Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

Alot of influencers do this regarding this site.
They make out horrible and vile things are said and we aren't right in the head etc
When in fact it's the complete opposite here
i headed over hear to read what was said about some influencers expecting it to be really horrid and vile.....in fact it’s the opposite just calling people out for what they do. I was oblivious to it all boy I’ve had my eyes opened!!!

Reactions: 10

Jackie101

I have to say she says promotes positive mental health. And kindness. Yet she bashes a lot of people and encourages her friends and followers to do the same . I live local to Charlotte , h and the ex. I don’t really like any of them. My friend also told me charlotte is trying to stop the kids seeing the ex now because it doesn’t fit in with her instagram lifestyle. Whatever the ex did, Charlotte knew and even worked for her so pot kettle black comes to mind. Sick of the ads and swipe ups now too. Her page used to be really useful .

N-NewGirl

Anyone else find that towel folding video a bit weird for the fact she was pretending to be naked with her son’s name behind her on the wall?

• Sick
  • Wow

Cagayu

VIP Member
I really felt sorry for her today. You could tell she was holding back the tears about her boys being away from her :(
She drives me potty but I could feel her sadness about it all

Buddy2019

How on earth can she promote an eyebrow product??? She’s bloody awful at them I can’t believe it. She sounded extra slurpy in those videos as well. Very manic

Reactions: 9

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I really used to love her and her page. But it's such a shame that all she does now is advertise. Literally every story is either her making her bed/making a coffee/making gousto or swipe ups and ads. When she is doing fun stuff that I would probably enjoy watching, that's when she decides to "take a break" 🤣

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
i headed over hear to read what was said about some influencers expecting it to be really horrid and vile.....in fact it’s the opposite just calling people out for what they do. I was oblivious to it all boy I’ve had my eyes opened!!!
That’s exactly how I came over here, when she posted about it before I swear she was the one trolling herself for attention, many other influencers have been called out for that. She’s claiming she has too much respect for herself and
Children and people are “targeting” her children. When I’m reality it’s the opposite but if that was the case and it’s not good for her mental health why do it . I don’t get it . But also if your going to put yourself out there and just expect the nice things of being gifted thousands of pounds of things, who are you to expect everyone to not question your morals and put their foot down. How many gifted hoovers and bbqs and household items do people need. I would have so much more respect for her for not showing her children and swiping up less to make money, or passing on gifted items to less fortunate. There we go greedy your next bit of content for you, don’t thank me hun 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Really? Can you say why they said they would not work with her again? Did you complain about something?
This was a few weeks ago but I’ve messaged quite a few people suggesting they think twice before gifting “influencers” this year as many people have lost their jobs and family members, it’s insensitive and upsetting. She had a beautiful tree gifted which isn’t massive and now is saying it’s too big. She has plenty of room in the dining room and is just hinting for a smaller one over the grinch story.
It’s not greedy personally it’s anyone hinting for Christmas shit this year I’ve had a guts full of it (I reccomend people do the same)

TitForTatty

Sooo glad to finally see a Tattle thread for Charlotte and honestly I am not surprised that her ex was a con artist and I don’t doubt that she turned a blind eye to it at the very least!! Always enjoying the luxurious things she gets thrown for free no questions asked. I followed her originally because we actually bought an ex council house and all other home accounts were new builds so I could never really relate to them and always felt awful comparing our house to theirs! But now her house is just full of gifted items and tat.
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t someone mention previously that H has a very wealthy family? Does anyone have any more info on this? They should NOT be in a council property it’s pure greed and selfishness! Wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t declaring her ad revenue and earnings so getting the full whack on housing benefit too.
Ex council house mortgage over here to. You don’t see many people with an ex council house, not on Instagram anyway. Think there is a slight stigma in regards to ex council houses, or people are too snobby. Personally, really happy with mine, solid built, really good size rooms, massive garden oh and 50-60k cheaper.

As for little (big) miss knockers and her rants.... she’s certainly got a chip on her shoulder at times.

BakeOffLover

I promise this is true, I have no way of verifying that but I wouldn’t lie. I know it was her because Brody and Enzo were in the pool with her on one occasion. The time she gave me a dirty look was the first time I had seen her in person. I can’t prove it but I really wouldn’t make it up.

if It helps, my boyfriend (who was doing the workout next to me) thought the dirty look was because we were doing a weird exercise at the time - we were doing these crunches with your legs raised. Even so, the look was horrible. It made me feel terrible. I have been to the gym since but I bought lots of baggy tops to hide my body a bit more

• Sad
  • Heart

Hello2224

Anyone else surprised this is only the second thread about her?! I unfollowed a while ago, sick of all the swipe ups and bullshit we work so hard patter 🥱

D85

Blows my mind that she spends all that money on a council house mind. If she does actually move out, the next tenant will be very lucky having a nice garden like that

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Does she think playing the Insta game “thick” makes her relatable? The constant spelling mistakes are just embarrassing “lockness” - no one is that stupid
It’s something Hinch used to do all the time and play the silly old me card. Seriously hate those kind of people

K87

I didn’t think she was but how can she be entitled to a council house ? I think that’s what pisses people off the most tbh. Because she’s actively discussing saving for a house when most people in private rented would be doing that by the skin of their teeth , it’s a vicious circle
I live in a council house and both me and partner work full time , I was on the housing list for years and years , private rented for so long, we had savings to get a mortgage but unfortunately we ended up using the money we had saved on house hold bills new appliances and when the new ones broke and we had children so eventually are savings dried up and I kept bidding weekly on houses I wasn’t a priority but after seven years of being on the list I was finally accepted for a house , the rent is a lot cheaper than private and we are now using the extra money that we are saving on rent ,to buy the council house, private rents can be really expensive

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than drink non alcoholic shite. What’s the point? Just have a fecking lemonade!

• Haha

Havingalookgirls

Right I don't buy tea towels as they give me the ultimate boak and I'm scared of germs but a fucking tenner for one of her tea towels is that the going rate?? Also her range is shit!!

Soermyeah

Charlotte and Emma are still married I believe. They were married before the IVF which they paid for privately my daughter said. So they are both on the birth certificate and they used the same donar for both of the children. My hello fresh comes Monday I can’t wait
Your 'daughter' seems to know an awful lot about greedy

• Haha

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely like is that it just over that comment , I’m actually shocked and I think all she’s done is send people over here to read a different side. She’s probably just glad of a “day off” from working so hard 🤣
Difference of opinion but I’m a massive advocate for child protection not just on social media , I actively share information and I just can not stand how “influencers” these days are using their children to make money . She’s exposed her children’s names, bedrooms , school journey, left them completely vulnerable and if I’ve opened her eyes by making that comment then I’m glad I’ve done it .

I’ve not mentioned his name, she had , I simply stated the companies name which is on the internet, and already been spoke about before

• Heart