Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolling so are people messaging her? Or is she reading here? Because thats not trolling , anyone with a large profile will be discussed when they put themselves out there and expect all the freebies and paid partnerships . That is the downside , most of us have downsides to our “real jobs”

However do feel awful for her with the parent situation I’ve been through that myself and it’s horrendous feeling when you have no control and don’t know what to do for the best 😒 but then she spoilt it for me mentioning having paid partnerships to do 🤣

I seen another instagrammer has a bee in her bonnet about Greedy & has posted stories about her .
Who

I actually don’t mind her too much, and don’t think I’ve ever posted on her thread before but I just don’t understand why she does this to herself? She’s deliberately reading here, knowing it’s a gossip site, then getting upset about it all. People will have their opinions and you can’t expect everyone to like you, but why doesn’t she just stay away? I know she gets some trolls in DM’s but I think she’s mostly talking about this place when she’s on about being trolled and horrible people online. I find it hard to have much sympathy when she’s coming here knowing what it is.

Reactions: 6
Don’t think I’m allowed to name her on here . She’s a mum that likes to moan , new name now though . I think this is what Charlotte is referring to about trolls
That’s all of us mums 🤣🤣img driving me mad is she big following?

Reactions: 2
What is the story with her ex then? So they had children through a donor? I’m confused and just trying to work out what’s what haha if someone could explain I’d appreciate it. I’m new to this haha x
she used the same sperm doner on both children when she was with her ex girlfriend, she was sent to prison for fraud and then she changed the boys names to hers. i actually feel awful for her in her recent stories people can say what they like about her but she loves her children and it’s sad seeing how much the situation with said ex is affecting her

Reactions: 4
Her post was quite sad, I think she needs more than a few days off the gram to be honest. The upkeep and pretending can’t be good for anyone’s mental health. Either that or show the real side, show how much time it actually takes to film a ‘quick’ clip, show the unorganised messy cupboards (we all have them), show real stuff, it would probably be so much better for her soul 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
She is genuinely hurt. Thats understandable. And no one should go directly to the person to send them hate or nasty messages.
But.. if she is referring to this thread, then this isn't trolling. Its a gossip site. I don't agree with somethings that are said on here,and a few other threads...but they are entitled to their opinion. Most people come here because the said influencer blocks any constructive criticism unless your blowing smoke up their arse.
IF she is coming here and getting upset then don't come here. Simple.
And what does she mean by she "can't legally defend herself" ???

Reactions: 7
I’m shocked at that screenshot I thought that was some sort of made up account to DM her 😳
Awful isn’t it , when she posted it to her followers she blacked out what she had says to her , the page I took the screenshot from is exposing this account for what she messaged Charlotte .

The thing is, she's been in this game long enough to know what to expect. You've got to have some sort of narcissistic personality to want to be an "influencer" anyway; she's obviously that desperate for people to talk about her, and for her to physically see it, that she'll ever read on here. That's very sad, in my opinion, and the woman needs help.

Like someone else said, rather than look for ever more attention by posting the "woe is me" stories, why not just close the account and be done with it. Hardly setting the world alight with her cheap Instagram page, is she 😂

I’m new to all this but had to come and have a look after the tears today. Why does she keep coming in here to read stuff if she gets so upset? Also i have a friend who had a baby with a sperm donor but she used her girlfriends egg and the donors sperm so that the girlfriend felt part of it because she wasn’t the one carrying the baby. If that makes sense. Maybe greedy did that? Although one of the kids does look like her, the other not so much. I duno

I'm getting so confused haha. The screenshot posted earlier... who's the account that sent the message about being a benefit scrounger.. and who was that message to? And who's the account that reposted it???
Soooo confused hahaha

Reactions: 2
I'm getting so confused haha. The screenshot posted earlier... who's the account that sent the message about being a benefit scrounger.. and who was that message to? And who's the account that reposted it???
Soooo confused hahaha
The message was to greedy and it was from an account with the name that rimes with moobs and largs 😂 I don't know the account that shared it moobs did show her followers but covered the message

Soooo confused hahaha
Me too?? I can’t figure it out lol 😂

• Haha
She did share it but blanked out her message another account called "dolly dae" shared the whole thing
Gotcha now haha. At first I thought it was moobs defending greedy haha.
But if you want to shut down the rumours about being a benefit scrounger, what's the harm in putting people straight about that??
Just say, no we recieve no benefits because me and H are in really good jobs. That would be a 2 finger salute to the "trolls"
But by keeping schtum on the job/jobless front just makes the "trolls" look truthful.
I know people shouldn't have to explain themselves but she's a public profile who shoves her expenses into peoples faces so of course people will raise questions

Reactions: 5
duck!!! I did not expect that message to be like that 😬 she covered it and said it was a secret between those 2 and I did wonder what she meant but tit son she dont hold back
Very harsh wasn’t it x

I think she’s on to tattle as she’s had a good few follow requests in the time we’ve been chatting about it on here , so has dolly dae lol . These code names are hard work 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.