Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already having a pop at people asking why she hasn't revealed the name. Pretending she's in some baby bubble where we all know she's documented every single bleeping thing and selling the baby's name to the highest magazine deal.
Tacky as duck...

We all know it'll be some over the top tacky name like prince les dawsy sarsy chuffin chunkeh
I remember the day when OK magazine used to be classy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And facetiming a statue 🙈
Honestly that bleeping statue!
Can't they have 1 celebration without the bleeping dad mentioned....we get it he was an A list Hollywood legend known worldwide to everyone!

I remember the day when OK magazine used to be classy
Who reads magazine's these days, sidebar of shame that's where il find the name from unless she puts it on insta the minute ok release the article

Reactions: 5
Sorry but why does she keep saying first then whatever & engaged? I don’t get it? I thought she got engaged months ago?

Reactions: 7
Facetiming the statue was disgusting. This poor kid is going to end up as fucked up as her if his dead grandad is shoved down his neck at every opportunity. She'll be dragging him to that bleeping statue every weekend snapping pics for the gram, 'CRY A BIT! You need to look more sad or the Sun won't chuffing post it!'

Sorry but why does she keep saying first then whatever & engaged? I don’t get it? I thought she got engaged months ago?
She did but they break up every other day and she's obviously very insecure in their relationship, tbh she probably only posts those pictures whenever she puts the ring back on. It must be her way of letting her family and friends know that he's sobered up and everything's perfect again.

Reactions: 10
Sick and tired of the ‘....first ....engaged’ pics! We get it your engaged!
I turned 30 this year so might start posting ‘first .... at 30 pics’ then next year I can do ‘first .... at 31’ I mean I can see it being amazing!! (Note sarcastic tones here) 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On her “first nappy changed engaged” photo 🙄🙄 her hand covers it but you can see the babies hospital tag on his ankle and it says “M...... infant of Charlotte Dawson”

• Wow
Reactions: 1
On her “first nappy changed engaged” photo 🙄🙄 her hand covers it but you can see the babies hospital tag on his ankle and it says “M...... infant of Charlotte Dawson”
Probably male infant

Honestly that bleeping statue!
Can't they have 1 celebration without the bleeping dad mentioned....we get it he was an A list Hollywood legend known worldwide to everyone!
you say that but I told my hubby yesterday that les Dawson’s daughter had a kid and he said ‘who?’

Reactions: 1
From the way she talks, I assumed her and her dad had a really close relationship and that she just really misses him.

Then I read that he died when she was eight months old. Not that that means she can't still miss him, but it's not really the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
To be fair Entonox isn’t a controlled drug

I think talking about SS referrals is a bit OTT - I’ve seen hundreds of dads and family members have a cheeky puff of gas and air - if I did a SS referral for all them they would be inundated ! I’m not sure what I would write for what I want the action to be and how I think SS could help? Also they have just had a baby no wonder they are so excited .... I’m not their biggest fans ..... but I will allow them the new baby excitement !

Yes SS referral is a little OTT but bragging about using a drug not prescribed (yes it's not prescribed either) but you get my drift.,its childish!

To be honest I barely ever see partners using it and I would flip if my partner did! They are typical chavs though. (what he is wearing leaving the hospital 😅😅😅)

I'll give her one point though I love it when they thank the midwives as opposed to "thanks to the doctors and nurses" which is on every other celeb post. I know it's a little thing but nurses don't work on maternity wards so it's nice when someone remembers this!

I won't comment on the statue as I'm worried about what I'll say 😬😬😬

Reactions: 4
What’s that video of him touching up her belly 🤢 I do not need to see that!! I’m so new to them but I can’t stop watching they are crazy!

Btw I love that she’s shown her stretchmarks, very relatable I wish more did it was him rubbing her like that I didn’t want to see

• Sick
What’s that video of him touching up her belly 🤢 I do not need to see that!! I’m so new to them but I can’t stop watching they are crazy!

Btw I love that she’s shown her stretchmarks, very relatable I wish more did it was him rubbing her like that I didn’t want to see
It made me cringe it came across a sexual way how they we’re talking 🤮

• Sick
I was looking at her partners page and there’s a picture of him holding the baby with his top off. I just can’t put my finger on it but he’s just so odd looking. Is he wearing tons of fake tan, has he had work done to his face? He looks like one of the lollipop guild from the wizard of oz. Am I missing something he just looks odd!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else find the belly touching video really weird and almost sexual?! When I’d given birth I couldn’t have my husband rubbing all over my belly!

• Sick
Reactions: 11

I actually cringed and shuddered watching this

Reactions: 3
everything relatable she does is premeditated purely so people think she’s relatable. It’s all part of her persona.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.