Charlotte Dawson (Charlottedawsy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because if you have a baby under 1 you can create a support bubble, regardless of the adults living in the house. It’s for mental health support for new mums, the rules were implemented on the 2nd December lockdown and they have kept it that way.

it is awful! This is my first baby, after trying for 6 years and have missed out on so much, and being so close to my parents where I saw them 3/4 times a week before I was even pregnant to nothing now it’s been mentally really hard I have cried almost every day, and I will be honest and say we have broken the rules, because I needed my mum. So o do get it on charlottes behalf, just she shouldn’t be flaunting it everywhere
It’s not just her mum she’s been seeing though hun, it’s all of Matts family/her extended family/having her mates round doing her hair etc! It’s not about rules it’s about being responsible & having a high risk pregnancy already & not only not shielding, but actively meeting up with everyone is a disgrace IMO!

Reactions: 6
Because if you have a baby under 1 you can create a support bubble, regardless of the adults living in the house. It’s for mental health support for new mums, the rules were implemented on the 2nd December lockdown and they have kept it that way.

it is awful! This is my first baby, after trying for 6 years and have missed out on so much, and being so close to my parents where I saw them 3/4 times a week before I was even pregnant to nothing now it’s been mentally really hard I have cried almost every day, and I will be honest and say we have broken the rules, because I needed my mum. So o do get it on charlottes behalf, just she shouldn’t be flaunting it everywhere
I didn’t know that the rules had changed in December but she will still only be able to form one bubble and not be allowed to change it so if it’s her mum then the rest of her family and Matt’s family won’t be able to meet the baby as things stand .

Reactions: 1
What made me laugh yesterday was the whole I could be induced today but then she’s planned or someone planned a baby shower at her house on the same day!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she had a 100% virtual baby shower! 🙄 😠 She's carried on as normal, so I bet they had a few people over! 😠

Reactions: 11
Well she's just proved on her stories she is gonna milk the fact she has a kid and use it to make money..
She said something about 'no more filming until baby is here'
Sounds like this painfully boring show she's filming about being pregnant is gonna continue into being a new mum

Reactions: 3
I can't stand her..The gurning, the gyrating, the holding of the bump, why did "clebs" do that, frigging Hannah from RHOC starting now but she started before the stain in her knickers had even dried 🤦‍♀️. Back to Dawsy! Can only watch 5-10 seconds of any video and has to have sound turned off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Having your carpets cleans during a national lockdown 🙄
She's had everyone in all throughout the Pandemic, it means nothing to her! 🤬 Also, she's got different, shorter nails - probably had someone over to remove them as the others were hideously long and had all glitter and tit on them! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The irony of commenting about how important it is they are wearing masks / suits with “what’s going on right now “ when our NHS and frontline services (including myself ) are literally dying from Covid whilst wearing PPE 🙄

Should have anticipated a painful Instagram post wearing a tit load of postpartum stuff..
She is just a full on scrubber.. grim AF

• Heart
Thought it might have waited till she’d actually given birth but oh no, she has to stay relevant!
I just don't get it... Sometimes I watch her stories and think she genuinely cannot help herself, like she's addicted to speaking in other accents and pulling weird faces. I think she needs a social media break and not just for a couple of days

Reactions: 4
He reminds me of that freaky rubber faced guy from lazy town. Thank god I didn't have kids when that was out, it freaked me out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.