Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at her tik tok video making out she went the wrong way when there’s ones going round trending she’s obviously copied 🙄

Reactions: 1
Or even questioned ?? I mean if I wanted to follow and unfollow I can as I choose as that’s the lifestyle they choose , was funny tho because I was actually going to say “hi H/Charlotte” I mean who else would even be interested if I had previously said I had unfollowed her ? I have not hid the fact I have said it On here , I wasn’t even going to explain myself but didn’t want anyone thinking I was telling porkies , but yeah my fried bores me by keeping me up to date or showing me on our breaks 😂
It's like car crash TV at the moment, you want to look away but can't 😂😂

On another note, I can't believe how many times she publicly called H a witch today tho 😬🙈 Became uncomfortable to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is a disgrace. Finished it for me when she advertised a £135 advent calendar.
awful, her followers with normal jobs during a pandemic won’t be able to afford that, considering she bleaps on about mental health, she does a good job of making people feel like tit.

Reactions: 7
Shout out to us lot on her stories tonight

On another note, I can't believe how many times she publicly called H a witch today tho 😬🙈 Became uncomfortable to be honest
Think u got a shout out on her stories tonight 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Really???? 🙈 well am off work today so was not shown any of her stories on my breaks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
£15 for a blanket but £10 for one tea towel who makes the prices for this shite no consistency that and it’s utterly vile

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Talk about making a mountain out a mole hill.
One person on here mentioned the "witch" comments. And now suddenly she has had messages. I don't believe she had messages in her inbox about that at all.
Just like when she tried to make out people were slagging off her kids when in fact one person (again) mentioned he had the same middle name as a company.
If peoples OPINIONS bother you that much, just don't come on here looking for it. This is a gossip forum... people from here don't (or shouldnt) go directly to your inbox. What's said on tattle,stays on tattle.
Just like anyone in the public eye, your always going to have gossip. I bet she buys the glossy mags though doesnt she.... same thing!! Except one gossip is on paper and the other is on the Internet. 🤷‍♀️
There are also rave threads here, if your name isn't in one of those then ask yourself why

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s sad really, they expect all the nice things handed to them on a plate and anyone who disagrees is a “troll” , your trolling your bleeping self coming on here to read about yourself silly prick

I do agree with pink waffles...self trolling. Probably deliberately uploaded all those witch stories knowing it would be mentioned on here.... Yawn...

Shout out to us lot on her stories tonight
Think u got a shout out on her stories tonight 👋
Talk about making a mountain out a mole hill.
One person on here mentioned the "witch" comments. And now suddenly she has had messages. I don't believe she had messages in her inbox about that at all.
Just like when she tried to make out people were slagging off her kids when in fact one person (again) mentioned he had the same middle name as a company.
If peoples OPINIONS bother you that much, just don't come on here looking for it. This is a gossip forum... people from here don't (or shouldnt) go directly to your inbox. What's said on tattle,stays on tattle.
Just like anyone in the public eye, your always going to have gossip. I bet she buys the glossy mags though doesnt she.... same thing!! Except one gossip is on paper and the other is on the Internet. 🤷‍♀️
There are also rave threads here, if your name isn't in one of those then ask yourself why
Thanks lovelies I hadn't seen it because I was at that mystical place Charlotte seems to have avoided most her life as its clearly a myth called work, 14 hours night shift on the nicu lastnight 😍 Best JOB ever and now I'm also instafamous for saying I didn't particularly like the fact she kept calling Harriet a witch. If my partner continually called me that publicly he'd get jabbed in the windpipe 😂😂

@Dontbefooled you gave yourself away the second you reacted to my post on here and went straight to your stories hun, I knew you weren't the sharpest but hells bells you've excelled yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks lovelies I hadn't seen it because I was at that mystical place Charlotte seems to have avoided most her life as its clearly a myth called work, 14 hours night shift on the nicu lastnight 😍 Best JOB ever and now I'm also instafamous for saying I didn't particularly like the fact she kept calling Harriet a witch. If my partner continually called me that publicly he'd get jabbed in the windpipe 😂😂

@Dontbefooled you gave yourself away the second you reacted to my post on here and went straight to your stories hun, I knew you weren't the sharpest but hells bells you've excelled yourself.
Jabbed in the windpipe 🤣🤣🤣 made me spit my drink out hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she seriously put fizzy soda water in a cocktail shaker and shake it...que explosion everywhere! Did anyone else see that?🙈 if she had a brain she would be dangerous!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe “@Harlotte” or @obviouslyushun”
Maybe Franno - oh no, that’s you on a different account 😉

I thought so 😂 can’t wait to see the new name, maybe we could all throw in some user name suggestions for them? 😂
And whilst your completely wrong, and lets be honest you sound like the ex, i do know them and even though i don’t like some stuff they do i also think us tattlers shouldn’t mock someone’s appearance as thats why we get a bad name

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.