Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still want to know what she meant by " I can't legally defend myself" šŸ¤” she's no high end celebrity she can address what's going on lol

Reactions: 6
Donā€™t think Iā€™m allowed to name her on here . Sheā€™s a mum that likes to moan , new name now though . I think this is what Charlotte is referring to about trolls
I used iv follow that mum who moan and I just canā€™t find her new account ant hints would be great thanks x

Wow I didnā€™t know how to feel watching greedys story today , yeah itā€™s sad to see anybody upset and honestly donā€™t think her kids should be discussed on here or anywhere ,
but at the same time why has she brought so much attention to herself about it? Iā€™m assuming by ā€œtrollsā€ she is on about the DMs she getting (which is just totally out of order an no one should have to deal with that)

But this is a forum to discuss public profiles such as greedys , am pretty sure she is not that stupid to think she is not going to be everyoneā€™s cup of tea and some will have opinions about her and her platform and what she chooses to share and how , I donā€™t see any trolling on here
Also someone predicted on here the other day that there would be a ā€œtrollā€ breakdown today followed by a day of swipe ups , that said mind to see how upset she was was not nice at all and to see her like that makes me think she must be getting some really bad trolling if not if itā€™s because she reads here she needs to close down the account if it has that effect on her , I donā€™t like to see anybody upset but I will have opinions based on how these accounts use ther platforms there family life I have no interest in thatā€™s their business anything else shown is left open to anyone to have an opinion on , but any direct trolling like that screen shot is bad thatā€™s another level but think the worst thing she could have done was publicly go on her stories an do what she did ,
She would have been better just saying she was taking a break for a while and not give anybody anything to discuss , that is what these accounts do though and do it well , they draw the attention to themselves guaranteed she will gain from it no doubt whereas a simple message saying she was going to be taking a break for a few days would not have got her as much attention ......

Reactions: 5
I still want to know what she meant by " I can't legally defend myself" šŸ¤” she's no high end celebrity she can address what's going on lol
iā€™m assuming she means about the claims she was part of the fraud situation with her ex because she legally wouldnā€™t be aloud to talk about it would she? not sure how it works

Reactions: 1
Zero sympathy for her,or any of the other sob stories from the insta huns! Donā€™t air and share your dirty laundry or any of your life, or yourself and definitely not your children! If you donā€™t want opinions other than those licking your ass. Who the hell publicly cries like that on cue? Looking for more attention and more followers me thinks šŸ˜”

Reactions: 13
Zero sympathy for her,or any of the other sob stories from the insta huns! Donā€™t air and share your dirty laundry or any of your life, or yourself and definitely not your children! If you donā€™t want opinions other than those licking your ass. Who the hell publicly cries like that on cue? Looking for more attention and more followers me thinks šŸ˜”
You should maybe direct that at the ginger one as well as sheā€™s happy to witch/troll or whatever you want to call it about other people and their families but cries blue murder when itā€™s directed back at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like her too. Even if she has screenshotted my comment šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Dont come for me...I'm on your side šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That made me laugh, I was cooking tea and she mentioned spotting tattlers and I was like šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ¤­ as if she knew it was me , thatā€™s probably all of us šŸ¤£ we with you girl šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ā€œThe ginger oneā€ has bigger bollocx then most women on Instagram.

And greedy brings this on herself

Reactions: 10
That made me laugh, I was cooking tea and she mentioned spotting tattlers and I was like šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ¤­ as if she knew it was me , thatā€™s probably all of us šŸ¤£ we with you girl šŸ‘šŸ»
Oh she will know whoā€™s a tattler. Sheā€™s done this for long enough. What she sent to Charlotte was pretty tame mind. Kayleigh can be fkn awful to people if she doesnā€™t like you

I think the kids werenā€™t made using her eggs? Maybe? One of them looks like her, but the other one doesnā€™t. I think she canā€™t legally defend her self either because she canā€™t afford to or because the other parents egg was used with the sperm donor. I donā€™t believe sheā€™s being trolled, she just canā€™t help but look on her me because she loves to see what people are saying about her. I used to like her, but now she just pisses me off. Sheā€™s posts her kids all over Instagram and then cryā€™s when people have something to say about it. Itā€™s one or the other love šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
I like her tbh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s my cup of tea stinking sense of humour I love it .. not greedy the other one šŸ¤£
I honestly thought the same. O don't condone bullying someone however I think in the times we are in people losing jobs left right and centre struggling to feed their own children etc and she's sharing all her unnessacary spending along with all the gifts she gets it was bound to get a bee in someone's bonnet let's be fair

Reactions: 3
Yeah I feel a bit like that but still wasnā€™t nice to see , as I said before they do it because they will gain so much more by doing it that way rather than a simple
Message typed on the screen saying sheā€™s taking a break , they know what they are doing by publicly drawing attention to themselves

Reactions: 3
Her post was quite sad, I think she needs more than a few days off the gram to be honest. The upkeep and pretending canā€™t be good for anyoneā€™s mental health. Either that or show the real side, show how much time it actually takes to film a ā€˜quickā€™ clip, show the unorganised messy cupboards (we all have them), show real stuff, it would probably be so much better for her soul šŸ‘šŸ»
Yeah! I liked her videos she did maybe 2 months ago. She showed us what her mornings really looked like getting the kids ready for school etc. Trying make the bed but brody I think , was jumping all over it. Thatā€™s why I like Kate the modern mum sheā€™s not everyoneā€™s cup of tea but she says it how it is!

Yeah! I liked her videos she did maybe 2 months ago. She showed us what her mornings really looked like getting the kids ready for school etc. Trying make the bed but brody I think , was jumping all over it. Thatā€™s why I like Kate the modern mum sheā€™s not everyoneā€™s cup of tea but she says it how it is!
Yeah kates on of my faves Iā€™ve been following her a few months. 100% keeps it real

I must have missed the 5k in the bank thing but omg it makes me feel so weird when people talk like that I hate discussing money itā€™s so private

I must have missed the 5k in the bank thing but omg it makes me feel so weird when people talk like that I hate discussing money itā€™s so private
Thatā€™s actually incorrect shes on about when Charlotte showed that massive house saying ā€˜anybody else look at houses they canā€™t afford with a fiver in their bankā€™ but that tits girl obviously canā€™t read and seen it as Ā£5,000 šŸ˜‚ this is why this site gets absolutely smashed to pieces because the ā€˜factsā€™ everyone finds out are all wrong šŸ˜…

Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s actually incorrect shes on about when Charlotte showed that massive house saying ā€˜anybody else look at houses they canā€™t afford with a fiver in their bankā€™ but that tits girl obviously canā€™t read and seen it as Ā£5,000 šŸ˜‚ this is why this site gets absolutely smashed to pieces because the ā€˜factsā€™ everyone finds out are all wrong šŸ˜…
It was 100% Ā£5. People like to make up their own wee lies to look good x

Reactions: 8
It was 100% Ā£5. People like to make up their own wee lies to look good x
I know you all think iā€™m Charlotte or Harriet but iā€™m not, obviously i know them, but from a distance, i wonā€™t say how as sheā€™ll accuse a ā€˜school mumā€™ of trolling her but whilst i donā€™t agree with some stuff sheā€™s doing like ADā€™s in a pandemic, i know she is an amazing mother to those kids and couldnā€™t leave until it was safe for her. Thatā€™s what my opinion is anyway from watching it all unravel in the town. Her and Harriet never share their money. Apparently on Greedyfemme (which i donā€™t look at) harriet doesnā€™t show her earnings even though FM tell them to and it would gain her more teamies.
That tits is after some insta-fame from Greedy by the looks of it & wanting to be in with the tattle gang.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.