Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recommend the pregnacare new mum hair skin and nails, especially for post partum hair loss. Im still taking them even though my daughter is 10 months old. Im just so busy with 2 under 3 i dont always eat the best so these vitamins just give me a boost. Also order of amazon as cheaper than pharmacies. Much cheaper than placenta pills

Reactions: 5
I recommend the pregnacare new mum hair skin and nails, especially for post partum hair loss. Im still taking them even though my daughter is 10 months old. Im just so busy with 2 under 3 i dont always eat the best so these vitamins just give me a boost. Also order of amazon as cheaper than pharmacies. Much cheaper than placenta pills
Totally agree with you, I’m taking pregnacare breastfeeding with added omega 3, I feel so much better since taking them. To be honest after seeing my placenta there’s no way I could consume it

Reactions: 4
I’ve done some research on it before and found more recent studies that showed it was beneficial, as it contains minerals and nutrients. But then you could just use supplements 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do agree it’s a money maker, but I can understand why some women want to try it!
Yes two studies done in 2015 and 2017 (this one was very small cohort) and no benefit that you wouldnt get from regular vitamins. Those that had the placebo had the same outcomes as the group that had the placenta capsules. Its an expensive gimmick that people could get sucked into. Its fine for the influencer who get it done for free.

• Heart
Omg cant believe she is putting a hat on the baby to sleep. Babies release heat through their heads and if they cant they can overheat and die!
When I had a baby in 2009 they wore hats around the clock. They were swaddled too but I don’t think that’s allowed now either.

What’s that video of him touching up her belly 🤢 I do not need to see that!! I’m so new to them but I can’t stop watching they are crazy!

Btw I love that she’s shown her stretchmarks, very relatable I wish more did it was him rubbing her like that I didn’t want to see
I had to go and look at the belly rubbing 😐 if my bf ever went near my stomach, I would slap him away unless I was breathing in 😂
It was a bit creepy how he was rubbing it. Maybe he thought it was one of her tits 😂😮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do the pregnacare stop the hair loss after pregnancy? I never stuck to taking them they made me feel so sick. And I was bald as a bleeping coot about 5 months after giving birth 🤣

The belly rubbing 🤮 I don’t know about any of you but after giving birth my belly was literally like jelly for weeks it made me cringe touching it myself never mind anyone else 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you for Being kind 🥰❤
Ahh that's ok! 🥰 But thank you for saying it. 😊 Take care.... 🤗 💖

Do the pregnacare stop the hair loss after pregnancy? I never stuck to taking them they made me feel so sick. And I was bald as a bleeping coot about 5 months after giving birth 🤣

The belly rubbing 🤮 I don’t know about any of you but after giving birth my belly was literally like jelly for weeks it made me cringe touching it myself never mind anyone else 🤣🤣
I've never been pregnant, so I'm wondering why does it feels cringe? 😂 I have enough disturbed sleep and sometimes annoyance with my dog, so I couldn't and don't want to deal with a baby! 😂

Reactions: 2
Ahh that's ok! 🥰 But thank you for saying it. 😊 Take care.... 🤗 💖

I've never been pregnant, so I'm wondering why does it feels cringe? 😂 I have enough disturbed sleep and sometimes annoyance with my dog, so I couldn't and don't want to deal with a baby! 😂
I don’t know lol just after giving birth because your belly has stretched so much when the baby comes out you have no muscle tone whatsoever for a while, well I didn’t anyway. And I am by no means super toned now nor was I before but it felt like touching an actual bowl of jelly 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know lol just after giving birth because your belly has stretched so much when the baby comes out you have no muscle tone whatsoever for a while, well I didn’t anyway. And I am by no means super toned now nor was I before but it felt like touching an actual bowl of jelly 😆
Oh god, that sounds mad!! 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s the weirdest feeling! I’m pregnant again and not looking forward to it 😂 tbh I’ve never let my husband touch my stomach like that since 🙈😂

• Haha
Yes to the jelly 🤣🤣 I was exactly the same when I gave birth, although it’s nowhere near as bad now (9 years later) however, I know and have come to the realisation that my stomach will NEVER get back to how it was before my daughter was born

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much they get for the mag deals these days. Nobody I know buys magazines anymore. Until about 6 years ago I used to buy all of them! OK, Closer, More, Heat I loved flicking through them. There’s no way they get as much as OK would have paid celebs for deals years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.