Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should maybe direct that at the ginger one as well as she’s happy to witch/troll or whatever you want to call it about other people and their families but cries blue murder when it’s directed back at her.
Who's the ginger 1

Reactions: 4
At the moment most mortgage providers require 15% deposit so depending on the house she wants or the amount she offers she would need quite a lot of money for this. This is why I am saying if she hasn’t got the full amount for deposit there’s not much she can actually do apart from save for said deposit. Most people also want to do stuff to the house they buy too so it’s having spare cash sitting aside for this also. No mortgage providers offer the 5% deposit schemes anymore because of covid. As her income will fluctuate she might have to provide more deposit than normal. Mortgage offers aren’t usually all the same and can vary depending on circumstances so as most of us know nothing about her circumstances in regards to this situation I think it’s pointless constantly commenting on the fact she lives in a council house
The covid situation is temporary and started in March.. She could’ve bought beforehand. NatWest, RBI and Nationwide are three lenders that have not really reduced their services and have carried on as close to normal as possible. My husband is a mortgage broker so I hear about it (unfortunately, haha) on the daily.
You may think it’s pointless and that’s your right but it’s not to others?

Reactions: 1
I have to say guys that it doesn’t bother me that she has a council house and earns loads that the same for lots of people - it’s the situation you were in when you applied that’s taken into account - it’s not reviewed constantly. I don’t agree with people commenting on looks or the kids but .... what l absolutely cannot agree with is scamming people - whether you did it yourself or stayed with someone who did it, how many lives were ruined over this ? To even be remotely associated with this is sicken even from a distance !! Ignorance is not an excuse anymore, not in this day and age !! My heart goes out to the victims 😢

Reactions: 10
I have to say guys that it doesn’t bother me that she has a council house and earns loads that the same for lots of people - it’s the situation you were in when you applied that’s taken into account - it’s not reviewed constantly. I don’t agree with people commenting on looks or the kids but .... what l absolutely cannot agree with is scamming people - whether you did it yourself or stayed with someone who did it, how many lives were ruined over this ? To even be remotely associated with this is sicken even from a distance !! Ignorance is not an excuse anymore, not in this day and age !! My heart goes out to the victims 😢
Nobody on here has ever commented on her children apart from saying they need to be protected more

Reactions: 5
So H is keeping charl as busy as possible today guys and has a surprise for her which she might “share with us all”
I mean I wouldn’t call that taking time off social media coming off her own page to be shared on “her” other page 😳
if she feels she needs time away for a while then do that , do it privately don’t have your partner giving updates an sharing things it just all cries out attention seeking to me
Was not nice seeing her upset yesterday but how she has gone about it has just been the wrong way just my opinion

Reactions: 6
The covid situation is temporary and started in March.. She could’ve bought beforehand. NatWest, RBI and Nationwide are three lenders that have not really reduced their services and have carried on as close to normal as possible. My husband is a mortgage broker so I hear about it (unfortunately, haha) on the daily.
You may think it’s pointless and that’s your right but it’s not to others?
I understand covid only started in March but again no one knows what their situation was prior to this as certain things can prevent people from getting a mortgage I.e credit rating, outgoings, if anyone has had loans etc. The mortgages aren’t as easy to get as they were prior to covid, myself and a lot of other first time buyers are struggling to get onto the property ladder since covid happened due to all the changes. I honestly don’t see why so many people have a bee in their bonnet about this situation, it shouldn’t matter where she lives or who she’s renting it from as long as she’s got a roof over her head and her kids head. The thing I’m picking up a lot on here is ‘she has a good income so she shouldn’t be living in a council house she should move’ or ‘why is she doing the house up when it’s a council house’...one she could potentially be considering buying the house and two shes making it a home for her family.

Reactions: 7
I understand covid only started in March but again no one knows what their situation was prior to this as certain things can prevent people from getting a mortgage I.e credit rating, outgoings, if anyone has had loans etc. The mortgages aren’t as easy to get as they were prior to covid, myself and a lot of other first time buyers are struggling to get onto the property ladder since covid happened due to all the changes. I honestly don’t see why so many people have a bee in their bonnet about this situation, it shouldn’t matter where she lives or who she’s renting it from as long as she’s got a roof over her head and her kids head. The thing I’m picking up a lot on here is ‘she has a good income so she shouldn’t be living in a council house she should move’ or ‘why is she doing the house up when it’s a council house’...one she could potentially be considering buying the house and two shes making it a home for her family.
She can’t buy it in wales, right to buy a council house was removed a few years ago

Reactions: 2
At the moment most mortgage providers require 15% deposit so depending on the house she wants or the amount she offers she would need quite a lot of money for this. This is why I am saying if she hasn’t got the full amount for deposit there’s not much she can actually do apart from save for said deposit. Most people also want to do stuff to the house they buy too so it’s having spare cash sitting aside for this also. No mortgage providers offer the 5% deposit schemes anymore because of covid. As her income will fluctuate she might have to provide more deposit than normal. Mortgage offers aren’t usually all the same and can vary depending on circumstances so as most of us know nothing about her circumstances in regards to this situation I think it’s pointless constantly commenting on the fact she lives in a council house
Mortgage providers absolutely are doing the 5% deposits at the moment!! Also her being an influencer would have zero impact. As long as she can evidence monthly income (probably for a longer period, which I imagine she would struggle with, with fairly new found insta “famedom”) but it wouldn’t mean she has to pay a bigger deposit.

Also I think H works a salaried job which would help

Reactions: 2
Mortgage providers absolutely are doing the 5% deposits at the moment!! Also her being an influencer would have zero impact. As long as she can evidence monthly income (probably for a longer period, which I imagine she would struggle with, with fairly new found insta “famedom”) but it wouldn’t mean she has to pay a bigger deposit.

Out of curiosity what banks are offering 5% deposit schemes? My mortgage advisor hasn’t made me aware of this

Out of curiosity what banks are offering 5% deposit schemes? My mortgage advisor hasn’t made me aware of this
I’m sure this is with the help to buy scheme isn’t it ? I’d rather not have anything to do with the government owning part or having to pay any interest back

I’m sure this is with the help to buy scheme isn’t it ? I’d rather not have anything to do with the government owning part or having to pay any interest back
i was considering this option but was told that the part we owned we would still need a deposit of 15% so now I’m just trying to hold off until it goes back down to the 5% again. I live in Northern Ireland so the mainland might have more options with Mortgage providers who take on coownership than over here but over here there’s only like 3/4 banks that deal with coownership. It’s also a nightmare being tied into it if you don’t buy them out

RBI definitely are. NatWest and Nationwide should be too but I haven’t had experience with them post covid.

Exactly this. I bought my house with social media as my full time job and I have nowhere near the reach or notoriety with brands that she does. I had to give 18 months I believe of income proof

i was considering this option but was told that the part we owned we would still need a deposit of 15% so now I’m just trying to hold off until it goes back down to the 5% again. I live in Northern Ireland so the mainland might have more options with Mortgage providers who take on coownership than over here but over here there’s only like 3/4 banks that deal with coownership. It’s also a nightmare being tied into it if you don’t buy them out
you also don’t have to be part of the HTB scheme to do a 5% deposit, it varies lender to lender!

Thread name suggestion - greedy by name. Greedy by nature. Anything for Insta fame!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion (not sure what am doing but here goes)
“Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break,
But don’t worry guys H will give us updates” 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone repost the screenshot of what someone messaged charlotte about being on benefits please?? It’s been deleted

Reactions: 3
Christmas decor comeback, so predictable 🙄 the much to big 400 gifted balsam tree (be nice to see that gifted elsewhere if she cant fit it now ) or one she put her hand in her pocket for 🤔

Reactions: 4
Sooo glad to finally see a Tattle thread for Charlotte and honestly I am not surprised that her ex was a con artist and I don’t doubt that she turned a blind eye to it at the very least!! Always enjoying the luxurious things she gets thrown for free no questions asked. I followed her originally because we actually bought an ex council house and all other home accounts were new builds so I could never really relate to them and always felt awful comparing our house to theirs! But now her house is just full of gifted items and tat.
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t someone mention previously that H has a very wealthy family? Does anyone have any more info on this? They should NOT be in a council property it’s pure greed and selfishness! Wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t declaring her ad revenue and earnings so getting the full whack on housing benefit too.
Ex council house mortgage over here to. You don’t see many people with an ex council house, not on Instagram anyway. Think there is a slight stigma in regards to ex council houses, or people are too snobby. Personally, really happy with mine, solid built, really good size rooms, massive garden oh and 50-60k cheaper.

As for little (big) miss knockers and her rants.... she’s certainly got a chip on her shoulder at times.

Reactions: 9
Ex council house mortgage over here to. You don’t see many people with an ex council house, not on Instagram anyway. Think there is a slight stigma in regards to ex council houses, or people are too snobby. Personally, really happy with mine, solid built, really good size rooms, massive garden oh and 50-60k cheaper.

As for little (big) miss knockers and her rants.... she’s certainly got a chip on her shoulder at times.
100%!! my ex council house is solid, massive gardens and a great size, my sisters new build is falling apart with a diiferent problem every week 🙈👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.