Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I never heard this and I’m a mother of three. Having said that, I don’t think I ever had a reason to put a hat on them indoors. Still, parenthood is a journey and we’re all learning as we go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She practically shown the whole of that baby anyway! Literally just his mouth, nose & eyes she’s kept hidden. I’m sorry but he’s hardly a royal baby - I couldn’t care less what he’s called or looks like to be honest! Whatever magazine she’s sold him to honestly has wasted money!
she’s basically famous because of who her dad was - hence the need to keep banging on about him! She has no talent of her own & really isn’t even funny! Common as muck!

also if the midwife has told you not to put a hat on baby - explain why for your viewers so they know & can make an informed decision! Don’t just say oh I won’t be doing that again! 🙄

Reactions: 10
I remember being told after I had my son to not put a hat on him- I think it’s confusing sometimes as when there born they put a hat on them (I know it’s because there newborn etc) and I think that confuses people- it’s all a learning curve isn’t it x

Reactions: 7
Sounds like she’s had a bollocking then ! I was in hospital for a few days with my youngest and my midwife told me after the first 24 hours not to put a hat on indoors. I had a section and the first thing they did was put a hat on her 🤷‍♀️
Anyway enough about hat gate 🥴😂
Can’t believe she’s begging privacy I’ve seen her bump more than I saw my own 🤷‍♀️ I’ll have to delete insta if she does starts showing her expressed milk like other influencers! (Nothing against pumping I do it myself but I just don’t need to see your milk every two mins!)

Reactions: 4
Sounds like she’s had a bollocking then ! I was in hospital for a few days with my youngest and my midwife told me after the first 24 hours not to put a hat on indoors. I had a section and the first thing they did was put a hat on her 🤷‍♀️
Anyway enough about hat gate 🥴😂
Can’t believe she’s begging privacy I’ve seen her bump more than I saw my own 🤷‍♀️ I’ll have to delete insta if she does starts showing her expressed milk like other influencers! (Nothing against pumping I do it myself but I just don’t need to see your milk every two mins!)
Yeah I remember a certain influencer talking about blocked ducks all the time and she was literally posting videos of her unblocking her ducts 😂😂😂 this will be charlotte no doubt

Reactions: 3
Don’t feel silly and ignore the person who was very brash with you, I’ve been a mum for years and don’t know everything! Don’t let that person get to you, you were only asking xxxx
Aww thank you, that’s really kind of you to say. I must say I was a little taken aback by it. Overly sensitive thanks to the hormones 😂 it’s good to know there’s some helpful mums out there, it definitely helps xxxx

Don’t feel silly and ignore the person who was very brash with you, I’ve been a mum for years and don’t know everything! Don’t let that person get to you, you were only asking xxxx
Don’t feel silly! It’s a lot to learn when you’re pregnant and it can be quite overwhelming!
Thank you, you are so right xx

• Heart
Aww thank you, that’s really kind of you to say. I must say I was a little taken aback by it. Overly sensitive thanks to the hormones 😂 it’s good to know there’s some helpful mums out there, it definitely helps xxxx

Thank you, you are so right xx
There is a lot of information to take in being a new mum. I'm a first time mum of an almost 2 year old. You can't know everything and midwives do tell you to a put a hat on them when they're born. So I can see how people get confused by it.

Reactions: 6
Don't feel silly about the hat question, my son slept in a hat on his first night at home seven years ago. I was clueless and copied the midwives from the night prior. Its all a learning curve becoming a parent and it doesn't matter how many books or forums you read, we all make the odd duck up from time to time!

Anyone else a bit grossed out by the umbilical cord in a photo frame? Fair enough if she likes it and it’s sentimental to her, but it just makes me feel a bit 🤢 especially the thought of it being hung up on a wall

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone else a bit grossed out by the umbilical cord in a photo frame? Fair enough if she likes it and it’s sentimental to her, but it just makes me feel a bit 🤢 especially the thought of it being hung up on a wall
Omg she hasn’t has she? 🙈

• Sick
I actually love the umbilical cord pictures and all the placenta stuff. I realise I'm probably the only one though, I can see why people think it's a bit odd or gross 😂

Reactions: 2
I actually love the umbilical cord pictures and all the placenta stuff. I realise I'm probably the only one though, I can see why people think it's a bit odd or gross 😂
The placenta pills and serums I understand! They have so many health benefits, but the umbilical cord picture is too much for me 🤢😂

• Sick
The placenta pills and serums I understand! They have so many health benefits, but the umbilical cord picture is too much for me 🤢😂
There is absolutely no proof they have benefits. Only 4 studies ever done on it between the 1950s and now and no benefits were found. Its another money spinner pushed by influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The grey crib makes me feel awkward there is no air travelling through it, so much has changed since when I had a baby

There is absolutely no proof they have benefits. Only 4 studies ever done on it between the 1950s and now and no benefits were found. Its another money spinner pushed by influencers
I’ve done some research on it before and found more recent studies that showed it was beneficial, as it contains minerals and nutrients. But then you could just use supplements 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do agree it’s a money maker, but I can understand why some women want to try it!

Reactions: 3
when I was pregnant with my second I looked into it as I lost a lot of blood with my first so thought they might be good. I found there pretty much an expensive placebo & taking iron & multi vitamins much more beneficial l

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.