit in it so maybe she wasn’t involved but how could you not know? She would atleast know that the person she was with had previously committed a scam and had a suspended sentence.
I lived nearby them when all this came to light, yes it was Emma who did all the dirty work, when it was exposed on here she was straight on her stories sayin “I was in a very toxic relationship”

Now I know it’s really hard for some people to get out of abusive relationships 100% it is ,

But she managed to get out when the tit hit the fan an this was so nothing happened with the boys and Emma did say greedy did not know what she was doing nor did she know about the money she had ???? This was all to save the boys of course she knew and she reaped the benefits

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Note the patio has been laid........still interested to know who carried this work out? Oh and soon the freebies will be delivered, I’m guessing hot tub, patio furniture and every plant going? Luckily some still managing to get through everyday at the moment without any concerns, and at least she’ll be home for her deliveries!
She will look like such a twit if she puts a hottub in her garden when most people are struggling to put food on the table. She already looks like a twit for spending money on her home at the moment, bet her neighbours dislike her.

Reactions: 5
She will look like such a twit if she puts a hottub in her garden when most people are struggling to put food on the table. She already looks like a twit for spending money on her home at the moment, bet her neighbours dislike her.
I think it’s disgusting , my garden was being renovated this year (was an impulsive decision to be honest and just fancied a change) work got started mid March , it has been put on hold because of what’s going on , I would not continue with it for safety of my family even if we didn’t have to have contact with the labourers , but for someone with a home account still going ahead with it (she is obviously working with a company I reckon) and also all the swipe ups she is nothing but self absorbed it’s disgusting all the swipe ups she’s doing and she loves to entertain her “bullies” and I love to watch her make a fool of herself, even if she does make me cringe 👍🏽 Her time will run out , she does not know who she is as a person and definitley doesn’t have the brain for this insta journey to continue , my friend is an “influencer” and she has used her platform to raise up to now a total of £12000 for food bank shelters and another charity helping with covid 19 and I applaud her for that , she has refused to do swipe ups but is still doing ads which is fair play in my eyes as she has to still support the companies she’s been working with for years , she knows how to use her Instagram platform , as for greedy well the name says it all 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
No stories from greedy today??? What’s the bet she’s been doing her daily reading of tattle, seen that there’s talks of how she obviously knew about her ex’s conning people, and now is sulking

1 thing I've been thinking about ... a few months back she said she wasnt doing the work on her choky? because of the work being done on her garden .... the only access to the back garden is through her house
So ....
If she was self isolating why is she allowing work men to enter her house. It's not like they would come in once they would be in and out all day.
Or have I missed something?

Also why are her boys suddenly plastered all over insta?????

1 thing I've been thinking about ... a few months back she said she wasnt doing the work on her choky? because of the work being done on her garden .... the only access to the back garden is through her house
So ....
If she was self isolating why is she allowing work men to enter her house. It's not like they would come in once they would be in and out all day.
Or have I missed something?

Also why are her boys suddenly plastered all over insta?????
She will say shes only showing the boys because they are off school but actually shes started showing them a lot since Hinch got a gifted Disney trip. She’s clearly trying to capitalise on them, wants free kids stuff, family holidays etc. She’d probably sell her own mother to get a few extra likes on insta, shes the most desperate person on there.

As for the garden she’s probably got some local company doing it at a discounted rate on the promise of publicity on her page. Her ‘choky’ is just a standard council house out house. My nan lived in a council house and all the houses on her street had them with a toilet and storage. She’s always trying to disguise that her house is council by being careful when she shows the view out of windows etc doesn’t want to show other houses because you can identity them a mile off. Dont know why she isn’t just honest about it, plenty of people live in council houses. I suppose it is a bit of a joke that shes paying cheap council rent whilst living the ‘high life’ getting loads of free stuff, not having to work because shes earning from swipe ups. Social/ council housing is meant for people who are in hardship, families who are struggling. Shes taking the piss really.

• Heart
She will say shes only showing the boys because they are off school but actually shes started showing them a lot since Hinch got a gifted Disney trip. She’s clearly trying to capitalise on them, wants free kids stuff, family holidays etc. She’d probably sell her own mother to get a few extra likes on insta, shes the most desperate person on there.

As for the garden she’s probably got some local company doing it at a discounted rate on the promise of publicity on her page. Her ‘choky’ is just a standard council house out house. My nan lived in a council house and all the houses on her street had them with a toilet and storage. She’s always trying to disguise that her house is council by being careful when she shows the view out of windows etc doesn’t want to show other houses because you can identity them a mile off. Dont know why she isn’t just honest about it, plenty of people live in council houses. I suppose it is a bit of a joke that shes paying cheap council rent whilst living the ‘high life’ getting loads of free stuff, not having to work because shes earning from swipe ups. Social/ council housing is meant for people who are in hardship, families who are struggling. Shes taking the piss really.
I couldn't care less if her house was council or private owned. It makes no difference. But I suppose it's the insta life that you only show the nice stuff

Reactions: 2
I couldn't care less if her house was council or private owned. It makes no difference. But I suppose it's the insta life that you only show the nice stuff
No I couldn’t care less either but I dont understand why she tries to hide the fact its a council house. Why not be upfront about it? I dont think she fits the criteria of someone who deserves to pay reduced council rent either. These houses are supposed to be for people on low incomes or living in hardship and cant afford private rent. There will be people out there desperate for a council house then you have Greedy guts twatting around fitting fireplace walls to hers and getting everything for free, converting her outhouse in to a utility room. Honestly shes taking the piss out of the system.

• Heart
Not to defend her but Council houses aren't far off the same rates as private rents if not the same 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure she owns it too iv lived in mine for 11 years and purchased it 4 years ago I live in south Wales

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not to defend her but Council houses aren't far off the same rates as private rents if not the same 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure she owns it too iv lived in mine for 11 years and purchased it 4 years ago I live in south Wales
Shes been sharing about this Principality app saying shes saving for her first home, unless thats more made up bullshit for an AD.

I haven’t got anything against council houses, my dad grew up in one and my nan lived in that house till she died 2 years ago. We dont live far from the estate she lived on and I know people who live there now, their rents are much cheaper than any private rent. I also live in Wales.

Shes been sharing about this Principality app saying shes saving for her first home, unless thats more made up bullshit for an AD.

I haven’t got anything against council houses, my dad grew up in one and my nan lived in that house till she died 2 years ago. We dont live far from the estate she lived on and I know people who live there now, their rents are much cheaper than any private rent. I also live in Wales.
I Don't mind what people think of council houses I never said anything regarding that anyway 🤷‍♀️
Ah okay I'm sure she said she Bought it when I first started following her
I guess it depends where u live I think the weekly rent around here for 3 bed council is around £110 a week and goes up around £5 every April my sister rents private and pays £450-£475 a month
I think u can get help towards your rent if ur low income family etc but £110 a week seems to be the average where I live I bought mine before they scraped the right to buy discount My mortgage works out half the price now.

Reactions: 1
I live in a council house and proud of it...

The difference is I'm not a greedy prick, conning people with swipe ups and freebies in a world where we need to take care of each other

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I Don't mind what people think of council houses I never said anything regarding that anyway 🤷‍♀️
Ah okay I'm sure she said she Bought it when I first started following her
I guess it depends where u live I think the weekly rent around here for 3 bed council is around £110 a week and goes up around £5 every April my sister rents private and pays £450-£475 a month
I think u can get help towards your rent if ur low income family etc but £110 a week seems to be the average where I live I bought mine before they scraped the right to buy discount My mortgage works out half the price now.
No I know you didn’t I just wanted to be clear that I wasnt putting down council houses or anyone that lives in one. Didn’t want my comment to be taken the wrong way.

She doesn’t own it, it is a council house , I know her remember 👍🏽 And I agree with every word you said on your last post , she is taking the piss out the system, I bet she doesn’t declare what she’s earning doing her insta to the government, she’s a con woman remember

She doesn’t own it, it is a council house , I know her remember 👍🏽 And I agree with every word you said on your last post , she is taking the piss out the system, I bet she doesn’t declare what she’s earning doing her insta to the government, she’s a con woman remember
Is Harriet local too? She seems like such a good soul

Her latest stories talking about her boiler cupboard clearly show shes been reading here. So Greedy please check up on the regulations, I have attached a screenshot for your convenience. If you plan to use a boiler cupboard as storage you should have a metal cage fitted to make sure nothing touches the boiler. A combi boiler is a gas appliance and should be ventilated. Im saying this because you have children in your home. I recently found this out myself when we had our kitchen fitted (not gifted 😉) and we had our boiler boxed in to a cupboard. The kitchen designer told me about the regulations and made me aware that I shouldn’t use the space around the boiler for storage. Obviously my cupboard is much smaller so Greedy you probably could use some of the space in your cupboard but having things pressed up against or stacked on top of your boiler is dangerous.

Attachments

• Heart
Is Harriet local too? She seems like such a good soul
I don’t know Harriet at all hun but she does come across lovely ...... wtf was that show this morning she put on with just the quilt covering her and throwing her hair about 🤦🏽‍♀️ Anno she thinks she’s being funny but she was making a pure show of herself , her posts thanking all NHS staff (is fake nurses) and frontline workers and how grateful she is to be able to “stay home safe” it just pisses me off since she was first taking the piss out of carona virus and making a joke about it , she does amuse me tho when she’s being her own self loathing self and mentioning us “duchess donnas” on her stories tho 💁🏽‍♀️

I don’t know Harriet at all hun but she does come across lovely ...... wtf was that show this morning she put on with just the quilt covering her and throwing her hair about 🤦🏽‍♀️ Anno she thinks she’s being funny but she was making a pure show of herself , her posts thanking all NHS staff (is fake nurses) and frontline workers and how grateful she is to be able to “stay home safe” it just pisses me off since she was first taking the piss out of carona virus and making a joke about it , she does amuse me tho when she’s being her own self loathing self and mentioning us “duchess donnas” on her stories tho 💁🏽‍♀️
*head ha ha flipineck wish she would upgrade us to “duchess” donnas 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.