Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she been wearing the vile orange thing for 3 days šŸ¤¢
Sheā€™s making the most of it (along with the fact it makes her look like sheā€™s has a tan) because itā€™s gunna wash like shite as itā€™s from eBay šŸ™ˆ

Note the patio furniture request......numerous times and the fact she said she was having the patio laid tomorrow......really, could this seriously be classed as essential work????
I cannot believe how she has no shame in what she done in that story , begging for free patio furniture at its best , but at a time like this , sheā€™s vile !

Reactions: 2
Literally dread to think what she has in mind.... let me guess, dancing like a twit, cringeworthy attempts to be funny, few passive aggressive comments about
tattle..... awkward laughing at herself, pretending to get/say things wrong or acting dumb, hoover lines and fancy dress? Im on the edge of my seat.....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally dread to think what she has in mind.... let me guess, dancing like a twit, cringeworthy attempts to be funny, few passive aggressive comments about
tattle..... awkward laughing at herself, pretending to get/say things wrong or acting dumb, hoover lines and fancy dress? Im on the edge of my seat.....

What's the betting shes dressed as a nurse.. after her accusing the wonderful ladies on here of pretending to be one

• Wow
What's the betting shes dressed as a nurse.. after her accusing the wonderful ladies on here of pretending to be one
Then I will just simply report her again !

Oh the anticipation is too much šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Surely she isnā€™t that stupid? That would really not go down well amongst nurses.

Think is shes saying live but its going to be scripted and rehearsed. So its not really a true live.

Surely she isnā€™t that stupid? That would really not go down well amongst nurses.

Think is shes saying live but its going to be scripted and rehearsed. So its not really a true live.
No I agree the cat was insult enough I donā€™t think sheā€™s actually that stupid,
This live has been ā€œplannedā€
And ā€œrehearsedā€ since she mentioned being ā€œbulliedā€ on here by ā€œfake nursesā€ and other people

This is a ā€œself adorationā€ live , to boost her ego that grows on a daily basis , to show the followers who like like her , an wait to see the comments ā€œhatred gunna hateā€ and all that bullshit

The suspense is immense šŸ™„

No I agree the cat was insult enough I donā€™t think sheā€™s actually that stupid,
And ā€œrehearsedā€ since she mentioned being ā€œbulliedā€ on here by ā€œfake nursesā€ and other people

This is a ā€œself adorationā€ live , to boost her ego that grows on a daily basis , to show the followers who like like her , an wait to see the comments ā€œhatred gunna hateā€ and all that bullshit

Basically itā€™s scripted since she felt tit because of her own behaviour on insta and now wants her followers to re charge her batteries

Basically itā€™s scripted since she felt tit because of her own behaviour on insta and now wants her followers to re charge her batteries
Im not going to say any more because I dont want to give her any heads up, obviously she read here so let her dig her own grave. Shes an absolute idiot.

Isnt it a shame she cant just enjoy having fun with her boys without constantly filming and looking at herself in the camera. Everything is for the gram šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
First time Iā€™ve watched this account after seeing this thread.
who is she?
is her kid called Enzo? Isnā€™t that a dogs name?
Sheā€™s annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.