Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should maybe direct that at the ginger one as well as she’s happy to witch/troll or whatever you want to call it about other people and their families but cries blue murder when it’s directed back at her.
who are you talking about I have no idea 😬

Reactions: 3
That’s actually incorrect shes on about when Charlotte showed that massive house saying ‘anybody else look at houses they can’t afford with a fiver in their bank’ but that tits girl obviously can’t read and seen it as £5,000 😂 this is why this site gets absolutely smashed to pieces because the ‘facts’ everyone finds out are all wrong 😅
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣imagine everyone reporting her to dwp for having 5k in the bank from that story

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣imagine everyone reporting her to dwp for having 5k in the bank from that story
What’s funnier is i know a-lot of people who have called DWP on her, she’s not on benefits she’s self employed, does that tit girl really think Greedy would have 164,000 followers and be on benefits, that would be walking yourself into prison 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s funnier is i know a-lot of people who have called DWP on her, she’s not on benefits she’s self employed, does that tit girl really think Greedy would have 164,000 followers and be on benefits, that would be walking yourself into prison 🙈
I didn’t think she was but how can she be entitled to a council house ? I think that’s what pisses people off the most tbh. Because she’s actively discussing saving for a house when most people in private rented would be doing that by the skin of their teeth , it’s a vicious circle

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think she was but how can she be entitled to a council house ? I think that’s what pisses people off the most tbh. Because she’s actively discussing saving for a house when most people in private rented would be doing that by the skin of their teeth , it’s a vicious circle
Where we live you are entitled to a council house if your homeless, she must have had one when she left the ex, and now has money, so is saving for
A house to get out of the council house. Our councils let you live in your property even if you we’re a millionaire. Some probably would, and reep the benefits of a cheap rented house and spend what they want, i’m sure when she moves she will have to explain herself to her followers, well, you’d think so as everyone would be confused. But in my eyes if she genuinely is saving to leave it, she’s leaving that house a lovely place for another family to live in. Imagine taking on that council house! In her tiktoks it showed she moved there with nothing, and built it up over 2 years. She’s obviously coming into some good money with paid ads on instagram, but no mortgage company would touch her with a barge pole! So suppose she has to wait until she can get accepted to leave. Which could take years. Who knows. Time will tell on that front! I know people who have lived in council houses for over 20 years with money under their feet who have no intention of ever leaving because its so cheap and they’d rather spend their money elsewhere! If what she’s saying is true and they are saving to leave there, respect!

Reactions: 8
I know you all think i’m Charlotte or Harriet but i’m not, obviously i know them, but from a distance, i won’t say how as she’ll accuse a ‘school mum’ of trolling her but whilst i don’t agree with some stuff she’s doing like AD’s in a pandemic, i know she is an amazing mother to those kids and couldn’t leave until it was safe for her. That’s what my opinion is anyway from watching it all unravel in the town. Her and Harriet never share their money. Apparently on Greedyfemme (which i don’t look at) harriet doesn’t show her earnings even though FM tell them to and it would gain her more teamies.
That tits is after some insta-fame from Greedy by the looks of it & wanting to be in with the tattle gang.
The thing is, you seem to know an awful lot for ‘knowing them from a distance’ 🙄
Your profile on here was ‘open’ and from your posts you had only ever commented exclusively on this post and all pretty much defending her.
As soon as you were called out on this, you restricted your account so that nobody can see what you’re commenting on....I find that odd!

You’re only ever commenting on here when Charlotte is upset over something or she’s being called out for something, again this is odd behaviour.

How would you know about what FM are telling Harriet to do if you don’t follow her? That too doesn’t add up?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The thing is, you seem to know an awful lot for ‘knowing them from a distance’ 🙄
Your profile on here was ‘open’ and from your posts you had only ever commented exclusively on this post and all pretty much defending her.
As soon as you were called out on this, you restricted your account so that nobody can see what you’re commenting on....I find that odd!

You’re only ever commenting on here when Charlotte is upset over something or she’s being called out for something, again this is odd behaviour.

How would you know about what FM are telling Harriet to do if you don’t follow her? That too doesn’t add up?
I don’t need to justify who i am just like you don’t.
I believe a-lot of you lot are known to Charlotte too but won’t admit it. FM tell people they have to share income. Anyone who has looked into MLM would know that. Please don’t insult me by accusing me of being either of them just as you have been accused yourself before.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for that, genuinely interested in how it all works . It’s quite sad really when so many people need one and some people probably don’t 😒
My sister is in need, she is on a bidding thing that you have to bid for a house and they decide if you need it or not, if Charlotte got her’s, it’s because she needed it and would have had to prove so. No question she doesn’t need it now though so lets see if she is true to her word in a year, i would cry if my sister got that house, any family in need that goes there after her will be so happy

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately Charlotte is just one of a long list that “The Ginger One” has taken it upon herself to target. I remember only a few weeks back that her account “wasn’t about that drama anymore” but she just can’t help herself. Just down to jealousy & bitterness.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t need to justify who i am just like you don’t.
I believe a-lot of you lot are known to Charlotte too but won’t admit it. FM tell people they have to share income. Anyone who has looked into MLM would know that. Please don’t insult me by accusing me of being either of them just as you have been accused yourself before.
I’ve been accused of being one of them? That’s funny, I must of missed that 😂

I’ve never looked in to FM or any MLM because it’s all a scam.

Hope you had a lovely birthday 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately Charlotte is just one of a long list that “The Ginger One” has taken it upon herself to target. I remember only a few weeks back that her account “wasn’t about that drama anymore” but she just can’t help herself. Just down to jealousy & bitterness.
Oh god she was the worst. What was said to greedy?

I’ve been accused of being one of them? That’s funny, I must of missed that 😂

I’ve never looked in to FM or any MLM because it’s all a scam.

Hope you had a lovely birthday 👍🏻
Yeah I was acussed by this very person a couple of weeks ago of being someone else on a new account searched for ages trying to find the person she said I was to then be told the thread had been deleted and it was all explained to me who the other person was , had bags under my eyes the next day

How do we see the screen shot of what ginge said?
I think she’s supposed to be sharing ir , I’m sat dressing gown on, wine
Yeah I was acussed by this very person a couple of weeks ago of being someone else on a new account searched for ages trying to find the person she said I was to then be told the thread had been deleted and it was all explained to me who the other person was , had bags under my eyes the next day
It’s my biggest pet peeve on here people accusing account of knowing/being said person 🙄

You honestly dont wanna know. Vile human is what it is x
I can’t be arsed even trying to figure out who it even is 😂🤷🏼‍♀️👍🏻

Dramas 😂👌🏻 Greedy and H are constantly using incorrect homophones, if I was one of either of them, my posts would mirror that. The same as DBF, incorrect homophones all over the place 😂👍🏻

Greedy doesn’t deserve a council house with the amount she earns, and the cash she splashes constantly. The amount she spend on the garden could have been a deposit for a house/private rented house.

She shouldn’t be housed by the council!!!

Council houses are for people who need affordable rents, those two most certainly don’t.

I hope that after her “insta break” she decides not to return because she’s like a walking bill board all she does is sell stuff, as does her little sidekick H

Reactions: 6
Greedy doesn’t deserve a council house with the amount she earns, and the cash she splashes constantly. The amount she spend on the garden could have been a deposit for a house/private rented house.

Council houses are for people who need affordable rents, those two most certainly don’t.

I hope that after her “insta break” she decides not to return because she’s like a walking bill board all she does is sell stuff, as does her little sidekick H
H is morphing into her , I used to like her. So fake now and I can’t stand the pathetic “pretended to be frightened by C” bollocks

Reactions: 5

H is morphing into her , I used to like her. So fake now and I can’t stand the pathetic “pretended to be frightened by C” bollocks
Yeah “greedyfemme” is more or less the same as “geeedyhome” apart from the odd FM add

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.