Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how the sons middle name is the name of the company that conned so many vulnerable people and she’s prancing around like a prized prick with that name in the back

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I love how the sons middle name is the name of the company that conned so many vulnerable people and she’s prancing around like a prized prick with that name in the back
I think you should be careful bringing up her children i’m pretty sure she can’t help that’s her sons name 😨 also not the young boys fault is it.

Reactions: 3
I think you should be careful bringing up her children i’m pretty sure she can’t help that’s her sons name 😨 also not the young boys fault is it.
She can help it she named him 🤣Maybe she shouldn’t prance round in front of his name then, I for One block my children face on social media , she happily parades hers so that’s her choice, maybe drop her a message with the advice for protecting her children. I didn’t name him I specifically named the company. She also records her journey to the school on scooters. Not very sensible to protect your children but anything for the gram 🥴

Reactions: 6
She can help it she named him 🤣Maybe she shouldn’t prance round in front of his name then, I for One block my children face on social media , she happily parades hers so that’s her choice, maybe drop her a message with the advice for protecting her children. I didn’t name him I specifically named the company
Exactly

Reactions: 2
She can help it she named him 🤣Maybe she shouldn’t prance round in front of his name then, I for One block my children face on social media , she happily parades hers so that’s her choice, maybe drop her a message with the advice for protecting her children. I didn’t name him I specifically named the company. She also records her journey to the school on scooters. Not very sensible to protect your children but anything for the gram 🥴
Looks like her latest story is aimed at you I think 😂😂😂

Where can I find the article about her/her ex scamming people please?

No it’s not your right , it’s just odd really tho isn’t it , I wouldn’t have even got the name on the plaque being associated with conning vulnerable ppl ,

No it’s not your right , it’s just odd really tho isn’t it , I wouldn’t have even got the name on the plaque being associated with conning vulnerable ppl ,
But it’s still her sons name? She can’t hate on his name because of something his other parent did?

But it’s still her sons name? She can’t hate on his name because of something his other parent did?
No i know I wasn’t saying it being funny mind , I agree with what you said I was just surprised by it that’s all and had my reply but do agree kids shouldn’t be mentioned at all

Reactions: 1
"Uneducated Scrounger with wierd pointy fingers paints door." - That's got to be the headline, right? I mean, it can't be anything else?

Reactions: 3
She loves the drama she’s made more attention over it on purpose because it gains her what she wants, she’s probably got the smallest thread on here but will act like she’s on Hinchs level. She’s obsessed with herself. What a massive fuss over duck all you , she should protect her children more not show their name, school location , bedroom . That’s on her nobody else

Reactions: 10
She’s directed me to this thread with her story this morning.
I’m sorry but guilty people always say ‘they don’t need to justify themselves’ 🙈 she puts everything else on insta why wouldn’t she claim her innocence?
Used to really like her but now I feel like I’m following the bloody IWOOT page!! Happy to spend all that money on a camera but didn’t read the description to see if it came with film 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a muppet.

Also.... she’s massively overacting for attention! I was expecting to come on here and see nasty comments about her son... when in fact it’s just his name has been mentioned ffs! Get a grip!!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.