Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Pretending to be nurses because nurses wouldn’t act that way”

Charlotte why would a nurse not have opinions of you especially during this time when you was in the beginning mocking carona!!

Nurses are not immune to having opinions on people “during a time like this”
It’s during a “time like this” the likes of you infuriate is nurses !!
Absolutely!!!!

Reactions: 5
Errr no you cant have an opinion.. stop pretending to be a nurse 😂😂
Shes an absolute embarrassment

She reads here!! Show the screen shots then bugs bunny.. stop lying!

Mind you how can anyone trust a word she says after her and her ex scammed all those people 😮😮

Bet she wont have to address that
im new to this thread so can you explain what happened with her and her ex scamming people ?

Reactions: 1
Thank god everyone said it. Shes a hot mess and does everything beggy for attention. Can anyone remember when she went on her stories fake crying because of all the trolls 😂😂😂😂 and shes apparently bi polar. No you're just an attention seeking witch who needs to get a proper job to pay for your skanky council house 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank god everyone said it. Shes a hot mess and does everything beggy for attention. Can anyone remember when she went on her stories fake crying because of all the trolls 😂😂😂😂 and shes apparently bi polar. No you're just an attention seeking witch who needs to get a proper job to pay for your skanky council house 🤮
Love it

Does anyone else find it strange she dressed her cat up as a nurse after accusing those including myself who have mentioned on here that we work for the NHS and she said we are “pretending”’???

Reactions: 4
Ps.... greedy seeing as you read this , look for the chat called “Coronavirus and Instagram influencers !!! You will see what not just us pretend nurses think of you !

Just for the record , I would never have disclosed my profession if you had not mocked the caronavirus and mentioned I had made a complaint to the hut group who you work for !!!
Love
Pretend nurse

Reactions: 9
Ps.... greedy seeing as you read this , look for the chat called “Coronavirus and Instagram influencers !!! You will see what not just us pretend nurses think of you !

Just for the record , I would never have disclosed my profession if you had not mocked the caronavirus and mentioned I had made a complaint to the hut group who you work for !!!
Love
Pretend nurse
Where can I find that coronavirus thread? X

Love
Pretend nurse
Where is this thread @franno I can’t find it.

Where is this thread @franno I can’t find it.
If you come into tattle it has different tittles doesn’t it? There’s one called “caronavirus and Instagram ifluencers, I don’t know how else to direct you to it sorry hun other than that , hope this helps, but it’s basically about the way Instagrammers are still using ther platform for selling techniques etc etc and greedy is mentioned on ther , I only came across it myself yesterday hun, it’s still ther though was reading it this morning

If you come into tattle it has different tittles doesn’t it? There’s one called “caronavirus and Instagram ifluencers, I don’t know how else to direct you to it sorry hun other than that , hope this helps, but it’s basically about the way Instagrammers are still using ther platform for selling techniques etc etc and greedy is mentioned on ther , I only came across it myself yesterday hun, it’s still ther though was reading it this morning
I’ll look again. I tried to search it but couldn’t find the thread.

Does anyone else find it strange she dressed her cat up as a nurse after accusing those including myself who have mentioned on here that we work for the NHS and she said we are “pretending”’???
Disgusting! That cats too cute for her, I hope it rips her face off 😡

Reactions: 2
Where can I find that coronavirus thread? X
When you come in tattle it says “what’s new” go to that option and there’s a load of different threads it’s on ther called “caronavirus and Instagram influencerers I only seen it myself yesterday, greedy is one of them mentioned on ther , it’s just basically people having ther opinion about how they are still using ther sales tactics during this time and greedy is mentioned on ther quite a bit , how do you feel about “beau” being ready for her shift ? I think she bought that obviously on eBay for a dig at us “pretend nurses” and again has just shown how disgusting it is,
I would never have mentioned my profession on here if she hadn’t mocked the Caronavirus as I was infuriated by her doing that , she’s just horrible but hey if her thinking were “pretending” to be nurses makes her feel better then hey ho , but dressing her cat up as a nurse saying she’s ready for a shift is her 100% throwing shade it’s disgusting
My staff are exhausted and mentally all over the place crying having to work and go home to our kids an family , an heeedy if your reading this if you watched the news last night they warned that our hospitals are preparing for the “peak” of the virus to hit our hospitals in the next 2-3 weeks , now I mentioned on here the other day I had just finished a 16hr shift that should’ve been a 12hr shift to then go strait into a meeting to discuss the plans putting in place for our wards an ICU for the next coming 2 weeks , my point is sweetheart is how would I have known this if I was pretending????? So keep bugging yourself up for doing a great job because your kids are getting you up at 6am 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well done you !

Its under the off topic section of tattle.
Thanks Jess, I still don’t really know how to operate tattle , if I did I would start a new # on greedy her very own for her to cry about to her followers , hinch has 127 or something like that honestly if I knew how to work it I would start “title threads”
Just for her !

She’s showing us her garden prep for tomorrow and can’t even make her mind up how many different size slabs they have for the garden 🤦🏽‍♀️ She has no clue , now when I had my garden done I knew exactly off the top off my head what we had ordered etc etc I wouldn’t have to second guess myself on what I had bought , I swear we will see #gifted when it’s all done because I don’t think she had a clue herself , her stories are awful she gets all things wrong even prices of her eBay tat I honestly don’t know why or how companies work with her , but then again it’s all about the amount of followers they have isn’t it and not the intelligence of the person themselves for some companies out there 🙈

Last edited:
When you come in tattle it says “what’s new” go to that option and there’s a load of different threads it’s on ther called “caronavirus and Instagram influencerers I only seen it myself yesterday, greedy is one of them mentioned on ther , it’s just basically people having ther opinion about how they are still using ther sales tactics during this time and greedy is mentioned on ther quite a bit , how do you feel about “beau” being ready for her shift ? I think she bought that obviously on eBay for a dig at us “pretend nurses” and again has just shown how disgusting it is,
I would never have mentioned my profession on here if she hadn’t mocked the Caronavirus as I was infuriated by her doing that , she’s just horrible but hey if her thinking were “pretending” to be nurses makes her feel better then hey ho , but dressing her cat up as a nurse saying she’s ready for a shift is her 100% throwing shade it’s disgusting
My staff are exhausted and mentally all over the place crying having to work and go home to our kids an family , an heeedy if your reading this if you watched the news last night they warned that our hospitals are preparing for the “peak” of the virus to hit our hospitals in the next 2-3 weeks , now I mentioned on here the other day I had just finished a 16hr shift that should’ve been a 12hr shift to then go strait into a meeting to discuss the plans putting in place for our wards an ICU for the next coming 2 weeks , my point is sweetheart is how would I have known this if I was pretending????? So keep bugging yourself up for doing a great job because your kids are getting you up at 6am 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well done you !

Thanks Jess, I still don’t really know how to operate tattle , if I did I would start a new # on greedy her very own for her to cry about to her followers , hinch has 127 or something like that honestly if I knew how to work it I would start “title threads”
Just for her !
I wish I had the spare cash to buy stupid outfits for my pets.... some poor delivery driver has had to go out to deliver that to her door. I thought we were only to buy/order essentials at the moment? Key workers are putting themselves at risk and shes still doing anything and everything for a laugh, shes beyond pathetic. I worked A&E last night, department was quiet but our ITU is busy. We had 10 new cases confirmed at my hospital yesterday. They are adding ITU beds in our theatres at the moment because routine ops are cancelled. We are a small ish hospital and already at almost full capacity in ITU, im honestly dreading the predicted peak over the next week or so. I have done two shifts in full PPE, and it’s horrendous. I just hope people are now taking the advice seriously and hopefully the peak wont be as bad as they initially predicted. We have a huddle meeting tomorrow morning to discuss further contingency plans for more beds. My sister is in procurement and her office has just gone 24hr to try and help keep us stocked up of everything we need but unfortunately stock is low of some PPE. That is the most worrying thing, not being properly protected.

Reactions: 3
Why can’t she use ‘ Spell check?’ .., it’s allowed and not aloud 🙈😩!

Also Charlotte I’d look at sacking your fencer as the drop down they’ve done on both sides are SHITE and don’t match up 🙈! They would have looked so much better with a gradual slope 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Send me your garden furniture recommendations!

Which really means ‘i hope companies see this and send me free stuff’

Greedy Beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish I had the spare cash to buy stupid outfits for my pets.... some poor delivery driver has had to go out to deliver that to her door. I thought we were only to buy/order essentials at the moment? Key workers are putting themselves at risk and shes still doing anything and everything for a laugh, shes beyond pathetic. I worked A&E last night, department was quiet but our ITU is busy. We had 10 new cases confirmed at my hospital yesterday. They are adding ITU beds in our theatres at the moment because routine ops are cancelled. We are a small ish hospital and already at almost full capacity in ITU, im honestly dreading the predicted peak over the next week or so. I have done two shifts in full PPE, and it’s horrendous. I just hope people are now taking the advice seriously and hopefully the peak wont be as bad as they initially predicted. We have a huddle meeting tomorrow morning to discuss further contingency plans for more beds. My sister is in procurement and her office has just gone 24hr to try and help keep us stocked up of everything we need but unfortunately stock is low of some PPE. That is the most worrying thing, not being properly protected.
Exactly this 👆🏽

Why can’t she use ‘ Spell check?’ .., it’s allowed and not aloud 🙈😩!

Also Charlotte I’d look at sacking your fencer as the drop down they’ve done on both sides are SHITE and don’t match up 🙈! They would have looked so much better with a gradual slope 👍
She won’t dare sack them hun because I guarantee she is not fully paying for the garden renovation herself , but I spotted the fence too 🙈

How many times does she need to mention “patio”
Or “garden furniture”’please???

“Dubious” to order in line if I haven’t sat on it” 🤣
Jesus she’s accepted enough freebies off companies without knowing how they are “without seeing them”’ for her home she is so transparent !!

Last edited:
Note the patio furniture request......numerous times and the fact she said she was having the patio laid tomorrow......really, could this seriously be classed as essential work????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.