Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%!! my ex council house is solid, massive gardens and a great size, my sisters new build is falling apart with a diiferent problem every week šŸ™ˆšŸ‘€
Ours is solid too. Our friends paid Ā£200,000 for a new build which is smaller than our mortgage bought council house. We only paid Ā£100,000 for ours and have added value on it significantly too. I dreamed of a new build like all the accounts I followed on Instagram and spent over a year beating myself up over it even though Iā€™m only 20 and bought by myself at 19.. these influencers really do get to you and you donā€™t realise it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ours is solid too. Our friends paid Ā£200,000 for a new build which is smaller than our mortgage bought council house. We only paid Ā£100,000 for ours and have added value on it significantly too. I dreamed of a new build like all the accounts I followed on Instagram and spent over a year beating myself up over it even though Iā€™m only 20 and bought by myself at 19.. these influencers really do get to you and you donā€™t realise it!

You honestly wouldn't want a new build, take it from someone who spent 300,000 on one and lost money when we sold. The whole house shook in strong winds, the neighbours could hear everything even tho the house was a detached and don't even get me started on the walls and the fact you couldn't hang a TV or shelf šŸ˜‚šŸ™Š Our new house is an ex council house and it's definitely a keeper. With all the fancy windows, rendering and brick cladding you can have done now you can make any house look like new build if that was the look you wanted

Reactions: 5
Just read the news articles about Greedys Ex and the disgusting vile conning. Without a doubt Greedy clearly new what was going on and happily spent the ill gotten gains! Makes me sick she is allowed to make money the way she does now!
You honestly wouldn't want a new build, take it from someone who spent 300,000 on one and lost money when we sold. The whole house shook in strong winds, the neighbours could hear everything even tho the house was a detached and don't even get me started on the walls and the fact you couldn't hang a TV or shelf šŸ˜‚šŸ™Š Our new house is an ex council house and it's definitely a keeper. With all the fancy windows, rendering and brick cladding you can have done now you can make any house look like new build if that was the look you wanted
So is this a new build V old thread now? Can we start a separate thread for this topic? totally derailed the thread no?

Reactions: 7
Just read the news articles about Greedys Ex and the disgusting vile conning. Without a doubt Greedy clearly new what was going on and happily spent the ill gotten gains! Makes me sick she is allowed to make money the way she does now!

So is this a new build V old thread now? Can we start a separate thread for this topic? totally derailed the thread no?
donā€™t think a few comments regarding crappy new builds versus x council houses is derailing the thread. If one randomly just mentioned it out the blue, yeah, irrelevant, but it came from talking about greedys council house.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

itā€™s still relevant to the thread.. barely derailed the topic to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 2
donā€™t think a few comments regarding crappy new builds versus x council houses is derailing the thread. If one randomly just mentioned it out the blue, yeah, irrelevant, but it came from talking about greedys council house.
Well it did for me soo šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Crappy new build houses is a tad over the top? And the convo did seem to go off piste for a while there imo. Also I have an ex council house while itā€™s well built and may have bigger rooms itā€™s defo way more out dated than a new build In itā€™s design šŸ¤£ Each to their own .... and now back to the Greedy one šŸ¤®

Last edited:
You know considering H hasnā€™t been doing FM for so long she really does have the gift of the gab for it donā€™t she mind, I mean of course the rewards and profit depend on your own hard work but not everybody had the platform she started off with and I think she should make this clear when she is trying to recruit people , itā€™s ok her saying we all know at least 10 people who know others but that doesnā€™t mean they are going to continue to order each time does it? Whereas H does not have that problem if so many donā€™t really-order from her she has thousands more people to keep her going !! Itā€™s the likes of single mums I feel for they go into this thinking everyone from the school will order only to find out itā€™s NOT an easy ā€œbusinessā€ to go into , H is honest to a degree about how it all works

Yeah when I found this thread a few weeks ago I said back then I was surprised she even had one even felt a bit gutted because I used to love her home account and what she did with her home and thort she was brilliant and I bought a few of her swipe ups , but by time I found the thread I had already stopped watching her as much because I got sick of the swipe ups etc etc but she also changed an thatā€™s why I started having an opinion on here , then when I read about the ex conning I didnā€™t believe it an someone posted the link , I find it hard to believe she didnā€™t know about it either thatā€™s just my opinion and she was with her right up until she got caught

Iā€™ve got to admit am loving what she has done with Garland and hobby craft picks she decorated her dining room gorgeous last year she does have an good eye for interior there is no denying that , I felt a bit sad again watching her explain herself putting her personal business on her stories her private life is no ones business , well for me itā€™s not anyway Iā€™m not interested in her private life especially when it comes to her kids she mustā€™ve been getting some trolling to have reacted like that I did say It wasnā€™t nice seeing her upset last week and I did think she had gone about it the wrong way but as for the videos of the kids seeing ther grandparents after so long that was lovely to see I also think by what weā€™ve seen so far her Christmas theme is going to look gorgeous just a shame sheā€™s changed so much and all the swipe ups I even think H has changed aswell sheā€™s not the quiet H we were all led to believe imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Please report my comment if you don't like it don't try to police other people's comments, especially when SEVERAL other people were commenting similar not just me yet its my comment you've quoted šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Iā€™ve just seen another insta account say sheā€™s joined a team who hasnā€™t been doing it herself too long but the womanā€™s team she has joined has achieved her ā€œPearl certificateā€ or whatever they call it and that means she is earning Ā£3000 a month, ( her words) now H has already said she wonā€™t discuss her earnings which is fair enough but the womanā€™s team this other insta account has joined whoā€™s reached her ā€œPearlā€ target like H has also already a massive following , this is where I think itā€™s unfair to mislead others by saying ā€œwe all know 20 peopleā€ etc etc an you just put in the hard work an hey presto

Reactions: 6
Did it annoy anyone else the way she pronounced wreath yesterday? She said pronounced the W. ā€œWeethā€ it really ground my gears.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m actually in love with her Christmas decorations this year though!

Reactions: 3
I think her garlands looking lovely just so annoying how she contradicts herself all the time once again sheā€™s advertising her perfume, sorry I mean her gf perfume page which she kindly asked everyone if they could stop messging her about and to directly contact H as she doesnā€™t have anything to do with it , well sometimes am sorry but at times it may aswell be advertised as a joint venture and again H stories full of repeats of charlottes stories , they really do want to make sure they are not lost on their views donā€™t they ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.