Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo glad to finally see a Tattle thread for Charlotte and honestly I am not surprised that her ex was a con artist and I don’t doubt that she turned a blind eye to it at the very least!! Always enjoying the luxurious things she gets thrown for free no questions asked. I followed her originally because we actually bought an ex council house and all other home accounts were new builds so I could never really relate to them and always felt awful comparing our house to theirs! But now her house is just full of gifted items and tat.
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t someone mention previously that H has a very wealthy family? Does anyone have any more info on this? They should NOT be in a council property it’s pure greed and selfishness! Wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t declaring her ad revenue and earnings so getting the full whack on housing benefit too.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think she was but how can she be entitled to a council house ? I think that’s what pisses people off the most tbh. Because she’s actively discussing saving for a house when most people in private rented would be doing that by the skin of their teeth , it’s a vicious circle
I live in a council house and both me and partner work full time , I was on the housing list for years and years , private rented for so long, we had savings to get a mortgage but unfortunately we ended up using the money we had saved on house hold bills new appliances and when the new ones broke and we had children so eventually are savings dried up and I kept bidding weekly on houses I wasn’t a priority but after seven years of being on the list I was finally accepted for a house , the rent is a lot cheaper than private and we are now using the extra money that we are saving on rent ,to buy the council house, private rents can be really expensive

Reactions: 9
member: 111564"]
My sister is in need, she is on a bidding thing that you have to bid for a house and they decide if you need it or not, if Charlotte got her’s, it’s because she needed it and would have had to prove so. No question she doesn’t need it now though so lets see if she is true to her word in a year, i would cry if my sister got that house, any family in need that goes there after her will be so happy
[/QUOTE]
Where i live..the only thing that would be left as it is would be the garden. Everything else in the house would need to be ripped out like her fire wall and the carpets flooring etc. It would need to be blank for the next occupants unless your doing an exchange.. Not sure if its like that there..and every council is different. So would be a waste of money if it was in my area 🤣

Reactions: 5
I live in a council house and both me and partner work full time , I was on the housing list for years and years , private rented for so long, we had savings to get a mortgage but unfortunately we ended up using the money we had saved on house hold bills new appliances and when the new ones broke and we had children so eventually are savings dried up and I kept bidding weekly on houses I wasn’t a priority but after seven years of being on the list I was finally accepted for a house , the rent is a lot cheaper than private and we are now using the extra money that we are saving on rent ,to buy the council house, private rents can be really expensive
Exactly my point. She has the money to buy a house or private rent. Why doesn’t she? There are families in dire need of council properties at the moment it’s just selfish of her

Unfortunately Charlotte is just one of a long list that “The Ginger One” has taken it upon herself to target. I remember only a few weeks back that her account “wasn’t about that drama anymore” but she just can’t help herself. Just down to jealousy & bitterness.
She is jealous but won’t admit it, that’s why she got at greedy because she has to private rent and hates where she lives and constantly moans about her house, I dunno how she can talk about money others having loads of in the bank when she was bragging how she frittered her 50k inheritance she received from her mother the other week.

at the end of the day why Greedy is a dubious person, you are allowed to spend money on your council house not everyone who lives in social housing is on benefits.

Reactions: 11
There is no way she would get a mortgage. My OH is a mortgage advisor and said it would be very hard for an "influencer" to get one given its not guaranteed income and probably fluctuates. Especially now with the pandemic the lenders are being very strict as so many people have lost jobs and business that now are deemed "non essential" It can be hard enough for anyone self employed to get a mortgage. She would need to save and pay cash. Even now H is doing FM would give her zero chance of a mortgage as again not guaranteed income

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know of anyone else who has a discount code for sph2onge? I actually want to order one but don’t want to contribute to greedys wealth lol
Insideournewbuild, her name is Rachel something.
I found the sph2onge products in a shop called QD (Quality Discounts) at a price even cheaper than the discounted ones from the Sph2onge website.
Need to say they're pretty good at cleaning glass and mirrors.

There is no way she would get a mortgage. My OH is a mortgage advisor and said it would be very hard for an "influencer" to get one given its not guaranteed income and probably fluctuates. Especially now with the pandemic the lenders are being very strict as so many people have lost jobs and business that now are deemed "non essential" It can be hard enough for anyone self employed to get a mortgage. She would need to save and pay cash. Even now H is doing FM would give her zero chance of a mortgage as again not guaranteed income
I’m an online personality and I got a mortgage. And I doubt I earn as much as her.. But with her tumultuous past relationships it wouldn’t surprise me if she may have bad credit. Only a guess but I can speak from my experiences that I managed to get one! :)

I don’t no why there’s so much grief about Charlotte having a council house, you don’t know her situation but she was obviously eligible for the property when she first moved into it. It’s not easy saving for a deposit for a mortgage (I know this myself as I’m trying to buy a property but having no luck due to the deposits being increased). As Charlotte is an influencer she likely would have to put more deposit down than the average person who works a normal job for a living. Unless you can whip thousands out pounds out of thin air then you can afford the deposit with no issue, she’s clearly stated several times she’s saving to buy her own house. Yes there are other people in need of houses etc but if she’s already been living in the property she shouldn’t haven’t to move out just because people say so. There’s thousands of people who work full time and have good income who live in council housing..are those of you who are complaining about this going to move out of your property if you’re at the stage where your getting a good income? I doubt it 🤔

Reactions: 16
Guys is Her ex a guy or woman? Did she get IVF to have the boys since they're with 'the other parent'

She sounds like id like her, what's the insta name please?? X
I think it late then modern mum or the modern mum. She always replies to messages too. I’m always having covos with her😂. Really funny real honest women. If her house is a mess from the kids she going to show it.

I don’t no why there’s so much grief about Charlotte having a council house, you don’t know her situation but she was obviously eligible for the property when she first moved into it. It’s not easy saving for a deposit for a mortgage (I know this myself as I’m trying to buy a property but having no luck due to the deposits being increased). As Charlotte is an influencer she likely would have to put more deposit down than the average person who works a normal job for a living. Unless you can whip thousands out pounds out of thin air then you can afford the deposit with no issue, she’s clearly stated several times she’s saving to buy her own house. Yes there are other people in need of houses etc but if she’s already been living in the property she shouldn’t haven’t to move out just because people say so. There’s thousands of people who work full time and have good income who live in council housing..are those of you who are complaining about this going to move out of your property if you’re at the stage where your getting a good income? I doubt it 🤔
Im an ‘online personality’ and I put down 10% on our mortgage. She could also do a 5% deposit if she’s a first time buyer. Her job doesn’t have an impact on her deposit amount! Plus, correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t H work a ‘normal’ job? Also anyone got any news on whether H’s family really are millionaires? Very curious and nosy to be honest

Reactions: 1
Im an ‘online personality’ and I put down 10% on our mortgage. She could also do a 5% deposit if she’s a first time buyer. Her job doesn’t have an impact on her deposit amount! Plus, correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t H work a ‘normal’ job? Also anyone got any news on whether H’s family really are millionaires? Very curious and nosy to be honest
Someone I talk to who is friendly with them said the same about her family being quite well off

Reactions: 1
At the moment most mortgage providers require 15% deposit so depending on the house she wants or the amount she offers she would need quite a lot of money for this. This is why I am saying if she hasn’t got the full amount for deposit there’s not much she can actually do apart from save for said deposit. Most people also want to do stuff to the house they buy too so it’s having spare cash sitting aside for this also. No mortgage providers offer the 5% deposit schemes anymore because of covid. As her income will fluctuate she might have to provide more deposit than normal. Mortgage offers aren’t usually all the same and can vary depending on circumstances so as most of us know nothing about her circumstances in regards to this situation I think it’s pointless constantly commenting on the fact she lives in a council house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.