Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me that she's all touchy touchy with her mum. I imagine she has a bubble with 'R TRACE' as she will love alone, but still bothers me how close contact they get..
Why? It’s her mum? If I was allowed to see my mum due to her living alone or being my bubble I would hug her and be normal with her.. the rules state if your in a bubble there is no need for social distancing etc you can act as if you live in the same house. like Charlotte annoys me with all her bump showing and the fact she has galavanted around and had stupid camera crews at her home while pregnant.. but that’s her mum

Reactions: 3
I may be missing something as I live down south and try not to watch the news.

char has just posted stories of her walking with another women (mum?) and two young girls (nieces?£
I wouldn’t have thought Charlotte was ‘childcare’ for her those girls being so heavily pregnant.
How is it they are all out together? Are they allowed? Have they got some sort of loophole that I’ve missed?

Reactions: 5
Why? It’s her mum? If I was allowed to see my mum due to her living alone or being my bubble I would hug her and be normal with her.. the rules state if your in a bubble there is no need for social distancing etc you can act as if you live in the same house. like Charlotte annoys me with all her bump showing and the fact she has galavanted around and had stupid camera crews at her home while pregnant.. but that’s her mum
Her mum lives at home with her partner. Her mum doesn’t need to have a support bubble.
The woman yesterday was her SIL to be and her kids. She’s been out the whole time during lockdown to her friends houses and to parties.

Reactions: 7
Her mum lives at home with her partner. Her mum doesn’t need to have a support bubble.
The woman yesterday was her SIL to be and her kids. She’s been out the whole time during lockdown to her friends houses and to parties.
I assumed her mum lived alone, and I also quoted the comment about her touching her mum not being out with the other woman and children

I assumed her mum lived alone, and I also quoted the comment about her touching her mum not being out with the other woman and children
The second part of my comment was in response to the comment after yours - but even still, if her mum was her support bubble (which she’s not) it’s still irresponsible to be all over her like that when she hasn’t been sticking to lockdown rules and going to parties 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
It annoys me that she's all touchy touchy with her mum. I imagine she has a bubble with 'R TRACE' as she will love alone, but still bothers me how close contact they get..
Her mums still round her other daughters everyday, seeing the grandkids, so her & Charlotte shouldn’t be in contact! Plus, Charlotte seeing Matts family at least weekly, plus all the mates she has round doing her hair means they’re putting so many people at risk! I can’t imagine being so reckless when pregnant she needs to be called out on it!

Reactions: 7
Because she is 38 weeks pregnant, during a high risk pregnancy. She may be induced, she may labour soon, or she might not.
I appreciate what the government guidelines state and am well aware of what you can and cannot do in a social bubble, but just because legally you're allowed doesn't mean that morally it's the right thing to do.
Even the government have said we should be acting like we have the virus all the time right now because infections are so high!
If she acts irresponsible around family, then she could potentially bring covid into an antenatal or labour ward, thus meaning that people cannot have partners with them when they are in antenatal and if they can have partners there they might be forced to isolate with a newborn once they get out.

It's not all about Charlotte and her Mother. It's absolute the rest of the women that will be giving birth in Warrington at a similar time.

Reactions: 8
Because she is 38 weeks pregnant, during a high risk pregnancy. She may be induced, she may labour soon, or she might not.
I appreciate what the government guidelines state and am well aware of what you can and cannot do in a social bubble, but just because legally you're allowed doesn't mean that morally it's the right thing to do.
Even the government have said we should be acting like we have the virus all the time right now because infections are so high!
If she acts irresponsible around family, then she could potentially bring covid into an antenatal or labour ward, thus meaning that people cannot have partners with them when they are in antenatal and if they can have partners there they might be forced to isolate with a newborn once they get out.

It's not all about Charlotte and her Mother. It's absolute the rest of the women that will be giving birth in Warrington at a similar time.
but she’s within the rules, and at the end of the day that’s surely what it’s about? Also she will be tested when she goes into hospital in labour, especially if she’s induced or has a c-section and then they will isolate her properly if she tests positive

Reactions: 2
but she’s within the rules, and at the end of the day that’s surely what it’s about? Also she will be tested when she goes into hospital in labour, especially if she’s induced or has a c-section and then they will isolate her properly if she tests positive
She's seen a few people from different households - it was only last week she was with Matt's mother - she's an absolute idiot with no regards for the health of others! 🤬

I thought support bubbles were only allowed for a single person living on their own or with a child under 1 . I live on my own and have been shielding since last March because of cancer so my son and his wife are my support bubble and are the only people allowed into my house .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is incorrect. I have just given birth last week at a hospital within the same trust as her.
You are placed on a 'pending' ward whilst waiting for your result, if your result comes back positive then all people who were on that ward are told to isolate, including any birth partners. You are then moved to a 'positive' antenatal ward where you will be with other women who tested positive and then of course you'll go onto labour ward etc when required.
At the end of the day, like I said, it's about what's morally right and majority of pregnant women around this gestation are almost isolating to ensure that COVID doesn't have a negative impact on their delivery. Until you are in this situation (pregnant in lockdown with all these crazy hospital rules) I think it's very difficult to say what you would/wouldn't do.
Also, seems like she is not in the rules like we thought. I thought her mother lived alone but seems not.

Reactions: 8
This is incorrect. I have just given birth last week at a hospital within the same trust as her.
You are placed on a 'pending' ward whilst waiting for your result, if your result comes back positive then all people who were on that ward are told to isolate, including any birth partners. You are then moved to a 'positive' antenatal ward where you will be with other women who tested positive and then of course you'll go onto labour ward etc when required.
At the end of the day, like I said, it's about what's morally right and majority of pregnant women around this gestation are almost isolating to ensure that COVID doesn't have a negative impact on their delivery. Until you are in this situation (pregnant in lockdown with all these crazy hospital rules) I think it's very difficult to say what you would/wouldn't do.
Also, seems like she is not in the rules like we thought. I thought her mother lived alone but seems not.
I am in this situation, I am 33 weeks pregnant, haven’t been able to see my mum, dad, brothers etc and I have had to do it all alone.
and a lot of women who are on a Facebook group for people due around the same time as me have been advised that they will have tests, so I’m making my assumptions based on my own experience, those of people I know and from what I’ve seen, just like everyone else does, and I didn’t see anything wrong with her being tactile with her mum as I believed her mum was living alone so was able to be her bubble, that has since been proven wrong and she isn’t single so I understand now she shouldn’t be even seeing her mum (or if she’s going to do splash it over Instagram) but once baby is here she will be able to bubble with a household anyway as she will have a baby under 1.

• Heart
I am in this situation, I am 33 weeks pregnant, haven’t been able to see my mum, dad, brothers etc and I have had to do it all alone.
and a lot of women who are on a Facebook group for people due around the same time as me have been advised that they will have tests, so I’m making my assumptions based on my own experience, those of people I know and from what I’ve seen, just like everyone else does, and I didn’t see anything wrong with her being tactile with her mum as I believed her mum was living alone so was able to be her bubble, that has since been proven wrong and she isn’t single so I understand now she shouldn’t be even seeing her mum (or if she’s going to do splash it over Instagram) but once baby is here she will be able to bubble with a household anyway as she will have a baby under 1.
So if you are pregnant you understand how difficult this whole pandemic has been 😢
Agree, she can make a bubble with her mum when the baby is here if that's who she chooses (I wouldn't choose anyone but my own mum!) But it bothers me now when I spent such a long time not being able to see my family and I'm sure you're the same x

So if you are pregnant you understand how difficult this whole pandemic has been 😢
Agree, she can make a bubble with her mum when the baby is here if that's who she chooses (I wouldn't choose anyone but my own mum!) But it bothers me now when I spent such a long time not being able to see my family and I'm sure you're the same x
How will she be able to make a bubble with her mum when the baby is born ? Neither live on their own and her mum cannot be classed as a childcare bubble because Charlotte doesn’t work . Well not a proper like 9 to 5 job where childcare could be needed .

How will she be able to make a bubble with her mum when the baby is born ? Neither live on their own and her mum cannot be classed as a childcare bubble because Charlotte doesn’t work . Well not a proper like 9 to 5 job where childcare could be needed .
Because if you have a baby under 1 you can create a support bubble, regardless of the adults living in the house. It’s for mental health support for new mums, the rules were implemented on the 2nd December lockdown and they have kept it that way.

it is awful! This is my first baby, after trying for 6 years and have missed out on so much, and being so close to my parents where I saw them 3/4 times a week before I was even pregnant to nothing now it’s been mentally really hard I have cried almost every day, and I will be honest and say we have broken the rules, because I needed my mum. So o do get it on charlottes behalf, just she shouldn’t be flaunting it everywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.