Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was one of those situations that was possibly funny at the time privately in your own home, not something that needed to be repeated on a live with a massive build up. You had to be there as they say 👀 she basically just made a total twit of herself because shes got this over inflated opinion of how funny she is. She has to try very hard to be funny and most people dont find that funny, its just awkward and desperate.

Reactions: 6
Why would you draw on your partners face when they’re sleeping ?

What a horrible thing to do Charlotte !!! Not funny at all !!!

Reactions: 2

As she said with her fake laugh “she’s so childish”

An the snuggy blanket she has on I was bought one “at the beginning of winter” yenno when it’s normal
To wear them 🤷🏽‍♀️ An the little hidden “gifted”
At the top of her screen , she will do a swipe
Up later , they are cozy but you get way to hot in them an are really only useful to wear if you’ve finished for the day and are ready to snuggle on the couch , she is so crafty we will be seeing more swipe ups along the way am sure
I see we’ve seen no update on the work that was meant to have done on her garden the other day 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Shes so vile!!

Imagine doing that to the person you love and you share it for everyone to see!!

Its bordering on being a bully!

And we are the trolls🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That before picture of the boiler cupboard is really concerning it shouldn't be piled up like that its dangerous.

Reactions: 4
That before picture of the boiler cupboard is really concerning it shouldn't be piled up like that its dangerous.
I was thinking the exact same thing, boilers are supposed to be ventilated 👀 shes obviously more concerned about her house being ‘insta worthy’ and hiding her grubby pillows than safety.

She was on the beg again to work with some company to do some kind of storage to do a collab with to advertise the company. (A but like hinch)

An yeh I was thinking it was dangerous considering what actually came out of that boiler , as you say she more interested in it bein “insta worthy”

And who actually goes into ther sons room an puts ther feet up because they’ve lost motivation 😂

Also , note another “hinch” copy with the free print photos , god use your own Initiative woman !!

And also “bingo” I told you a flow of swipe ups would happen today !

House must’ve been a right tip before she began this journey if that one cupboard held all that stuff in it , just shows you those “IKEA “ plants have been great use for nearly every pic she has posted 😂

Am sure we most have the “free prints” I do to,
I never explained myself properly

I’m not sayin she copied “hinch” by getting the free prints , I was meaning by showing them and telling us she was going to sort them out for albums

Because when you have photos in a paper wallet you just leave them ther (sarcastically saying)
Because we are all thick and don’t know to put photos into an album .... it’s like it’s some big revelation ! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Omg!!! Her story this morning! 🤦🏽‍♀️ That girl is seriously loosing the plot, I think Harriet needs to have a talk with her or maybe a family member

An yes us “donnas” know sacrcasm greedy guts , you really think we’re going to call social services ? Oh yeh course you do because we’re all bullies and jealous of your life 🙈
You are so passive aggressive it’s unreal , maybe the “self isolation” is bringing out your true colours?

And what’s the attraction of your sons bedroom and wall plaque? It’s boring now hun , you have overdosed your stories with your sons room , we need new content

Preferably not naked with a “muffin” in front if you, or writhing all over trying to be sexy on your sons bedroom sofa ???

I don’t know about sorting your back garden out I’d look at your front garden as well ( what a state 🙈!)

Does any one know her story?
Are the kids from an ex before she went lesbian or are they from artificial insemination?

So its IWOOT’s birthday today..... im surprised shes not mentioned it considering shes a brand partner 👀

Does any one know her story?
Are the kids from an ex before she went lesbian or are they from artificial insemination?
Enzo used to have her ex wifes surname (Meredith-Hughes) the ex that got convicted of scamming people out of £170k and went to prison. Her ex wife has an old public twitter account with photos of Charlotte and Enzo on dating a few years ago 🤔

Looks like her ex was a real nasty piece of work! So Greedy stayed with her after the double glazing scam and then she went on to scam people for PPI 👀 I find it really hard to believe Greedy had no idea about all of this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
And Greedy never knew her partner ( whom she stayed with) was conning people out of thousands of pounds ... WOW !

• Haha
And Greedy never knew her partner ( whom she stayed with) was conning people out of thousands of pounds ... WOW !
Pull the other one. Course she did. Greedy by name, greedy by nature. That garden make over she’s having is a few grands worth.

I mean we dont know but she wasn’t convicted of being complicit in it so maybe she wasn’t involved but how could you not know? She would atleast know that the person she was with had previously committed a scam and had a suspended sentence.

I mean we dont know but she wasn’t convicted of being complicit in it so maybe she wasn’t involved but how could you not know? She would atleast know that the person she was with had previously committed a scam and had a suspended sentence.
That’s what I was trying to say .. of course she must have bloody known .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.