Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I cant watch or follow her anymore. I'm so gutted. Every day she brags and even the tone of her voice is patronising now. It makes me feel like tit.
I can tolerate ads on other accounts but hers are literally all the time. I have spare money to treat myself but everything she posts is just SO expensive.
Never let anyone make you feel lile tit especially a random stranger on Instagram.
Totally agree all her links are expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"I've ordered a print because I'm sick of seeing my walls white and boring"...Shows print and it's white, in a white frame 😂😂 also, if you're sick of your walls being white and boring, stop painting all of them white perhaps 🤔 what a knob!!

P.S how many times did I say white then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I've ordered a print because I'm sick of seeing my walls white and boring"...Shows print and it's white, in a white frame 😂😂 also, if you're sick of your walls being white and boring, stop painting all of them white perhaps 🤔 what a knob!!

That made me laugh too lmao

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously been reading here 👌🏻 Hi Babe!! She mixed her loo tablet thing with her duck cleaner a couple of weeks ago, then put on a post last week saying she doesn’t mix them! Think she forgets we see it all!
I wonder if she sold her sofa 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If she had been reading here lately she'd be crying on her stories daying how vile we all are and shes been through enough etc etc
She uses anything to get some content on her QVC channel

She’s obviously been reading here 👌🏻 Hi Babe!! She mixed her loo tablet thing with her duck cleaner a couple of weeks ago, then put on a post last week saying she doesn’t mix them! Think she forgets we see it all!
I wonder if she sold her sofa 🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw that story the other day and thought what a liar she always used to mix them, also did she make the bed and then give the camera the middle finger this morning? And then proceed to make every story after about trolls? 🤭 Her and Mrs hinch Are as bad as each other just act up for the trolls they love the attention

Swinging around on a bleeping step ladder like a tit...oh you tell us trolls on your step ladders
bleeping stupid twit

• Haha

Oh but darling it wasn’t just any “white” print ....... it was a “swipe up” white print 🤣

If she had been reading here lately she'd be crying on her stories daying how vile we all are and shes been through enough etc etc
She uses anything to get some content on her QVC channel
QVC channel 😂 made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has morphed herself into hinch. Such a shame as she used to be a fun account. All the swipe ups and recommending anything she can get for free.
She should get a job and be a role model for her kids.

She used to appear at the start of my stories, past 3 days iv swipped along for ages and not seen her, have to go looking for her 😆😆🤣🤣 "insta hiding my acc beautzzzzz"

Ps beggy we see the paint on ur hands, bad back your boney hole!!!! And i think you mean percy pig calendar, not peppa. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I haven't caught up properly, so i don't know if its been said, but I dont for a minute think she paid for the white company pyjamas. I think it was an undeclared ad, I've just seen mamareid post an affiliate link, maybe greedy convieniently forgot to tag it accordingly?

Today’s story......”hoping you guys can help me chose a fabric for my sofa I’m stuck on what to choose” or something to that effect....... “hinch written all over her , it will soon be “I couldn’t do this without you guys” 😂

Reactions: 6
Today’s story......”hoping you guys can help me chose a fabric for my sofa I’m stuck on what to choose” or something to that effect....... “hinch written all over her , it will soon be “I couldn’t do this without you guys” 😂
Didnt she say last week that shes already ordered her sofa?? Surely she would have chosen her fabric when placing the order 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She might be meaning the cushions to go with the sofa. Like the million on her bed which I always thought she from iwoot or where is was... And not actually for the sofa.... cause this fabric choice is just pointless then...

Actually I kinda want to see a fabriclic less sofa turn up.... just the frame and seat and back inserts/padding

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she ever treat H?? Always seems like H does everything for her... date nights/lunch dates/movie nights..even that shopping haul the other day seemed to be all her stuff ??
She never posts anything nice that shes done for H or treated her to

Reactions: 5
Does she ever treat H?? Always seems like H does everything for her... date nights/lunch dates/movie nights..even that shopping haul the other day seemed to be all her stuff ??
She never posts anything nice that shes done for H or treated her to
Its because H earns the money..

I dont think her child benefit and job seekers she gets would cover the date nights!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.