Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video with her belly out! 🤢 I’m all for showing off your stretch marks & normalising just given birth bodies but that was weird! No one feels sexy when they’ve just pushed a baby out your bits!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That video with her belly out! 🤢 I’m all for showing off your stretch marks & normalising just given birth bodies but that was weird! No one feels sexy when they’ve just pushed a baby out your bits!
I’m all for empowering breastfeeding as it’s the most natural thing a woman can do, I’m proud of myself for doing it the last 11 weeks but I can imagine she’s just going to see it as one big joke just for content on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg cant believe she is putting a hat on the baby to sleep. Babies release heat through their heads and if they cant they can overheat and die!

Reactions: 9
She's clearly not listened to a word the midwives have told her...
Or even done her own research! With my 1st child I read so much so I could be as prepared as possible. When it comes to the safety of a child you should know as much as possible. I hope she's taken it off him.

Reactions: 5
Omg cant believe she is putting a hat on the baby to sleep. Babies release heat through their heads and if they cant they can overheat and die!
I had my daughter 21 months ago and they insisted my daughter wore a hat sleeping. I took it off as soon as they were gone.

Reactions: 1
I had my daughter 21 months ago and they insisted my daughter wore a hat sleeping. I took it off as soon as they were gone.
I think if baby has a low birth weight or has to stay in for any reason, maybe babies body temp was low when first born, which happens alot, they put a hat on but once you are sent home definitely dont put a hat on while sleeping.

Reactions: 3
So she’s going to replace belly videos for tit ones 🙄. Don’t know how she dares talk about privacy when the only reason there isn’t a pic or a name reveal is because she’s signed a deal with ok. Dead private that👍🏻 Daft cow.

Also, sorry but I’m howling at the social services report for having a go of gas and air hahahah fs it’s not a crack pipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does it all seem sexualised with her - the belleh, the "titties" in breastfeeding? 🤢 It all makes me feel sick, tbh, not to mention its gross and kinda unhinged..... 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So she has shown every step of her pregnancy and labour, all that was left was showing her crowning but NOW she wants privacy!?

do duck off Charlotte, you can’t have it both ways!
I agree with that person who sent her the DM

Reactions: 10
She’s more brain dead than I initially thought. Her and Matt really have not a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 8
Ugh her boyfriend makes me cringe the most looks like he has foundation lips too wtf

Reactions: 8
She’s far too cringy for me with all the belly and boob pics, cant deal I’m unfollowing her. Might pop back here now and again to put my 10p in if I come across her 🤮

Reactions: 4
Why can’t babies wear hats to sleep in? Pregnant FTM here, curious so I don’t make this mistake

Why can’t babies wear hats to sleep in? Pregnant FTM here, curious so I don’t make this mistake
My midwife told me off when I put a hat on the baby in doors, said it cause overheating. This was 13 yrs ago though.

So she has shown every step of her pregnancy and labour, all that was left was showing her crowning but NOW she wants privacy!?

do duck off Charlotte, you can’t have it both ways!
I agree with that person who sent her the DM
She’s prob selling the photo and name reveal!

Reactions: 1
Seriously? Did you not read why not a few posts back?
Newborns can’t regulate their temperatures, so wearing a hat indoors to sleep they could overheat and die basically.
Seriously? Not everyone reads every comment. Don’t need to be a dick :)

Reactions: 36
Why does everyone have to become a baby expert, fucks sake who cares if she had a hat on the baby hardly neglect.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.