Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and Ronsel are going to get a rude awakening when the baby arrives. Hopefully it brings out the best in him and she comes back to down reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She and Ronsel are going to get a rude awakening when the baby arrives. Hopefully it brings out the best in him and she comes back to down reality.
I don’t want to be that bleep but I am calling bingo on them splitting fairly soon after the baby comes along

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It seems to be a family tradition that they have kids all over the shop so it would not surprise me if she follows suit

Reactions: 2
Funny how she makes out she’s a massive celeb, but her house is tiny! The baby’s room is ridiculously small & she’s crammed all that oversized furniture in there, probably because it was gifted though 🙄 just made me chuckle how she thinks she’s so extra & she’s stuck in a tiny town house in her sham of a relationship!

Reactions: 10
May or may not have just been sick in my mouth.
1. Why is he leaning on her bump in the bath?
2. Why is he that colour!? I mean, HOW the hell is he that colour. We’re in a lockdown. Someone needs to tell him ginge on ginge isn’t a flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean why would you take pictures of you and your partner in the bath then put it on social media? That intimate and should not be put online! Why can’t these Z listers keep anything to themselves?
The cot she has for her son is disgusting in my opinion! Far to over the top and tacky!

Reactions: 12
The nursery- I actually laughed at how chavvy it is! No class these two.

Also, her routine now she’s not gurning seems to consist of her repeating two phrases in different voices (all of which as tit).... ‘hello darlings!’ and ‘come ‘ere you’. Boring! How anyone takes her seriously is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
She’s got no talent, no relevance and is only vaguely kind of known (I use the term loosely) because of her dad! The nursery and the whole house just scream of chav

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That padded bassinet is going to be a nightmare to clean when the baby vomits/poops/dribbles all over it. Utterly ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 8
I sometimes wonder what Les Dawson’s other three kids (the ones that actually grew up knowing him) think of her cashing in on her parentage like she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I sometimes wonder what Les Dawson’s other three kids (the ones that actually grew up knowing him) think of her cashing in on her parentage like she does.
i always think that too! Especially as they had to fight for their share of his money

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she taking candles to hospital 😂
I watched her discussing her hospital bag yesterday (and wasted 30 minutes of my life 😩) and when she was showing what she's bought and had given, such as a room spray, perfume and skin care products, I thought "all that is a waste because giving birth isn't some soothing, spa-like experience" 🙄😂 I don't have children, but my god, she's in for the shock of her life thinking giving birth and parenting will be all soothing sounds, chilling eating snacks, nice, lavender smelling pillows and her looking too glam to give a chuffin' damn! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched her discussing her hospital bag yesterday (and wasted 30 minutes of my life 😩) and when she was showing what she's bought and had given, such as a room spray, perfume and skin care products, I thought "all that is a waste because giving birth isn't some soothing, spa-like experience" 🙄😂 I don't have children, but my god, she's in for the shock of her life thinking giving birth and parenting will be all soothing sounds, chilling eating snacks, nice, lavender smelling pillows and her looking too glam to give a chuffin' damn! 😂
I can't imagine her being good with pain, she is a drama queen. So when she thinks she will have the time, to light candles, spray room spray, put on moisturiser😑🙄 I've a high pain threshold and I just held into the window ledge until I was brought into the labour ward😅 didn't put on makeup, didn't care about sensual smells. Just wanted to reach 9cm dilated tbh😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't imagine her being good with pain, she is a drama queen. So when she thinks she will have the time, to light candles, spray room spray, put on moisturiser😑🙄 I've a high pain threshold and I just held into the window ledge until I was brought into the labour ward😅 didn't put on makeup, didn't care about sensual smells. Just wanted to reach 9cm dilated tbh😅
She's got no bloody clue, he's she? I watch her videos as I just can't help it - she's car crash! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.