Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we are in lockdown here in RCT and she’s travelling around 7 miles for a bleeping pumpkin!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So we are in lockdown here in RCT and she’s travelling around 7 miles for a bleeping pumpkin!!!
I k ow she did a story the other day mind about how worried and scared she was and I could not believe my eyes this morning watching her travelling to get those pumpkins 😳 and the whole story this morning just some of it seem staged like who would actually let ther cup overflow like that for a start and even the throwing of conkers at H was obviously told to walk ahead an let me throw conkers at you , and yes I know kids are hat hard work but I see her little one had the “whites company” Pjs on “again” specifically for this “InstaVreality” we all know insta is not perfect Charlotte we also know a lot of what you “influencers” do is not always accurate or honest , again found her story a little awkward to watch , I even think she askd her eldest son to come in and tell her he was nearly sick because he “smelt the bin” I could be wrong but am betting he was askd as he just seemed to appear in the background whilst she was doing , well nothing really , but yeh thing that made me the most annoyed was how she can be now putting a montage of her grandparents up on her stories and how worried she is about the new lockdown to then be travelling away from her area for b&m pumpkins , bare in mind H had already ordered her one for £25 , and the making of the coffe , she’s even started slamming stuff down with her long witchy nails just like hinch does !! Was so awkward to watch!

Reactions: 4
I k ow she did a story the other day mind about how worried and scared she was and I could not believe my eyes this morning watching her travelling to get those pumpkins 😳 and the whole story this morning just some of it seem staged like who would actually let ther cup overflow like that for a start and even the throwing of conkers at H was obviously told to walk ahead an let me throw conkers at you , and yes I know kids are hat hard work but I see her little one had the “whites company” Pjs on “again” specifically for this “InstaVreality” we all know insta is not perfect Charlotte we also know a lot of what you “influencers” do is not always accurate or honest , again found her story a little awkward to watch , I even think she askd her eldest son to come in and tell her he was nearly sick because he “smelt the bin” I could be wrong but am betting he was askd as he just seemed to appear in the background whilst she was doing , well nothing really , but yeh thing that made me the most annoyed was how she can be now putting a montage of her grandparents up on her stories and how worried she is about the new lockdown to then be travelling away from her area for b&m pumpkins , bare in mind H had already ordered her one for £25 , and the making of the coffe , she’s even started slamming stuff down with her long witchy nails just like hinch does !! Was so awkward to watch!
She’s winding me right up scummy cow, i can’t see the travelling for pumpkin story now she’s probably deleted it but posted about princes cafe which is a good few miles from her, she’s got no bleeping idea of the real world and broadcasting that to her followers is so irresponsible

It's all for the 'gram 😑
Sad life twit of a girl, considering her friend who works in the nhs was on her defending her before she’s got zero compassion for anyone else dealing with real tit like working on the front line, she’ll go around fingering all the bleeping pumpkins now

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has work calls to do apparently.. GREEDY YOU DONT HAVE A bleeping JOB.. YOUVE NEVER HAD A JOB YOU SCUMMY BUCKTOOFH BEG

Reactions: 5
She’s winding me right up scummy cow, i can’t see the travelling for pumpkin story now she’s probably deleted it but posted about princes cafe which is a good few miles from her, she’s got no bleeping idea of the real world and broadcasting that to her followers is so irresponsible

Sad life twit of a girl, considering her friend who works in the nhs was on her defending her before she’s got zero compassion for anyone else dealing with real tit like working on the front line, she’ll go around fingering all the bleeping pumpkins now
She has work calls to do apparently.. GREEDY YOU DONT HAVE A bleeping JOB.. YOUVE NEVER HAD A JOB YOU SCUMMY BUCKTOOFH BEG
so she’s deleted the pumpkin stories? Wow that speaks volumes then doesn’t it ? And @Soyeahermyeah you really do not like her do you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She seems off lately, must of definitely been reading on here lol

Reactions: 2
so she’s deleted the pumpkin stories? Wow that speaks volumes then doesn’t it ? And @Soyeahermyeah you really do not like her do you 😂
I dont like people who lie and scam people out of money

Her and her ex what they did to those old vulnerable people makes me so angry.. they have damaged them for life and stolen every penny they worked there whole life for
And this twit has never had a job.. bever worked a day in her life, what a role model!
But she is allowed to carry on and pretend she's a good person but all the time she is scaming people on insta.
I hope karma catches her she deserves everything that is coming to her

Reactions: 12
RCT cases are through the doffing roof .... no thanks to arses going out to buy plastic bloody pumpkins. Thanks greedy & will especially thankful to you for promoting unnecessary shopping trips when jobs start to be lost (sorry but got the lockdown frustrations when I see idiots doing things for no arsing reason )

Reactions: 3
I dont like people who lie and scam people out of money

Her and her ex what they did to those old vulnerable people makes me so angry.. they have damaged them for life and stolen every penny they worked there whole life for
And this twit has never had a job.. bever worked a day in her life, what a role model!
But she is allowed to carry on and pretend she's a good person but all the time she is scaming people on insta.
I hope karma catches her she deserves everything that is coming to her
I must admit when you put it like that no it’s not right , I only read about her and her ex scamming ppl when I read it on a article someone posted on here, I read it a few weeks back and couldn’t believe it and did ask if she knew about it , some where saying she didn’t mind but how on earth would you not or could you not know what your partner was doing and where the money was coming from , now from what I have read on here people are saying how horrible her ex a manipulator and vile is etc etc (People who claim to know them) and that’s all well an good but does it not make Charlotte “guilty bu association” on every level if she enjoyed spending the money?? Aw I don’t know either of them personally and only know of her from her “insta life” as I say I was very shocked too see she had been involved in something so awful and I agree with you it will have effected those people for life, and those who had been conned of there life long savings just thinking about it actually knocks me sick , and seeing how Charlotte is on insta then to find this thread and read her past history I was gobsmacked , especially when I thort back to when she was going to name and shame the man who she claims had conned her over her back garden , and when fake accounts in her name have been made in the past she has posted things like “this make me physically feel sick” just makes me lost for words , I know everybody has a past and they move on but this has to be one of the most shocking story of an “influencer” I have ever read , and all the while her insta is now forever daily constant swipe ups! And I have mentioned on a previous post on here how personally I think she played a blinder “handing the reigns”’over to H to do the “greedyfemme” venture as I think that was the plan all along , so does that not look like the mind of a “con”’woman in action right there??? I’d say so

Reactions: 4
I must admit when you put it like that no it’s not right , I only read about her and her ex scamming ppl when I read it on a article someone posted on here, I read it a few weeks back and couldn’t believe it and did ask if she knew about it , some where saying she didn’t mind but how on earth would you not or could you not know what your partner was doing and where the money was coming from , now from what I have read on here people are saying how horrible her ex a manipulator and vile is etc etc (People who claim to know them) and that’s all well an good but does it not make Charlotte “guilty bu association” on every level if she enjoyed spending the money?? Aw I don’t know either of them personally and only know of her from her “insta life” as I say I was very shocked too see she had been involved in something so awful and I agree with you it will have effected those people for life, and those who had been conned of there life long savings just thinking about it actually knocks me sick , and seeing how Charlotte is on insta then to find this thread and read her past history I was gobsmacked , especially when I thort back to when she was going to name and shame the man who she claims had conned her over her back garden , and when fake accounts in her name have been made in the past she has posted things like “this make me physically feel sick” just makes me lost for words , I know everybody has a past and they move on but this has to be one of the most shocking story of an “influencer” I have ever read , and all the while her insta is now forever daily constant swipe ups! And I have mentioned on a previous post on here how personally I think she played a blinder “handing the reigns”’over to H to do the “greedyfemme” venture as I think that was the plan all along , so does that not look like the mind of a “con”’woman in action right there??? I’d say so
I couldn't agree more with everything you have said here..
I dont know her but I absolutely detest her, she is a con woman and she enjoyed the money that was coned and she enjoyed every penny of it, living in a massive house and spending stolen money from elderly vulnerable people
It was thousands of pounds so for peolke to claim she knew nothing about it is complete bullshit.
She is conning people constantly with her adds, all her gifted products, her whole hinch house has been gifted

And to top it off she has never ever worked a day in her life and still doesn't, her kids are at school full time so why doesn't she go to work?? She has zero shame!

Living in a council house and ripping people off left right and centre.. them poor kids will never have a good role model, how will they every know that you have to work to get things, not just be a complete con artist and a beggy twit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.