Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said 7,500 people tuned it to watch her. I’m pretty sure the highest it got was 4000-ish???

Ive just managed to watch it and maybe im missing something but why is that funny? Its so cringe when people find themselves hilarious isnt it 👀

Reactions: 5
Omg she actually boils my blood. Why did anyone think that was entertaining or actually set a reminder. Cock

Reactions: 2
Why would she think people would find that funny? Why did she even find it funny?
She’s a grown woman with 2 kids.

Grow up 🙄

• Haha
Reading the comments it was just mostly other home accounts, its the same on her grid posts, most of the comments are from other smaller home accounts. They are all just playing the engagement game. I think the live was a major anticlimax, people obviously expected something better. She hyped it up too much.

Reactions: 4
I’m confused.. does she have 1 or 2 kids? Always see 2 but she only mentions making Enzos bed?? Where does the other one sleep??

Reactions: 1
I’m confused.. does she have 1 or 2 kids? Always see 2 but she only mentions making Enzos bed?? Where does the other one sleep??
Shes got 2, Enzo is the older one and Brody is the younger. Im sure ive seen Brody’s room on her grid, I think it must be the box room so maybe thats why she doesn’t show it much. Its pretty much the same as the rest of her house, white and grey.

No words for that live except what was the point? Why would anyone enjoy that? She honestly looked so stupid I know she’s goes on that she doesn’t care what people think but I think we’re at the point now where she needs to care cos she looks like an absolute prick

She really is sad and pathetic...

Prancing around with a bleeping t-towel on her head..

What part of that was funny...

She wasnt in time at all, her dancing was as attractive as her brown toofh

duck off greedy you SAD ACT

Reactions: 6
No updates on the garden today, she obviously knows she fucked up saying it was getting done.....I didn’t watch the live performance, could face watching her dick around thinking shes the best......complete nob!

I thought her accent sounded close to home. Just checked Facebook and I’ve got about 40 mutual friends 😂

• Haha
Soooooo...... I never watched the live I was busy pretending to be a nurse on a night shift , but going by the comments it was everything I thort it would be 🙈

I thought her accent sounded close to home. Just checked Facebook and I’ve got about 40 mutual friends 😂
Ive just managed to watch it and maybe im missing something but why is that funny? Its so cringe when people find themselves hilarious isnt it 👀
I never watched it I was busy on a night shift pretending to be a nurse 😂 so guessing by the comments all she did was dress as a nun an dance to sister act??? Did she actually sit an talk to those who joined in in a grown up mannor or just dance about ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Soooooo...... I never watched the live I was busy pretending to be a nurse on a night shift , but going by the comments it was everything I thort it would be 🙈

I never watched it I was busy on a night shift pretending to be a nurse 😂 so guessing by the comments all she did was dress as a nun an dance to sister act??? Did she actually sit an talk to those who joined in in a grown up mannor or just dance about ??
I was thinking how lucky I am that the NHS are allowing me to work during this pandemic you know, being a fake nurse and all. Hope your shift was ok. We have 80 new critical care beds as of yesterday 👀

Shes saved the live to her story if you want to watch it. She basically put a towel over her head and danced and mimed to sister act. No talking or anything, it was really cringeworthy.

Does anyone find it funny how shes never had a gousto for 3 weeks, because they're not taking on new customers and she wont be getting her £15 credit for sign ups 😂😂🖕🏻 Wont can afford it otherwise

• Haha
I don’t mind her but I’m just confused why a childs room has a coffee table & fake plants 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking how lucky I am that the NHS are allowing me to work during this pandemic you know, being a fake nurse and all. Hope your shift was ok. We have 80 new critical care beds as of yesterday 👀

Shes saved the live to her story if you want to watch it. She basically put a towel over her head and danced and mimed to sister act. No talking or anything, it was really cringeworthy.
It’s manic ! 😰 we have 92 since Sunday hope your shifts are goin ok as can be stay safe

Can’t cope , is that what she calls a “live”
How happy was she 7,500 joined in, boosted her ego , that’s what she was aimiing for

It’s manic ! 😰 we have 92 since Sunday hope your shifts are goin ok as can be stay safe

Can’t cope , is that what she calls a “live”
How happy was she 7,500 joined in, boosted her ego , that’s what she was aimiing for
And I can only but think those that joined in will be those who likes her and also those who were waiting to see what the anticipation was all about , am pretty sure a lot were left very dissapointed and maybe laughing at her and not with her , I guess some were dissapointed as they were probably hoping she was going to engage in conversation or question an answers maybe? Especially her loyal followers am pretty sure they found it a let down 🤷🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.